Teresa's WISH Jouranl (Comments Welcomed)

Hope you're having a good weekend Tera! Don't worry about the one day. You've been exercising so much! Keep it up! Your weigh in will go fine. Just kick up the water!

Gail

Tera,

I know what you mean about working out and feeling it is ok to endulge a bit after. I learned to turn off the estimated calories burned. I kept figuring it was ok to have this since I burned 600 calories. Of course I always overendulged, so now I don't try to claculate calories.

Keep up the amazing work. Have a great afternoon,
Beth

Thanks Beth!!!! I didn't let it get me down and got right back on that old horse and was good all weekend.

Speaking of that......

The weekends are the hardest for me since I don't typically go to the gym and I'm more inclined to snack. Did really well, even with me watching football all day on Sunday. Had a good work out yesterday and today was my weight in day. Lost another 3.2 pounds for a total of 9 POUNDS!!!!! Only 1 more pound to my 10 pound clippie!! I was surprised that I had lost so much, but soooo stinkin' excited.

I went ahead and took my measurements even though I said I would wait another week (I lied;) )

Weight 199 (was 202.2)
Waist 35.5 in (was 36)
Hips 45.5 (was 46)
Upper Arm 14 (same) Darn arm won't shrink:crazy:

I've lost a total of 3 inches off my waist and hips. I've also started keeping track my thighs and now my calves.

Thighs 29 (started at 29.5 when I joined WW)
Calves 16.5 (first time I've measured those)

Only 11 more pounds to go to get to my Thanksgiving Challenge of 15 pounds gone. And 59 pounds to go to my GOAL!!

Did I say how excited I was?!:jumping1::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1:

WOO HOO!!! Congrats Tera!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: You are doing awesome!! I see you have put in a lot of exercise time this month!! Way to go!!

And what's even better is that you are in ONEderland!:bounce:

Keep it up! Next week you will be sporting that 10 lb clippie!! But I'm sure you won't keep it long before replacing it with a new one!!

Gail

Thanks Gail! I was Very happy when I got on the scale at WW. It's almost that TOM, so I wasn't sure if the BLOAT FAIRY was paying me a visit this week.... I just hope it doesn't come next week either :p. I would LOVE to be able to celebrate my 10 pound clippie 5 weeks after joining WW. I was disappointed at first, but now I'm thinking, 9 pounds in 1 month is great. It took me 3 months to lose 15 and I thought THAT was great. As the weight drops and the inches are gone, I'm more and more modivated to keep it going....:sunny: :sunny:

Still feeling great today about yesterdays loss. Had a great workout this morning and did really well with eating (or lack of it). Stocked up on WW meals and low cal snacks. DH grilled chicken w/ corn for dinner and still had plenty of points lefted over for WW desserts to satisfy me. I just hope I can keep up this pace. I would think as I lose the weight, it would modivate me more to keep it up. Geez... I sound like I'm whinning because I'm losing weight :crazy: Must be that PMSing that I'm doing :earseek: My goal for this week is to lose 1 pound and get that 10 pound clippie next week, keep :drinking1 lots and lots of water and keep up the :bounce: :Pinkbounc exercising.

Hey Tera,

I know that you'll get that clippie next week. You are doing an amazing job at staying OP and exercising. Keep up that water, and you'll be looking towards a 15 pound clippie soon.
Have a good one,
Beth

Thanks Beth! That 10 pound clippie is so close, I can smell it and it smells like chocolate chips cookies!!!!:hyper: I can't wait to get my 15 pound clippie. Hopefully will have that BY Thanksgiving since that was my Thanksgiving Challenge.

Well today I'm cranking as hell. My TOM is almost here and boy, my hormones are going nuts today.

My day didn't start off that great either. Got my oldest up at 6:30am since she has to be out of the house at 7:10am for the bus. I was dressed and ready for the gym when my youngest, who I don't get up till 7:00am started whinning about a sore throat (she IS a drama queen!) After fighting with her, I decided that she would stay home from school and I would call the doctor's for an appt to see if she had strep. It's 7:35am and the dr's office doesn't open up till 8:30, so I figure, rush to the gym and I could get 50 minutes in. After starting my cardio, I realize I forgot to call the school and only got 35 minutes done. It was cardio, so I still got a good work-out, but Thursday's are a good day for me at the gym since I don't have to rush. Anyways, go home, call school then doctor and take her in right away. After driving 6 miles for a two minute swab, we go home. They said they would call if the fast test came back positive. No call..... Katie, my DD, decides at 2:00pm that she feels fine and wants to go to choir practice. That girls drives me nuts!!! I know she was milking the sore throat and next time, I won't be so easy on letting her stay home.. yadda yadda yadda....:crazy:

I was good about not munching since we were home all day. Tomorrow kids have 1/2 day, so I'll need to get to the gym early if I want a good workout. We're going to the baseball game tomorrow night and I want some extra points in case I want a beer and hot dog. I'm going to bring other low cal snacks to munch on.

Hey Tera...you guys need to stop talking about those cookies...Kim is baking some in her journal!:eek:

Sorry to hear about your daughter. As parents we try to do the right thing..not send them to school sick. Hey...kids need a mental health day sometime!! But I know when you are focused on trying to get in that exercise...it's not in the plan for a sick kid!:( Have fun at the game!!! Enjoy yourself...you've worked so hard!

Gail

Michelle - Hopefully you and I will be celebrating our 10 pound clippie with a COOKIE next week:hyper:

Gail - Kids can just be so darn inconvient sometimes :earseek: I think it was more that I was cranky to begin with and it didn't help having the drama queen home. She's fine and back in school today.

Worked out hard this morning for some extra points for the game tonight:p

Gail - Game was fun, Rockies lost though. They had a great fireworks show after that the kids really enjoyed. I had one beer and one footlong hotdog with onions and mustard. Didn't feel too guilty because I saved 17 points for tonight. Not sure how many the footlong was though:confused: Brought other low cal snacks for later, so overall I think I did really well. Even bought Dippin Dots for kids and didn't get/eat any myself. THAT in itself is amazing!!:p Might work out tomorrow, not sure. Really want to finish up with my exercise challenge. Definitely going to sleep in and then I have bowling in the evening.

Today I'm feeling very bloated and I'm afraid of my upcoming weight-in on Tuesday. My friend and I are planning to sit in the sauna and I'm hoping that will help alittle, plus I'll be taking plenty of Midol to keep the bloating down to a minimum. Keep drinking LOTS and LOTS of water and watch my eating the next few days. The footlong ended up costing me all my points last night, so I had to use a few of my Flex points for the first time in awhile, but only a few. Need to be good the rest of the weekend since I'm not working out and I'll be fine. I lost 3 pounds last week and didn't think I was doing that good. Maybe with the bloating, I still lose 1 or 2 pounds.

My cruise is coming up quickly, but as long as I follow my 1.89 pounds per week, I'll be at my goal by May 1st. I noticed my pants were huge on me last night, but they always were alittle lose. My jeans will be the real test, but will wait unless after TOM.

DRINK WATER AND STAY FOCUSED!!!!

Hi Tera,

You are doing great. I'm glad you had a great time at the baseball game. You definately deserve some fun. Keep up the great work, and you'll get to goal by May.
Have a great one,
Beth

Thanks Beth!!

Well today was week 6 weight in and I stayed the same. I wasn't surprised since the BLOAT FAIRY is here, but still disappointed. I had a great week of eating and exercising and I guess it's a good thing I didn't GAIN anything since I usually do this TOM. Next week should be a big loss since I usually gain at least 3 pounds. I just need to stay on track, stay within my points, keep working out and DRINK WATER!

Teresa

Hi Tera,

Congratulations on maintaining during TOM.. I am sure you will show a loss next week.::yes::
Have a great evening,
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter