TEAM FIVE: Herc's Heroes--Post miles/hours here!

Ok.... so can I count the hours spent trying to push my tahoe off of the beach count?! Just kidding... about it counting that is. I literally did spend the better part of 4 hours with a group of people trying to push my tahoe out of the sand at the beach. Finally caved and hired a 4x4 tow truck to come get me out. I am exhausted from spending the entire day in the sun and sand... and I didn't even get any enjoyment from my day at the beach!! I hope to have some miles to post for you tomorrow!!

Dana

Morning folks! I got in 3.17 mi in 35:19. I knocked 12 sec off from when I ran the same route on Tuesday so it feels good to have run three days in a row AND see improvement.

Go team!!

Evening, gang! Double workout for me today -

Walk @ lunchtime, 3.6 miles, 50 minutes
Run after work, 7.1 miles, 64 minutes

Awesome job, everyone! Keep being fabulous!

Btw, so glad to see you back, Ms Duckie! :cool1:

Sandy321(Sandy) just called and told me to report that she is in Chicago and ready to race on Sunday with her FDIL. She also told me that Tim is keeping up with both of their totals, and they will report them as soon as they can.

She also told me that she had an accident with a knife and her leftover Easter ham. She accidentally cut her finger last Tuesday. She said it was deep enough to see the bone. :scared1: :faint: She is doing fine, but just wanted me to report in. Hope I got all that right Sandy. ;)

Just didn't want you to think that she isn't participating, just still having wonky 'puter troubles. :badpc:

Hey gang! I managed to fit in my first ever at-work run over lunch today. Don't know how often I'll be doing that, though...I was pooped for the rest of the afternoon!

6 miles, 54 minutes.

I'll be back later with my weekly totals...

GOOD EVENING TEAM!!

Totals for week:

23.1 miles
221.5 minutes running
180 minutes weight training

GO TEAM!!!! :banana: :banana:

Hey team, I'm slowly getting back in the groove. Hopefully next week I can increase my miles some more.

Weeks Totals
Miles: 25.09
Time: 1:30:00

The doctor gave me the okay to start running again on Wednesday, so I'm starting slow.

My times for the week are:

Tuesday: 13 minutes on elliptical; 13 minutes on stationary bike

Thurs: 30 minutes on TM/ 1.67 miles

Friday: 44 minutes walking/jogging. 2.5 miles

Saturday: 60 minutes doing stretching/pilates video

WOW!

Great job, Herc's!

All caught up on the postings today--spreadsheet is updated.

And guess what? I'm going to see some of you at the Minnie! I posted a PTR to document my first race ever (and why this race is so important to me).

Woohoo!

It's been one of those LTO kind of weeks, but I managed to get the rest of my runs in after the one on Wednesday was trashed. Here are my totals for the week!!

Aerobics - 30 min
Running - 13 Miles; 1:49:13

Did my longest LR since Disney yesterday. 7 miles, and since we were trying to get some things done yesterday I did a fast finish LR on the treadmill. The first 2.33 miles were at 6.7mph, the next 2.33 were at 7.1, the last 2.33 were supposed to all be at 7.5, but I decided to sprint out the last .2 of the run cause my kids were pestering me about wether or not I was done yet!! Like the couldn't look at me on the treadmill and realize I was still running!! :lmao: Next week my weekly mileage should be around 18 miles, and I should have at least 2 hours of time to account for!! It's spring break so we'll be REALLY busy!! Take care everyone!!

Dana

Hey guys, I am pretty sure I am bailing on my LR for the weekend - it is pretty cold and snowy here, plus I'm battling a cold that has been making the rounds.

My totals for the week:

Monday: 45 min weight training
Tuesday: 3.18 mi in 35:31
Wednesday: 5.01 mi in 56:30
Thursday: 3.17 mi in 35:19

Total: 11.36 mi and 2:52:20

Just did another round of the Couch25K, Week 2.

31 minutes
2.41 miles

Next week I am moving to Week 3, *gulp*.

Allyson

PS Duckie, I will try to get an installment in tonight on the old trippie, I've been so lazy!

Hi folks!
You guys are so inspiring!:worship:
Look at your #'s! You go Herc's!:thumbsup2
My totals for the week: 1:50, 5.9 miles.

Have a great week!:dance3:

Survived my first half marathon this morning!

Can't wait to report those double miles next Friday! :woohoo:

Went OK. Missed my goal by one second, though! :lmao:

Time was 2:30:01. I walked most of the last two miles, left leg went out on me! :eek:

DH did really well - 1:53:51! I'm very proud of him. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter