SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Coconuts are providing entertainment. The poor doctor is such a geek.

Great episode. I have to say that I am becoming more in favor of Lauren. She's made some great decisions and moves all mostly under the radar but ones she's been in charge of.

I like the "new" Lauren. LOL I also love Devin(sp?), have from the beginning- he's definitely easy on the eyes. My 15 yo DD said she was going to start watching now because she likes him too. hahaha

The only one left that I can't stand is Chrissy. Any of the others winning would be fine by me. I was SO glad to see Joe go last night...was so worried it would be Ben..

Watched the two Ponderosa videos today. And Joe kept talking about Ben going around crying about wanting to stay long enough for the family visits. If he was booted and sent to jury, he would have to wait weeks to see his family. They seem to know when the family visit is....I never paid attention but maybe it's always with final 7....they mentioned final 7. So if you look at the last four out....it is three youngins (who I assume aren't married and don't have any kids) and then Joe who they all hate.

Edit to add...also for the very first time EVER...they allowed Joe to visit with his family member at Ponderosa. Odd.

Last edited:
I think it is going to be Lauren, Ben and Ashley in the final. Some how Lauren's extra vote is going to play a huge game changer and will end up saving herself. But, you have to have people like you though too in the end.

That was a great couple of episodes the other night - wow! I really enjoyed watching Lauren step up and change the game around. I also thought Devon's idea to have Ben act as a "double agent" was a great one. I thought for sure that Ben would be blindsided at tribal though - I was thinking he'd be going home with an idol in his pocket!

I think it is going to be Lauren, Ben and Ashley in the final. Some how Lauren's extra vote is going to play a huge game changer and will end up saving herself. But, you have to have people like you though too in the end.

I think Lauren realizes that they need to get Ben out before the final, but the question is can they do that with him having an idol and also from the previews it looks like he's caught wind of their plans.

If Ashley wins this I will be very disappointed. Much like the Michele win a few seasons back...against Aubry. While Ashley isn't a total non entity, she just isn't anything great. Lauren, Ben Chrissy, Devon and Joe were ones that could handle physical and also good at gameplay (albeit they have made mistakes but still pretty strategic) and Ryan is strategic but nothing impressive physically. Ashley...meh. And Dr Mike is a big dud on both fronts (physical and strategic). I think Mike is the goat this season. I am guessing Lauren, Ben, Chrissy and Devon will be the targets of focus in the coming episodes. Maybe Lauren, Ben and Devon the most. Gosh, Lauren, I hope not you. I will guess it's Ashley and Dr Mike at final, with which of the big gamers....don't know. Hoping Lauren. But I bet it's Ben with an Ashley win.... ugghhhh.

If Ashley wins this I will be very disappointed. Much like the Michele win a few seasons back...against Aubry. While Ashley isn't a total non entity, she just isn't anything great. Lauren, Ben Chrissy, Devon and Joe were ones that could handle physical and also good at gameplay (albeit they have made mistakes but still pretty strategic) and Ryan is strategic but nothing impressive physically. Ashley...meh. And Dr Mike is a big dud on both fronts (physical and strategic). I think Mike is the goat this season. I am guessing Lauren, Ben, Chrissy and Devon will be the targets of focus in the coming episodes. Maybe Lauren, Ben and Devon the most. Gosh, Lauren, I hope not you. I will guess it's Ashley and Dr Mike at final, with which of the big gamers....don't know. Hoping Lauren. But I bet it's Ben with an Ashley win.... ugghhhh.
I seriously hope not! That will be so anticlimactic and disappointing.

I really hope Ashley doesn't win. I like her fine but she's not much of a player. I'm really rooting for Lauren, Devin and Ryan (I don't know why but I've liked Ryan right from day one!) but I think you're right about Ben making it to the end. As happy as I am to see Joe gone, I think they should have voted out Ben.

I really enjoyed this weeks episodes. Devon convincing Ben to pretend is pretty interesting. Can't decide if it's better long term for Ben or for Devon. If Ben can play it right he may be able to convince the entire jury that he is a superstar and they should vote for him. On the other hand, "playing both sides" could make people pretty bitter and vote against him. Also, playing both sides could put him in a spot to get voted out easier. Which is of course why he "magically" found the idol I suppose. I like Ben enough but I'm not rooting for him to win.

In terms of going for it with strategy and game play right now I'd go for Devon and Chrissy. Devon is doing better but I'm not gonna count Chrissy out. She has alternately annoyed me and had me cheering for her - at least she's playing hard.

I was surprised that they got rid of JP and not Chrissy, but I'm glad she stayed from a viewer standpoint because she's more interesting. Joe was a good choice because he would have ended up being the goat that everyone took to the end, I hope that Dr. Mike gets booted too because it's less fun for me when they bring a hated player into the finals. At last the season is starting to get interesting.

Joe was a good choice because he would have ended up being the goat that everyone took to the end, I hope that Dr. Mike gets booted too because it's less fun for me when they bring a hated player into the finals.

I'm only a casual Survivor watcher, not a longtime fan, but I don't get why Dr Mike is a hated player?

I'm only a casual Survivor watcher, not a longtime fan, but I don't get why Dr Mike is a hated player?
He was intentionally trying to make himself the villain so he'd get the votes and use his idol so that Joe would be safe too. Joe even was irked because Mike was encroaching on his villain title.

I thought that was a pretty good move by Dr Mike, it certainly took the focus of Joe and kept him around for a bit. I did love watching Chrissy be shocked; she is way too cocky.

Sorry I meant hated by the other contestants. And hate is probably too strong a word - I don't like it when all the contestants end up keeping around the one player that no one really likes because they're all sure that they can beat him in the end. In this case I think that player is Dr. Mike - no one will vote for him if he was in the finale, so I was hoping that they get rid of him to have a more exciting end for us viewers. I have no problem with him personally, although I do think playing the idol was a bad choice when he played it - but it's always easier from the outside looking in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter