T-shirt Design Request -- Please Help!!

neenee said:
I really like this. Would u please do my name (Maranita) with all characters

maranita.jpg

wow! you are really on fire! i need a good design for a red tee shirt... maybe something in just black (like mickey head/ears?) or "Walt Disney World 2006" in black w/the 00 in 2006 made into mickey ears (you have one in red on your website)...

my problem is that i bought the wrong combination of shirts/transfer paper... i bought the light transfer paper from ebay and red shirts... so i am buying white shirts for the original design that you made us, and now i need something that i could use the light transfer paper for on the red shirts (got all that?! LOL!)

anyway, it's just a thought... thanks!

I really like the way my name came out. Could u please do Megan in just winnie the pooh characters. Thanks

gigi1313 said:
wow! you are really on fire! i need a good design for a red tee shirt... maybe something in just black (like mickey head/ears?) or "Walt Disney World 2006" in black w/the 00 in 2006 made into mickey ears (you have one in red on your website)...

my problem is that i bought the wrong combination of shirts/transfer paper... i bought the light transfer paper from ebay and red shirts... so i am buying white shirts for the original design that you made us, and now i need something that i could use the light transfer paper for on the red shirts (got all that?! LOL!)

anyway, it's just a thought... thanks!

I am more than happy to do this - I just wanted to show you a shirt I made with light transfer paper and a dark shirt -

if you want it - I will do it - I just want you to see results first

shirt.jpg

I am going to Disney in Jan 2006. I love the art work for the T's. Could you do one for my daughter. Lauryn w/ princesses.
I will truly be so grateful!!!!!!! :cheer2: let me know if I need to do anything other than give you her name.
Big Thanks,
Victoria

thanks! that's the same problem we had w/the light paper/dark shirts which is why i am thinking just a full all black mickey head might work? or else i need to invest in dark paper to go on my red shirts and toss all the light paper i bought? do you think a simple black design would show okay or am i destined to buy "dark" paper? i know, oy vey! LOL!

kiss4ps said:
I am going to Disney in Jan 2006. I love the art work for the T's. Could you do one for my daughter. Lauryn w/ princesses.
I will truly be so grateful!!!!!!! :cheer2: let me know if I need to do anything other than give you her name.
Big Thanks,
Victoria

lauryn.jpg

gigi1313 said:
thanks! that's the same problem we had w/the light paper/dark shirts which is why i am thinking just a full all black mickey head might work? or else i need to invest in dark paper to go on my red shirts and toss all the light paper i bought? do you think a simple black design would show okay or am i destined to buy "dark" paper? i know, oy vey! LOL!
The one with the writing in the middle would be the red of the shirt

wdw06.jpg

wdw2.jpg

oh, wow! how great are those?! they are both PERFECT! thank you a zillion times over... you are sooo my hero and continue to amaze me every time :cool1:

Julia & nicks mom,
You have out done yourself once again. Lauryn is going to love her name!! :banana: :cheer2:
I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to help everyone who ask for it. You're the BEST :cool1:
Thanks
Victoria

neenee said:
I really like this. Would u please do my name (Maranita) with all characters
Would u please do one for KANDI an one for MEGAN with mickey n minnies. Thanks

neenee said:
Would u please do one for KANDI an one for MEGAN with mickey n minnies. Thanks
I just want to make sure you only want Mickey and Minnies in the design - mutliple of each?

I am not sure what I am suppose to do once you show me the name I want on the shirt. You designed Lauryn with disney princesses. Wasn't thinking when I printed it on the tranfer sheet, and ironed on the shirt. The name came out backwards on the shirt (dah!) I have looked to see if there are directions on how to do this, but not sure what I'm looking for. Sad part is, I'm very computer literate. I feel so air headed.
Please Help!!!
victoria :confused3

kiss4ps said:
I am not sure what I am suppose to do once you show me the name I want on the shirt. You designed Lauryn with disney princesses. Wasn't thinking when I printed it on the tranfer sheet, and ironed on the shirt. The name came out backwards on the shirt (dah!) I have looked to see if there are directions on how to do this, but not sure what I'm looking for. Sad part is, I'm very computer literate. I feel so air headed.
Please Help!!!
victoria :confused3

there is a link in my signature to the FAQ's thread - this will tell you exactly what to do

you should be able to make a mirror image and then print and iron it on!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter