T-shirt Design Request -- Please Help!!

zmirby

Earning My Ears
Hi--
This is zmirby, I am in desperate need of a T-shirt design. I would like it to say, ZACK (in capital letters), preferebly in block letters. Then have all the disney characters around the name. If you could put the block letters in red and green for Christmas as well. Then below the name a couple of spaces, could you put in Walt Disney font, Walt Disney World and then have 2005 underneath that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Sincerely, -- zmirby

zmirby said:
Hi--
This is zmirby, I am in desperate need of a T-shirt design. I would like it to say, ZACK (in capital letters), preferebly in block letters. Then have all the disney characters around the name. If you could put the block letters in red and green for Christmas as well. Then below the name a couple of spaces, could you put in Walt Disney font, Walt Disney World and then have 2005 underneath that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Sincerely, -- zmirby

here you go!!

zack.jpg

WOW Julia and Nick's Mom!!!

Do you happen to have one already made up with the name Julia on it! My daughter would LOVE to have her name dressed up like that on a T-shirt. Bright and beautiful!!!

Cruiser1969 said:
Oh, sorry, I would need 2006 on it! (Really SORRY!)

how did you ever guess I would already have a Julia one!! ;)

anyway - the Julia one is all princesses - but I would be more than happy to do one with all the characters

julia06.jpg

just let me know

Would you be able to make one up that says Cole on it? I would love to be able to make a T to give my two year old before we go up this weekend. The Xmas colors are great!

Do you think that you could make the same one with the name Kirsten on it?

pixieprincessmom said:
I would love to have Emily, Evan and Jenna for our upcoming trip (girls in princess if possible. Thanks so much!!

75084ca0.jpg

I have this boy design -but if you want all the characters on this - let me know
f1321bdc.jpg

9c5407de.jpg

Wow - if you aren't sick of doing these could you do Josiah with all the characters and Cassie and Ella with princesses?

~ Jaymie

Thank you so much for making my name. I love it!!
I have 2 little spoiled rotten girls with me now and they would really like thier name also. If you could possibly do ABBY and SARA i would really appreciate it. How do you do these names?? Is this a special program??? Your designs are incredible.
Thanks

beast/del said:
Thank you so much for making my name. I love it!!
I have 2 little spoiled rotten girls with me now and they would really like thier name also. If you could possibly do ABBY and SARA i would really appreciate it. How do you do these names?? Is this a special program??? Your designs are incredible.
Thanks

i assumed you wanted theirs to be Beauty and the Beast as well - let me know if you meant the princess ones or all the characters

sara1.jpg

1abby.jpg

I have a program called photoimpact -

the first time I do a design is the most time consuming but once I have all the characters collected it gets easier!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter