Thanksgiving 2007? Join the official list here! 98 Families so Far!

Count me in! We are arriving Nov. 16th and staying at the WL Villas until the 26th. Our first trip to WDW and I can't wait!

Our Thanksgiving is booked solid....first breakfast at CRT at 8am to celebrate our DD's 14th birthday. Then off to the BBB at 11am for the girls to get all made up like princesses. We will then have Thanksgiving dinner at LLT at 7pm. I know the MK will be jam packed with people but we'll just have to make the best of it!

Forgot to mention that we are going to MVMCP on the 25th!

Howdy all... especially the fellow Texans here! My SIL said last Thanksgiving that she wanted to plan a family trip this Thanksgiving to WDW. Of course she didn't start "planning" until August. :rotfl:

Most of the party (12 ppl) are staying off site. Mom and dad wanted me to make thier plans but I said I will only go if we stay ON SITE. They agreed :banana:

ok.... so we (mom, dad, DH, and me) are there Nov. 19th - 23rd. We (my party) will be staying at Pop. And I got all of us ADRs on Thanksgiving for Raglan Road. Now yall are making me nervous cuz no one has said Raglan Road. Is there something I should know?

I'm glad it isn't just me! I have to log in every day to see my ticker!

princessofcandles, I haven't heard anything negative about Raglan Road either. I say anywhere you can eat on Thanksgiving in WDW with 12 people is a victory in itself!

princessofcandles, I haven't heard anything negative about Raglan Road either. I say anywhere you can eat on Thanksgiving in WDW with 12 people is a victory in itself!

OMG!!! I KNOWWWW!!!

I am a thrifter and a bargain hunter. So I found it my mission. My DH was getting a kick watching me working the phones and such with my DisneyTripBook (I make trip books to keep organized... sue me:p ). But when I told my SIL I GOT IT!!! whoohoo... she was like.... uh, ok... thanks.... one less thing for me to do.

What???? :confused3

She totally didn't understand how much work that took. DH said he was very proud thougth. :cool1: At least he gets me.

OMG!!! I KNOWWWW!!!

I am a thrifter and a bargain hunter. So I found it my mission. My DH was getting a kick watching me working the phones and such with my DisneyTripBook (I make trip books to keep organized... sue me:p ). But when I told my SIL I GOT IT!!! whoohoo... she was like.... uh, ok... thanks.... one less thing for me to do.

What???? :confused3

She totally didn't understand how much work that took. DH said he was very proud thougth. :cool1: At least he gets me.

But your trip will be better because of your planning. We went on our first trip last July, and friends were making so much fun of me. We saw so much stuff, almost everything we wanted, didn't wait in long lines, etc. One friend's husband told her he wouldn't go if she planned it like I was. The still haven't gone. But others have gone and come back disappointed. My dd's best friend went right before we did and came back complaining that there wasn't much there for a 6 yr old to do! Others complained about the crowds and just didn't feel the pixie dust like we did. Keep doing what you are doing, and don't worry about the rest of them!

But your trip will be better because of your planning.

My last OT.... I swear......

Oh yeah... I'm not worried about it. Actually she got her tussy in gear when I started talking to her about my ADRs and such. And we're on the DDP (mostly for the 'rents) and she is so jealous. She was all... ok, so how do I get that. Oh.. you have to be staying on property??? hahahaa

I hear it from a lot of friends too. Althought its totally normal for me. And I'm not so strict about my day. More like "here's a list of 10 things I want to do" and then we see what works. DH loves it. He doesn't like to plan things. So when we went on this road trip a few years ago (DH is a serious road tripper) I mapped it out with surprises. I'm like "do we have time for an hour surprise side trip?" and he would decide yea or nea. Of course he said yes, and then he'd follow my directions till we ended up at something totally weird. During that road trip we stopped at the Jelly Belly factory, TeePee Shopping centers, Elvis-o-rama, and a place that serves a 1 pound hot dog (his fav part). That kind of cool doesn't just happen!

Hard for me to remember that this site is almost entirely american....and hence a different thanksgiving!

We are going, but for the Canadian T-giving! Oct 4-11!

Add us! We are going on 11/17 to 11/24 and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. :dance3:
We are actually going to Kennedy Space Center on Thanksgiving. We are trying to stay away that day! :scared1:

Just cancelled an ADR for the day after Thanksgiving at Chef Mickey's for 18 @ 5:00. Should free up a few tables if anyone was interested.

Sara

We will be there from 11/17-11/24 at CSR. We have ADR's at Coral Reef....it's not turkey...but it sounds more like a Disney kind of Thanksgiving to me....:woohoo:

We will be there from 11/17-11/24 at CSR. We have ADR's at Coral Reef....it's not turkey...but it sounds more like a Disney kind of Thanksgiving to me....:woohoo:

You'll love the Coral Reef!! I live in Thibodaux. Welcome to the DIS.:goodvibes

May shâ der goin ta be a’lot o us cajuns dare dat week.

Maybe we should go down to the Poly and show them what a Louisiana Cochon de Lait is like.

I Husband Would Sure Go To The Poly, Only If There Was An Ice Cold Bud Waiting For Him. Lol Glad To See Others From So Close To Home Going At The Same Time As Us. We Are From Cecilia. We Have Never Been. I Am Getting So Excited. My Hubby Don't Say It But I Know That He Is Too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter