That Smell... It Reminds me of...?

I love the weird burning smell during Spaceship Earth, along with the way the Main Street Confectionery smells. Whenever I make rice krispies treats the smell brings me right back there :cloud9:

I also love the smell of the Poly lobby like the PP said. It smells like rainforest to me, whatever that means. I have a candle that reminds me of it.

Disney smells are the best smells!!

This so far has been MY Favorite! "Scent-emory" on this entire thread! That is truly Magical!

First trip where my children were old enough to fully understand everything. We walked through the Castle at MK and my son (7) grabs my hand and asks me to stop. My wife and I paused and looked at my son, who was standing there with his eyes closed. I asked him what was the matter and hes says, Dad, the smells are magical.
That was my fondest memory of Disney to date.

Sorry here is my favorite of all them so far!!!

Did you know that smell is a pre-verbal memory...which is why it can be so powerful? We recognize scents before we ever have words to describe them.

I love all the smells in Soarin'--the oranges...the pine....the salt water smell of the ocean. And POTC....it's sort of musty but I love it! And of course Laila perfume as several others have mentioned. In fact, I think I'll go take a shower and put some of my lotion on. :goodvibes (happy thoughts....happy thoughts.....)

Oh...I just thought of another one. I have some of the shampoo from the resort and every time I use it, it takes me back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter