T-shirt Design Request -- Please Help!!

neenee said:
Would u please do one for KANDI an one for MEGAN with mickey n minnies. Thanks
kandi.jpg

mickeymegan.jpg

Steamboat Marti said:
Love these Kate. When do you take a break????
this is my break!!!

Didn't you all notice - I went almost 48 hours without posting over the weekend?

julia & nicks mom said:
this is my break!!!

Didn't you all notice - I went almost 48 hours without posting over the weekend?

Of course we did and nearly sent out a search party. I'm glad things are ok!

I love these designs! Could you do a Tessa with all the characters? I would love a Heather and Barbara too, if you have time. Thank you!! These would be for a trip my mom (Barbara), daughter (Tessa) and I (Heather) are taking in January.

hkite said:
I love these designs! Could you do a Tessa with all the characters? I would love a Heather and Barbara too, if you have time. Thank you!! These would be for a trip my mom (Barbara), daughter (Tessa) and I (Heather) are taking in January.
barbara.jpg

heather.jpg

tessa.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love them!!! I also wanted to add that your kids are adorable!!!

Could you please do SARA and ABBY in princesses?
Thanks,

Also could you please do THE HYMEL'S {all characters}for me. I really appreciate this.

Hi There, These designs you do are so great, I have a quick question, I was wondering if you could do a Marsha, Chuck, and Jen, loaded with characters, if you could include Alice In Wonderland, Chicken Little and Abby,and the Little Einsteins, that would be great and then lots of other characters, if you can't use the characters I mentioned that is fine, do whatever, they are so cool. Thank you ahead of time. :Pinkbounc

beast/del said:
Could you please do SARA and ABBY in princesses?
Thanks,

Also could you please do THE HYMEL'S {all characters}for me. I really appreciate this.

abby.jpg

sara.jpg

hymel.jpg

Hi There, Just wondering if I could please have a
Marsha
Chuck
Jen

With all the characters, Thanks a bunch, I would really appreciate this.

jnjusoioa said:
Hi There, Just wondering if I could please have a
Marsha
Chuck
Jen

With all the characters, Thanks a bunch, I would really appreciate this.

sure - but I have a lot of requests and I do them the order I get them -

julia & nicks mom said:
sure - but I have a lot of requests and I do them the order I get them -

Thank you so much for letting me know, I will look for them then. Thanks a bunch, you do a wonderful job. :earsgirl:

those are SO cute--you wouldnt happen to have a Katie by chance? No hurry though, we wont be going till late next year-ty!

WOW these are amazing- I would love it if you could do Karleigh , Kenni, and Kori in princess. and The Holbert's in all characters. I am new to this board and I am LOVING it. Thanks so much!

UPDATE (12-31-2005):
All design requests for Julia & Nick's Mom will now be made here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=989396, the thread I started was getting out of hand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please post all design requests for Julia and Nick's Mom on the link above. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter