@@@Summer Disney Pin sent/received thread@@@.....COMPLETED!!

Is it this one?
190200870.jpg

Name:
"Hidden Mickey Pin - Hook"
Release Date:
12/22/07

SKU:

LOL...I still have several that I can't find either. It is the wording. :confused:
You have to hit the right one or combination

I am still looking for a cruise line one, and error one and a couple of others.

By the way, that pin is pretty cool looking ::yes::

I received pins from fires grumpy today! Thank you so much! THREE Mickey head pins! I will try to find them on pin pics later tonight.

LOL....we all need more pins!! ;)

Glad to hear of all the arrivals.
All names have now been picked up and a LOT of pins have already been mailed!!

I love :love: hearing of all the arrivals and seeing as many pictures as possible ::yes::

Well, I found the hook pin finally:) Thank you!! But I still haven't found the Goofy one with the ears... :rolleyes1

My pins should arrive between tomorrow and Tuesday (the ones I sent out that is).

I had also recieved my pins, and a watch from snowwhitesmom.
I had recieved two Mickey Mouse pins. One is a socerer Mickey, and the other is a pirate Mickey.
I actually have the pirate one, but have been saving the one that I have instead of trading it since it is one of my favorite Mickey ones ;).

Thank you Michelle :).

Hey! Just checked my mail, and guess what I got!? Two pins from Heidi. (Sorry. Don't know your board name off the top of my head. Your real name is Very familiar. :lmao: )
I rec'd:
Pin 57955: DLR - Mickey's Halloween Treat 2007 - Hades
Pin 4087: WDW - Name Pin (FAB 3) (With "Best Boss" in the name portion.)

Thanks! Very cute. I always like the pumpkin Mickey's. :)
I have the name one with my name already even. :rotfl: Very cute pin.
Hope you don't mind -- but I would love to pass this pin onto my boss for boss' day in October. She is a pin collector too, and I think this is perfect for her. She will really like it, and she is a good boss who deserves an extra boost. :)

another try on my part
Pin 45476: Golden Ears Hat Collection - Goofy

Wow...things are really moving along.
Good going every one. I guess we are all so excited, we get them going fast.

Can't wait to hear about more :hyper:

Okay...detectives ;) Maybe you can help find some of my missing pins in pinpics.

one is a cruise line one. It is round, navy background with a gold rim. the cruise logo in center with the flag being red and navy and the mickey head white. "Disney" in white on top, "Cruise line" in white on bottom.
Similar to this one http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=41019&sid=8334.1215736036.v2

Another is from the disney store. Mulan 10th anniversary. She is holding a parasol. It is round. Has "Mulan 10th anniversary" at the bottom.

this one I can find in the regular http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=10379&sid=8456.1215736678.v2
But I have the error with Mickey's eyes in all black and Goofy's hat green

and a small round one with Mickey's white glove in the center on black background. Blue outer circle with "Mickey Mouse" in white letters. Small "disney" at the bottom.

Pin 61506: Mulan 10th Anniversary Pin

:confused3

An error pin can be a pin mass produced as an error, one/few that got by quality control, or even bootlegs or scrappers.

The DCL pin you might try to add. If nothing comes up, worse case maybe someone will post the number if it is already in the database.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter