Super Bowl Predictions?

I just heard of a second Eagles fan in the past week that punched a police horse and got arrested. That isn't a good look.
Denise

Yeah, cannot fix dumb drunks. But 6 arrests for all the people out and about and alcohol flowing. I call that a good night. I hope Eagles win. The city barely remembers when the Phillies won the World Series.

Yeah, cannot fix dumb drunks. But 6 arrests for all the people out and about and alcohol flowing. I call that a good night. I hope Eagles win. The city barely remembers when the Phillies won the World Series.

Carter.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/02/n...d-after-super-bowl-celebration-in-boston.html

"Thousands of people surged into the streets of Boston after the New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory on Sunday night, but the celebrations turned violent early this morning when the crowds, most of them students, overturned cars, broke windows and set fires."

"Some people in a crowd of up to 5,000 damaged cars by breaking windows, jumping on vehicles and overturning them. In other areas, the crowd set fires. Most of the crowds dispersed on orders of the police. But officers, some of them in riot gear, later used pepper spray to disperse a few hundred people who had pelted the officers with bottles and cans, Ms. Burns said."

It was chaos but not like Philly. At least we didn't start assaulting fans of the other team in the parking lot

You're kidding, right? So if Brady blows an ACL this (or "next"...LOL) week, you're cool walking into Super Bowl LII with Brian Hoyer? You think you'd have the same odds of winning? Wentz played at an MVP level all season and seems to be on track to be an elite QB. An elite QB is far more valuable than a wide receiver. Put Edelman on the Browns, or Jets or Jags...he's no longer a great receiver. Gronk is a bit of a different story simply because of his size, but I'd argue he's still nowhere near as valuable as Brady (they won last year w/out Gronk). Losing your star QB is far more devastating than any other position on the field. The Eagles still have plenty of great weapons, but the key one is missing.

As for no riots, fires, etc... as Cannot_Wait_4Disney outlined, yeah...they have. We Philly fans like to have fun with the "bad reputation" they have, but reality is that they aren't alone.

The cheating thing...meh. They cheated, they got caught. They aren't alone in cheating, I'm sure. There's nothing to show they're doing it this year, so I don't worry about it.

So throwing cans of beers at MN fans heads is acceptable behavior. Sounds like making excuses for the your loss already.

As a spin off, what kind of damage do we predict in Philadelphia if the Eagles win??

I have lived right outside the city for about 5 years, but have lived in the area my whole life, and these fans are ANIMALS (even worse than in the past). I can tell you right now no crisco is going to keep fans off of street lamps.

Boston fans going to the game are being warned to stay away from Philly fans.

10-6 Eagles.

OMG really - 24 - 14 - New England It will not be that low scoring game I took O/U at 38

They're going to need more than Crisco to protect the light poles if the Eagles win next Sunday.

Yeah ... get the Paddy Wagons, Emergency Rooms, and Federal Disaster aid at the ready. Spoken like a true Eagles fan if I’ve ever heard it!

As a spin off, what kind of damage do we predict in Philadelphia if the Eagles win??

I have lived right outside the city for about 5 years, but have lived in the area my whole life, and these fans are ANIMALS (even worse than in the past). I can tell you right now no crisco is going to keep fans off of street lamps.

You might be right. I still remember when they pelted Santa Clause with snowballs at a game. :duck:

I was there and it was an embarrassment to humanity, forget to Philadelphia!

I was there too, and the largest amount of people I have ever seen in person. Unfortunately, crowds bring bad actors out in larger numbers. Looters, property damages, and assaults are criminal acts and those committing such should be arrested. It is not just because it was in Philly. I actually hate that the city is remembered for the bad acts and not for the majority of good citizens.

Yeah ... get the Paddy Wagons, Emergency Rooms, and Federal Disaster aid at the ready. Spoken like a true Eagles fan if I’ve ever heard it!

. Paddy wagons Is such a racist/ethnic term. Especially during the NINA years. It applies to the arrests to Irish in Boston. Maybe use bus instead

It was chaos but not like Philly. At least we didn't start assaulting fans of the other team in the parking lot

Boston fans going to the game are being warned to stay away from Philly fans.

I'm gonna stay away from Philly fans!! And that's the only people I know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter