SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

I want to see Dr Mike or Lauren win. Joe doesn't bother me as much as he does others. That's his game playing persona on display. I dislike Ben and his anger issues but I certainly respect him as a veteran. Chrissy is too damn smug for me.

What a shame that Dr. Mike wasted his idol... I really want him and Lauren to go far. I did want Ben to go far too, but now he's annoying me. Chrissy and Ryan are still doing great - it was awesome to see Chrissy beat Ben in the first leg of the reward challenge too.

Cole was a good choice. I’m still waiting for Joe to go though.
I agree with pp about Ben. I’m liking him less as the show progresses. At this point I’d be happy with Lauren, Ryan or Mike as the winner.

I really want Lauren or Dr. Mike to win although I am afraid they are now both targets. I wish Joe was gone while they had the chance before he finds another II. I used to like Ben but he has been getting on my nerves.

Ben is starting to annoy me, I wish they would send him home next. :duck:
I kind of agree with Dr Mike when he said Joe was"strangely entertaining".o_O
Ryan was dumb telling both Devin and Ben about his idol.:headache:
So glad Cole finally went home.:woohoo:

Ben surprised me how controlling and irritating he is suddenly becoming. Now I am rooting for Lauren or Dr. Mike. And why or why, when they had the absolute best opportunity and he had no idol, didn't they just vote Joe off! This mindnumbingly stupid reasoning they use on these shows about taking the most irritating person to the end because no one will vote for them has backfired many times. Joe most certainly doesn't deserve to even be in the top 5!

Finally caught up.

Glad to see Cole go, he's annoyed me with his lack of game play for awhile now.

Not sure what I think about Ben - kind of up and down on him, not sure if he's changing his game play or if they're just airing different stuff so he's more complex. I still see him going deep in the season.

Ryan - shake my head, what is it that makes people not be able to keep their mouths shut? Trying to hard to make alliances? Lack of sleep/food affects their judgement?

And the "squatting" challenge that looked brutal.

I did not mind Cole as much as the rest of you but I think they needed to get him out because he was winning so many of the challenges. He did not seem that upset at being voted off, maybe he isn’t enough of a deep thinker. I thought it was curious that he spoke fondly of Lauren. He said something about hoping he gets to go fishing with her? If I remember right in earlier episodes they showed a lot of Lauren not liking Cole at all. Lauren might be liked by everyone and that speaks well for jury votes if she makes it to the end.

I did not mind Cole as much as the rest of you but I think they needed to get him out because he was winning so many of the challenges. He did not seem that upset at being voted off, maybe he isn’t enough of a deep thinker. I thought it was curious that he spoke fondly of Lauren. He said something about hoping he gets to go fishing with her? If I remember right in earlier episodes they showed a lot of Lauren not liking Cole at all. Lauren might be liked by everyone and that speaks well for jury votes if she makes it to the end.

If you're referring to his interview at the end after being voted off, he was talking about fishing with Jessica and that being the highlight for him. I'm guessing they will reveal that they are dating in the season finale after show.

If you're referring to his interview at the end after being voted off, he was talking about fishing with Jessica and that being the highlight for him. I'm guessing they will reveal that they are dating in the season finale after show.
I got the wrong person he was talking about fishing with. There is a big difference between Jessica and Lauren and how they have gotten along with Cole.

So...why the heck did they do the person they did in first tribal to go the way it looks like they are going now???? Youngins are overly focused on making big moves to have a resume for the F3. Dumb! I have a feeling Ashley wins the whole thing. Blah! Reminds me of when Michele won. Blah!

I thought for sure it was gonna be Ben, but would have hated to see it after what he did for the team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter