Tell me about Frontier Airlines...

So its ok to bring your own snacks with you on the plane...granola bar, crackers, and I can take that through security and just buy a drink after security to take on? First time flyer here.

Yup, we do this every trip. Only thing to be conscious of is liquids or semi solids like peanut butter that may be part of your allowable liquids.

I understand how low cost carriers work. I'm just not going to pay for a seat on a flight that is not full. I'll be glad to pay the price a couple days ahead of time if the flight sells out.

Good luck-

Please don’t be asking those who paid for seats to move if you aren’t able to get seats together. Not saying you won’t get them but if at busy travel time going to a place like Orlando (not sure if you are) where lots of families travel there might not be seats together waiting until 24 hours. Those that paid and planned ahead might not move and there is no law or guarantee on Frontier that they have to seat children next to parents.

Parents have been separated from kids- been told on these boards. Just prepare your kids just in case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter