• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Surrey Bike rental current cost

ucfknight

Go Knights!
Per the WDW website (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/surrey-bikes/), they are showing they have Surrey Bike rental available again at select locations. Currently listed as available at:
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort

However, it says it is $25 per person.
I last rented one in late 2019 and it was $25 per surrey bike per half hour.

Did they really quadruple the rental price of the 4 person surrey bike, is it a website error, or maybe do you get it for longer than 30 minutes for that price (the website doesn't specify a time period for the rental)?

Since nobody answered you, maybe post on the Boardwalk Inn thread and somebody who is going might take a picture of the sign with the prices.

Pre-Covid, they were $25 per half hour. I sure hope it's not $25 per person, because that would be Ludacris, but I would not put it past WDW.

Per the WDW website (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/surrey-bikes/), they are showing they have Surrey Bike rental available again at select locations. Currently listed as available at:
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort

However, it says it is $25 per person.
I last rented one in late 2019 and it was $25 per surrey bike per half hour.

Did they really quadruple the rental price of the 4 person surrey bike, is it a website error, or maybe do you get it for longer than 30 minutes for that price (the website doesn't specify a time period for the rental)?
Did you ever find out if it is per person or per half hour?

Would be interested in knowing if it is per person or the whole bike, as well! Did anyone ever get an answer on this? We really liked the idea of doing a double at Riverside.

I just happened to watch a vid a few days ago from BW that was filmed in 2022 and the mom/daughter did a 2-person surrey ride and mentioned that it was $25 for their 30-minute rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter