*Strictly Come Dancing 2008*

:cool1: you are so lucky Claire ! will you get to see the show live again ?

Sadly I couldn't get tickets this year.

Claire will you be our inside gossip girl ;)

I will keep my eyes out for them each Friday when they come into the building to practise and report back.

Saw Jessie Wallace on Friday as well, she is shorter than I thought she was.

I thought Gary would go. Bring on the girls...

I like Tom, for the first one out I thought he was fantastic

and Jodie Kidd looks very clumsy

I agree, I thought she would be graceful: more like a duck out of water! looking forward to see more of Tom ;)

Applied for tickets this year, and missed out - gutted.

I think Erin could well go all the way this year with Austin - he's bound to get lots of advice from Matt Dawson.

Think it will be Gillian or Jodie to go out first for the ladies

I missed Saturdays show, but I enjoyed last nights. I thought Gillian would go

Did I hear right ? Are just the guys dancing next week ?

Hi I really enjoyed this weekends shows:thumbsup2

I was impressed with the boys group dance.

Also I enjoyed Rachel, cherie, christina and heather

I really can't stand Anton so I'm secretly very pleased he's gone .

Out of both shows the dance I enjoyed the most was the exhibition dance from the 3 new pros - it was great

I am really liking Brian - I think what touched me was on the show with Claudia he got birthday wishes from his family and when it went back to him he had a tear in his eye ;)

Looking forward to next week - I love the tango:thumbsup2

it is a good show but my DH is annoyed.:sad2:
I watch an hour of strictly then hop over to itv to catch the end of X-factor- then do another 2 hours on sunday. Is it my imagination or have both of these programmes morphed into longer versions. I hope this dosent ruin it- you can have too much of a good thing.

Applied for tickets this year, and missed out - gutted.

I think Erin could well go all the way this year with Austin - he's bound to get lots of advice from Matt Dawson.

Think it will be Gillian or Jodie to go out first for the ladies

Was I spookily correct on the bottom this week ?

Was I spookily correct on the bottom this week ?

You were:worship:
Even from the short glimpse of Jodie during the group dance the first week you could tell she had made good progress. I think she deserved to stay.
I thought Heather was surprisingly good.
Lisa Snowdon was good but didn't put enough definition into her moves, she could do with sharpening up. However the rumour is George Clooney fancies his chances with her again - wouldn't it be cool to see George in the Strictly audience!

So gla that Gillian went - I can't stand her!!

Helen - I like Brian too!

Another fab show last night. I love Austin and Tom, they're great to watch. I really hope Gary Rhodes leaves tonight :thumbsup2

Another fab show last night. I love Austin and Tom, they're great to watch. I really hope Gary Rhodes leaves tonight :thumbsup2

I agree Mandy, i thought John Sargent was very likeable last night, the girls dance was fab as well :cool1:

I agree Mandy, i thought John Sargent was very likeable last night, the girls dance was fab as well :cool1:

I thought John was sweet too Nat, he smiled all the way through his dance (though he shouldn't have :rotfl: ) and he looked like he was really enjoying himself

I thought John looked like the cat who got the cream, last night.

Austin was really good - Gary is starting to annoy me and I'm going off Karen.

The girls group dance was brilliant.

I also like james' new haircut;)

I love watching John dance, his footwork was fab last night and I wished that had been picked up on more by the judges. I also really enjoyed Don - but then I enjoyed him the first week!

Gary is poor, he did improve on his first dance but his timing goes all over the place. I noticed his training session was in the same studio at our local "spa" where I take my youngest DD to toddler fitness session...wished it was Tom or Mark though, then there might be a chance of bumping into them;)

Girls group dance was enjoyable, think Cheri is great.

Hope Gary goes tonight:thumbsup2 Happy viewing all....

It had to be Gary tonight!!

Looking forward to the girls next week! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter