• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

We are 1 year ahead of you. "JD" and I celebrated #32 on October 16 while we were at sea in the Atlantic!!! :rotfl:

Well, darn! We don't arrive until around 11am next Sunday. :(

Safe travels! :goodvibes

....we can wave to each other from the planes....:lmao:

LA_RIC~1.JPG

I made it ... eventually !!

baci2ldkg7.gif

Ciao to everyone !!
:confused3 I was still writing on the other thread ... popcorn::

and

Safe travels to everyone heading towards WDW !!
Have lots of fun !!

So :thumbsup2 WHEN/WHERE is the DIS meet this time ?

Winnie_Pooh_e_amici.gif

PICTURES PLEEEEEASE !!!

....holy cow. ..we were upgraded to a Savannah - view room. ..going by the pool now...we have A DR'S for the Yachtsman later....I am looking forward to that....

....holy cow. ..we were upgraded to a Savannah - view room. ..going by the pool now...we have A DR'S for the Yachtsman later....I am looking forward to that....

:dance3: WOW !! :dance3:
Savannah view at no extra-money !!
You lucky you !!

Have a wonderful meal ... later on !! :hug:

....we have been standing here at DHS for one of the friendships to BC/YC...I hope it gets here. ...:-(

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

It's almost time!! :yay: :yay: :yay: We leave for the airport Sheraton around 7:30 tonight and our flight is at 7:00 tomorrow morning.

I always have great plans to post on here while we are on vacation, but I don't know if that will happen. :( I get tied up in being there and forget to post! :eek:

It's almost time!! :yay: :yay: :yay: We leave for the airport Sheraton around 7:30 tonight and our flight is at 7:00 tomorrow morning.

I always have great plans to post on here while we are on vacation, but I don't know if that will happen. :( I get tied up in being there and forget to post! :eek:

:yay::yay::yay: YIPPEEEE!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

......and JD & I check into the ATL airport Sheraton Saturday; first flight out Sunday morning!!! :woohoo:

See ya real soon! Safe travels!

Eric, Katherine and their darling doggie, Hugo, made it safely to New Zealand (everyone was concerned for the dog)! Hugo is in quarantine for 10 days (the minimum), but they can visit him each day. Their 2-year adventure has begun! :thumbsup2

:goodvibes

Safe travels and have a magical trip.

Corinna

I just saw my ticker and in two weeks I will be at Aulani. Before that I have two days at Disneyland to look forward to. I can't believe how close this is getting. Only 8 working days left.

Corinna

:yay::yay::yay: YIPPEEEE!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

......and JD & I check into the ATL airport Sheraton Saturday; first flight out Sunday morning!!! :woohoo:

See ya real soon! Safe travels!

Eric, Katherine and their darling doggie, Hugo, made it safely to New Zealand (everyone was concerned for the dog)! Hugo is in quarantine for 10 days (the minimum), but they can visit him each day. Their 2-year adventure has begun! :thumbsup2
:goodvibes

HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL VACATION !! Sooo glad for you both !!!
:love: Enjoy every minute and ... say CIAO to Mickey for me !! :goodvibes

I just saw my ticker and in two weeks I will be at Aulani. Before that I have two days at Disneyland to look forward to. I can't believe how close this is getting. Only 8 working days left.

Corinna

Oh my !! This is awesome !! You must be so excited !! :dance3:
and I will dream with you !!
Those islands are so magic themselves !! and you will add lots of :wizard: visiting Aulani !!

I am so in love with Disneyland California too !! I visited there with my parents when I was 15yo ; it has been my first theme park . You will love your days there !! :yay::yay:

Oh my !! This is awesome !! You must be so excited !! :dance3:
and I will dream with you !!
Those islands are so magic themselves !! and you will add lots of :wizard: visiting Aulani !!

I am so in love with Disneyland California too !! I visited ther with my parents when I was 15yo ; it has been my first theme park . You will love your days there !! :yay::yay:

Excited does not even begin to cover it. We had a sneak preview of Hawaii when we cruised there on the Disney Wonder. I have just finished writing about my plans for Hawaii on my pre-trip report and now I get started on Disneyland. We have been to Disneyland a number of times, but this will be our first time during the holiday season.

Corinna

Safe and magical travels!

Excited does not even begin to cover it. We had a sneak preview of Hawaii when we cruised there on the Disney Wonder. I have just finished writing about my plans for Hawaii on my pre-trip report and now I get started on Disneyland. We have been to Disneyland a number of times, but this will be our first time during the holiday season.

Corinna

AWWW !! Every detail of your trip sounds MAGIC !!
May I suggest - if you wish so - to visit the BEAUTIFUL and GENUINE Germaine's LUAU ?

Here you can see their official site : we thought that , in spite of what some people write on Tripadvisor, this was one of the best luaus we happend to enjoy during our visits to Hawaii ... and IT IS VERY CLOSE TO AULANI !!
http://www.germainesluau.com/

IMU Ceremony (when the pork is undigged from an underground oven)

ry%3D400

And moved to the buffet
ry%3D400

Part of my dinner : food was well prepared and presented ! ( Of course it's buffet fare...)
ry%3D400

During this luau dances and "performers" were really "old Hawai'ian stuff" !
ry%3D400

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Just a thought ...
:wave:

AWWW !! Every detail of your trip sounds MAGIC !!
May I suggest - if you wish so - to visit the BEAUTIFUL and GENUINE Germaine's LUAU ?

Here you can see their official site : we thought that , in spite of what some people write on Tripadvisor, this was one of the best luaus we happend to enjoy during our visits to Hawaii ... and IT IS VERY CLOSE TO AULANI !!
http://www.germainesluau.com/

IMU Ceremony (when the pork is undigged from an underground oven)

ry%3D400

And moved to the buffet
ry%3D400

Part of my dinner : food was well prepared and presented ! ( Of course it's buffet fare...)
ry%3D400

During this luau dances and "performers" were really "old Hawai'ian stuff" !
ry%3D400

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Just a thought ...
:wave:

Thanks for the tip. I don't think it is an option for this trip. Graham is dead set against it. I am hoping that I can get him to come to the Starlit Hui at Aulani with me (at the moment he says that I will find him in the pool or lazy river when I get back) and then maybe we can look into a proper luau on a future trip.

Corinna

Corinna

2 weeks, how awesome is that. I am super jealous.. Have a wonderful time.

in 2 weeks I will be cleveland... :(

My view with coffee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter