Super Bowl Predictions?

My understanding has always been this Sunday is January 28. Next Sunday is February 4.

If a patient calls about their appointments i tell them “not this Wednesday, but next Wednesday January 31.

Brady is the GOAT. no doubt about it in my book, but every team is beatable. You just need the right game plan and execute it perfectly to beat Brady and company. And a big number of people believe it’s to pressure Brady and hit him since he’s not mobile. That’s your best bet against him.

I’m not going to say the eagles will beat the pats but they have a chance and again, every team is beatable.

No the Sunday coming up is next Sunday the 28th. The Sunday after that is the February 4th.

So if I say I'll se you next Sunday you mean 2 Sunday's away?

Let's do the time warp again!!!

Yes, it's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right.

Remember, today is Monday. If I say to you right now "See you this Sunday", what day would you think I'm talking about, since you're saying next Sunday is the 28th?

I am not sure that the Eagles will beat the cheating Pats but I’m insanely proud of them for how far they’ve come. If we still had a healthy Wentz I wouldn’t think twice about it though. Pats have an advantage as far as that goes. Foles played great last night but it doesn’t always happen.
As far as greasing the light poles don’t think NE fans are any better for a second. I have seen angry Pats fans do way worse than climb up a street lamp.

Yes, it's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right.

Remember, today is Monday. If I say to you right now "See you this Sunday", what day would you think I'm talking about, since you're saying next Sunday is the 28th?

Definition of next: immediately adjacent (as in rank, time or place). So next Sunday is the the 28th, 2nd Sunday is the 4th.

I am not sure that the Eagles will beat the cheating Pats but I’m insanely proud of them for how far they’ve come. If we still had a healthy Wentz I wouldn’t think twice about it though. Pats have an advantage as far as that goes. Foles played great last night but it doesn’t always happen.
As far as greasing the light poles don’t think NE fans are any better for a second. I have seen angry Pats fans do way worse than climb up a street lamp.

Omg get over it!!! We could start that debate. Hate us cause you ain't us!

Yeah a good friends son was killed after 2004 SuperBowl during the celebration so I know all about it.
I just thought greasing poles was funny.

It's a game lighten up!!!!!!!!!!' Oh and none of us are actually playing.

I predict the game will not be on in my house, and my wife and I, weather permitting, will get to do something fun together.

Next: Another case of watered down English to the point that nobody can understand what anybody means.

Here's how to remember next. When they're servicing number 88, at the DMV and you're #89 and the person at the counter says "next" Do you let #90 go? Of course not. They don't mean #90, they mean you.

Next: Another case of watered down English to the point that nobody can understand what anybody means.

Here's how to remember next. When they're servicing number 88, at the DMV and you're #89 and the person at the counter says "next" Do you let #90 go? Of course not. They don't mean #90, they mean you.

If you think it's watered down English, fabulous. If you call a contractor right now, Monday January 22nd, and tell them you want an appointment for "next Thursday", don't be disappointed if they fail to show on January 25th...or be sure to correct their English for them. :D

I predict the game will not be on in my house, and my wife and I, weather permitting, will get to do something fun together.
Me too! I predict it’s the first weekend of Mardi Gras parades here in NOLA! Got much better things to do...especially now!

ETA: FTR polls will get greased here too!

If you think it's watered down English, fabulous. If you call a contractor right now, Monday January 22nd, and tell them you want an appointment for "next Thursday", don't be disappointed if they fail to show on January 25th...or be sure to correct their English for them. :D

When I call a contractor, I actually use the date rather than say next Thursday because there is no mixing up the meaning of January 25th, between 9 am and 11 am. So no disappointment here.

Last edited:
Me too! I predict it’s the first weekend of Mardi Gras parades here in NOLA! Got much better things to do...especially now!

ETA: FTR polls will get greased here too!

No using the street poles as stripper polls this year. Darn. My favorite part of Cops New Orleans will be no more. :)

No using the street poles as stripper polls this year. Darn. My favorite part of Cops New Orleans will be no more. :)
Lol! Well they do it all over the city. The French qrtr has all that nonsense, but even family oriented areas do it b/c idiots climb the polls to get closer to floats to catch stuff!

The cheating thing is so played out. And it's so utterly blown of out proportion, it's gotten to be a punchline.

If you had a healthy Wentz? How about if the Pats had a healthy Edelman? Or if they have a healthy Gronk?

I have never seen any riots, fires, flipped cars or the like after a Patriots Super Bowl victory.

I have never seen any riots, fires, flipped cars or the like after a Patriots Super Bowl victory.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/02/n...d-after-super-bowl-celebration-in-boston.html

"Thousands of people surged into the streets of Boston after the New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory on Sunday night, but the celebrations turned violent early this morning when the crowds, most of them students, overturned cars, broke windows and set fires."

"Some people in a crowd of up to 5,000 damaged cars by breaking windows, jumping on vehicles and overturning them. In other areas, the crowd set fires. Most of the crowds dispersed on orders of the police. But officers, some of them in riot gear, later used pepper spray to disperse a few hundred people who had pelted the officers with bottles and cans, Ms. Burns said."

The cheating thing is so played out. And it's so utterly blown of out proportion, it's gotten to be a punchline.

If you had a healthy Wentz? How about if the Pats had a healthy Edelman? Or if they have a healthy Gronk?

You're kidding, right? So if Brady blows an ACL this (or "next"...LOL) week, you're cool walking into Super Bowl LII with Brian Hoyer? You think you'd have the same odds of winning? Wentz played at an MVP level all season and seems to be on track to be an elite QB. An elite QB is far more valuable than a wide receiver. Put Edelman on the Browns, or Jets or Jags...he's no longer a great receiver. Gronk is a bit of a different story simply because of his size, but I'd argue he's still nowhere near as valuable as Brady (they won last year w/out Gronk). Losing your star QB is far more devastating than any other position on the field. The Eagles still have plenty of great weapons, but the key one is missing.

As for no riots, fires, etc... as Cannot_Wait_4Disney outlined, yeah...they have. We Philly fans like to have fun with the "bad reputation" they have, but reality is that they aren't alone.

The cheating thing...meh. They cheated, they got caught. They aren't alone in cheating, I'm sure. There's nothing to show they're doing it this year, so I don't worry about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/02/n...d-after-super-bowl-celebration-in-boston.html

"Thousands of people surged into the streets of Boston after the New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory on Sunday night, but the celebrations turned violent early this morning when the crowds, most of them students, overturned cars, broke windows and set fires."

"Some people in a crowd of up to 5,000 damaged cars by breaking windows, jumping on vehicles and overturning them. In other areas, the crowd set fires. Most of the crowds dispersed on orders of the police. But officers, some of them in riot gear, later used pepper spray to disperse a few hundred people who had pelted the officers with bottles and cans, Ms. Burns said."
made my day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter