Teresa's WISH Jouranl (Comments Welcomed)

Thanks Michelle... I hope the scale is good to me too :D

Just got home from Claim Jumper for DD's birthday dinner. My DH and I slip this chili over hamburger thing but did not finished it. I was stuffed after that and didn't touch my grilled cobb sandwich, just the side salad. Had one beer and a little of the dessert that my DD got. I feel pretty good considering how much I "could" have eaten. I just hope I can get through the weekend (especially Sunday with football) and get on that scale and be down another pound or two. I WANT my 5 pound clippie:teeth:

:cake: :bday: :bday: :cake: Happy Bday to your DD!

You did an incredible job today. You stopped when you were full, and that is the best thing you can do. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight. Have a great evening.
Beth

Thanks Beth... my DD said that was cute :D

I think if I can stop eating when I start to feel full, it'll make such a huge difference with the weight loss. Just going to try and stay focused!!!! I think as the weight goes down, I'll feel more and more modivated to keep it going

TGIF!!!! What a week and I'm so stinkin' sore. Went to the gym this morning and did 20 minutes on the cardio machine (should have done more, but didn't have the energy) and walked on the treadmill for an hour and 40 minutes. My legs were so tired after that. Went to have lunch with my youngest DD. I brought her Taco Bell, but ate my left-over dinner from Claim Jumper. Had a fat free pudding after and that's about it. Drinking lots of water.... Tonight is Friday, so it's Happy Hour with the neighbors. We're doing salad and baked potatoes, so I should be good with the salad. I'm bringing a birthday cake for DD, so I'm sure I'll have a little piece of that. Still feeling really great about how much I'm eating (or not eating) and the working out has been great so far. I doubt I'll go to the gym this weekend, but tomorrow I plan to clean out my garden and I bowl tomorrow night. Sunday is football... so that means I sit in my chair and watch tv all day:hyper:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!:sunny:

Thanks Michelle!

Didn't think I would get to the gym today, but DH wanted to play racquetball, so I got off my butt and went with him. I'm not very good and do most of the running, but did get a pretty good workout and am getting a little better. I stayed for a free clinic for beginners which was helpful. I'm signing up for a 3 week beginners workshop to help me a little more. I think with practice, I might beat my DH one day :D

Last night was Happy Hour at the neighbors and I did very good. Was drinking rum and diet coke, since beer makes me feel bloated lately. I ate plenty of raw veggies and for dinner had a big salad with little dressing and half of a boiled potato with very little butter. Couldn't find pototoes in my Weight Watchers book, so I don't know if those have any points. We had a birthday cake for my DD, so I had a little slice of that and felt stuffed when I got home. Tonight I bowl, so I'll get a little exercise, but tomorrow is football and I have all the intensions of sitting on my butt relaxing. Planning for a long workout Monday and will sit in the steam room for a little while and sweat some of this extra weight off :p My DH is getting on the band wagon and is watching what he is eating and trying to work out more. He wants to lose 20 pounds before our cruise next year. We are going to be one fine looking couple on our cruise :hyper:

I'm so excited.... I got my half way goat clippie for the September Exercise Challenge:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc:

Now all I need is my 5 pound clippie on Tuesday and I'll be all excited:teeth:

CONGRATULATIONS TERA!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
That is one very cool clippie, and I am sure another is on the way tomorrow. You have been working your butt off. Keep up the great work. Did you enjoy your football Sunday?
Have a good one,
Beth

Thanks Beth! I'm hoping to have my 5 pound clippie tomorrow... keep your figures crossed.

Worked my butt off today big time. Felt guilty that I sat on my butt all day yesterday and watched football. Tomorrow is my weight in, so we'll see how it goes.

Football was great and I think my fantasy football team did really well. Played my DH and I kicked his butt!!!!:hyper:

Way to go Tera! Love that half way clippie!!! You are an exercising machine!! I am sure you will be sporting the 5 lb clippie tomorrow!!! Keep up the great work!

Gail

I can only hope Gail :D I think I've done so great this past week and would be disappointed if I don't lose at least 1 pound. I need to pick up the pace if I want to get to my goal of 15 pound loss by Thanksgiving. I'll work out before my weight in and then I have bowling after so eating tomorrow shouldn't be a problem. Always seems to get harder at the weekend, so I need to find other activities to keep me busy and away from snacks :crazy:

I got a new clippie today!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Went to WW and dropped another 1.4 pounds this week for a total of 5.8 pounds since starting WW!!! I'm very excited! Had a good work out today and only 13.6 pounds to go for my Thanksgiving Challenge Goal. Didn't do measurements yet, so I'll update with that later.

Thanks for all the encourgement and keep it coming:p

Teresa

Okay, now I think I'm getting ahead of myself. Went to Foley's after bowling today since all their summer stuff is on clearance and I bought a pair of white shorts, size 14 (they look smaller). I currently am wearing a 16W capris, but couldn't even get my whole leg into these shorts (there's a visual for you). I'm going to hang the shorts on the outside door of my closet so I have to look at them every day. I'm hoping to be in them by January (even if their tight) and have them loss by May for our cruise. Only spent a few dollars on them, so either way, I'm not out too much. Also bought a two piece swimsuit that I'm hoping to wear. My legs and butt are what hold me back from wearing that now (there's yet another visual for you:crazy: ), but I hope to have those down and firm by then. Like I said, paid a few dollars, so I didn't feel like I was losing very much.

Hoping to have my 10 pound clippie by the end of the month!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :thewave: :thewave: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Clippie Party at Tera's! Congratulations Tera! You have workesd really hard, and now you have your 1st clippie. Congrats and keep it up. I know you will get to your Thanksgiving goal in no time.

Congrats again,
Beth

Thanks Beth! I feel really great and I think it'll keep me modivated to get the next one.

Finally did my measurements:

Weight 202.2 (was 203.6)
Waist 36 in (was 36.5)
Hips 46 (was 47.5)
Upper Arm 14 (same)

Pretty excited about the 2 inch loss, but really haven't felt much different in my clothes. I know that will come in time (soon darn it soon) But atleast I'm seeing the difference in the measuring tape and that's what counts :teeth:

Tomorrow DH and I will play racquetball and work out together. I think he's feeling modivated about working out and losing weight too before our trip. Hope I can finally beat him :teeth:

WTG on the weight loss! I knew you could do it! LOL about the visuals!! You are too funny! You will look fabulous and I'm sure you will need to buy a smaller pair of shorts!! Keep up the great work!

Gail

Thanks Gail!

Yesterday DH and I went to the gym and played racquetball. I got up to 7 points one game:p I'm getting better, but need more practice. We were going to do some laps in the pool, but a class was just starting as we got into the pool. They have a lazy river, so we swam in that for a while. I could only do 10 minutes on the cardio machine since I was already tired, so we ended up walking the track for awhile. The eating is still going well, but I can tell I'm getting tired of eating the prepared weight watcher meals, so I need to start making meals that I found in my WW book. I don't know if I'm coming down with something or if my allergies are bugging me, but DH and I took a 2 hour nap yesterday and then I was still in bed by 9:00pm (usually go to bed at 10:00-10:30)

Today I went to the gym and did some upper and lower body workouts with the weights. Did 20 minutes cardio and then walked on the treadmill for 80 minutes. I'm still so tired, but I don't feel sick. Wondering if I'm just working myself too hard. Plan to work out tomorrow (probably just treadmill) and then I will take the weekend off.

Hi Tera,

It sounds like your body is telling you to slow down a bit. You have racked up some major minutes exercising this month. I am sending some extra restful :wizard: your way. Take care of youself.

I'm glad you'll be able to relax this weekend,
Beth

Beth - I'll have to agree with you. I think I'm pushing myself pretty hard too. Need to slow down a bit and let my body catch up. I haven't exercised this hard since... well... never! *LOL* Think if I need to go to the gym, I'll just stick to the treadmill. After a good rest this weekend, I'll get back into the groove of it.

Teresa

Yesterday was probably my biggest cheat day since I started WW. DH and I went to lunch, and since I went to the gym before, wasn't feeling too guilty about eating "regular" food. We had chips & guacamole to start with and then I had some of a side salad and half a sandwich. Really not too bad, I ate a few of DH's french fries and had two beers. Later went to our neighbors for Happy Hour and had few "cocktails", plus I was picking at the cheese & crackers and the chipolte and cream cheese. I guess I think back to it now and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I probably blew it more on the drinking than I did the eating. I'm going to be really good this weekend, drink LOTS of water and not worry about it. Monday I'll be back at the gym and maybe sit in the sauna for a little and Tuesday is my weight in. I just HOPE that I can lose another pound and keep this going. I know one day doesn't make or break a diet, but just feeling a little guilty that I couldn't control myself. I have such a long way to go to my goal and I don't want to blow it so early. I must be PMSing since I feel like I'm whinning:(

It'll be nice to kick back this weekend and give my body a chance to catch up. Have a great weekend everyone!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter