The Boa Brigade: New Appointments to the Realm!

ANOTHER ROYAL DECREE!!

To proclaim that a Caballero has joined the Realm!! Henceforth to be known as Lady Peggie, Keeper of the Addresses and Collector of all things Mickey!!

I also hereby name lovingthemouse: Lady Caroline, Royal Astronomer for her knowledge of the Cosmos, and especially the moon, and Keeper of the Bread!

Hooray for Lady Peggie and Lady Caroline!!
:bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce:

Thou hast decreed that henchforth i shall be known as Lady Caroline, Royal Astronomer (of thy Cosmos and especially thy moon) and Keeper of the Bread. I wast unaware that my mooning was observed by any of thine kingdom, but i shall be most discreet in the future!

As for the Bread - where art thou Sir Michael?????? Thou art the asker of the Bread basket inquiries? "Dost thou have more????" "Pray tell, a few more morsels of thy best , if thou please?"
Sir Michael, kindly remove thou sword from the basket! Saveth some for the other royal members of thoust table.
Kindly remember thine words of your French relations, "Let them eat bread, uh, er no, my error, let them eat crumbs!"

Great Queen, i shall remain your humble servant. Doest thou wish any more this eve?

Lady Caroline

Queen Leslie, I am honored and thrilled by my appointment as Keeper of Royal Protocol, researcher and knower of words like prithee and such. It is so much more than I had hoped for, and I will strive to do my best to fulfill my duties. The responsibility of keeping protocol in this royal group may be quite a challenge, but I will giveth it my besteth shot! Well, I'm off to research words and such!

I am most humbled by my honorable name

Before shamefaced in the presence of the illustrious brigade

Now I am a dainty distinguished dame

These days perched by my queen sipping lemonade

Eminently indebted,
Lady Crystal:sunny:

I beseech thee, our queen upon high, to accept my humblest of thanks on this blessed day,
to be known as court Thespian I graciously abide. Thou art all knowing in thine brigade and heaven blesses thine eyne with the purest of pins.

How dost I begin my Royal charge? Shalt I parade with wig of purple and boa of green?

Nay, I shalt not. I shall rack my pleabian brain and pencil thy royal grace in for next thursday.

By the way, Shall I bedeck myself in the garb of the Bard to perform for thy grace, or wilt a Shakespearean boa (As prepared by thy royal boakeeper) suffice?:rolleyes:

~Heather:jester:

A thousand pardons my forgiving Queen!

Thou hast blessed me with a title and I dost not sign by it!

Pardon,
~Lady Heather:D

Has but one humble question...Whom is our Lady Caroline Mooning???

Lady Donna

Who is in the middle of getting her humble new computor installed, and may look nude at
times..

Gotanypins wrote:

Who is in the middle of getting her humble new computor installed, and may look nude at
times..

Look, I already have loincloth nightmares, I DON'T NEED YOU MAKING THINGS WORSE!!!

~Lady Heather

P.S. - I think you spelled "Computer" wrong
:D

Originally posted by GotAnyPins
...Who is in the middle of getting her humble new computor installed, and may look nude at
times..
Now wait a minute.

Just exactly WHERE are you installing that new computor, or compu-motor, or whatever? And just why
does it have to be done in the nude? Or maybe we just don't want to know...

Yes every Friday night they install Computors in the nude :p

Sad part is when they go to Comp USA for parts and forget to get dressed. :D

My Queen this thread is like way too cool, lets keep it going.

......as Keeper of Sir Chefmanny, Royal Chef to the realm. Thou hast truly thrown down the gauntlet in your command of me to control the Royal Chef's telling of dirty jokes. This will prove to be a most difficult challenge.

Michelle
aka Baudy Wench

Congratulations and welcome to all our new Boa Brigade members.

Lady Heather, it seems we should converse whenst next I visit the World. We have the art of theatre in common. I shall bring some etchings to share with you if you will do the same.

(sheesh, this having to talk funny is for the birds) (anybody, and this means you Raul, making a comment about my name WILL be beheaded)

Did you hear this one... There once was a man from Mantuckett who tried to ....... well never mind.

Psssssst hey Manny I'll email it to you later.

And Michelle your the hottest Baudy Wench type in my books;)

And Robyn whatever thus thou meanest by make comment of your name, why little ole me, perish the thought :D

2 things ;)

1 - Who here thinks Ed needs to cool off today - I've been seeing a lot of talk about hot people in his replies lately ;)

2- I have a new title I would like - Royal keeper of the big red button. Eddie should know all about that big red button! :D

With all this royalty going around, who's going to mind the throne; better yet who's going
to de-lodge the throne when all these royals finish dumping....pins that is!
Get the royal rapid rooter jester on the horn stat!
Nothing like a royal bowler lodging and, reaching your royal bum...oh that's cold!
And away go your troubles down the drain!!
:smooth:
Manny....no, not Michelle she is out getting me lunch! She would not let me post this if she were
here!!!

Oh great Queen Leslie is there room for one more in the Boa Brigade. Will be waiting to hear. It would be an honor and pleasure to serve under you. shirley38

All I can say is WOW!

You guys have been really busy! here I am gone for a few days interviewing for a job as a Math Teacher--( which turned out to be an awful experience-- long story, won't bore you, but won't be educating the young of our fair city in the wonderful art of mathematics either :( )

Oh yeah, back to the topic, I leave for a few days and a whole other world is created!!! What a cool place, any openings left? I want to live here-- I even have 2 Boas-- one green and one yellow :) They are packed and coming with me in a week to WDW :bounce: :bounce:

Kathi

The Red Queen instructing Alice on royal protocol (Chapter 2 of Through the Looking-Glass) by John Tenniel.
"Curtsey while you're thinking what to say...open your mouth a little wider when you speak, and always say 'your Majesty.'

Your Majesty,
I have spent the better part of two days looking for protocol when one Queen meets another Queen. hmmmm guess I should have paid better attention in those etiquette classes. Have discovered no curtesy is expected mutual nods of the head are exchanged. Good thing I finally found that, I've been frozen and that curtsy position for the last two days.

One wonders if One might be well advised to consider having the Chef's Wife as Royal Food Taster.

Other positions one may wish to consider are:
Her Majesty’s Chief Chamberlain and Her Majesty’s Private Chamberlain are responsible for the private affairs of the Royal Family.

The Keeper of the Privy Purse is Her Majesty’s chief financial officer (gotta know how much those pins are going to be)

Royal curator - purchaser of the Queen needs hmmm Peggie already has a title who else buys pins for Thee?

Historian, botanist, fortuneteller, one who pours the wine, photographers/sketcher/artist-keeper of the records, jugglers and acrobats
Knight's, town folk, pages, Squires, mystic, :jester:

Sir Ed Raul or pinboy pick one, anyway... lady Donna and I are off to meet with Lady Amber, and Lady Joanne, and hit the royal restaurants, also to walk the royal parks and spread the word about our queen and royal court.

But I needith to know if Lady Amber's title was changed to Princess Amber, is it so not royally cool to yell out one's wrong title. :D

Beside I believe Lady Amber wants the princess title as she has already had painted it on her royal car:p

And by the by when I go out in April to purchase the royal oracles from the loyal order of Caballeros pin, how about some royal security for my royal hinny.

It's a jungle out there but its notazoo.

And Lady Rob_n (insert Y or I) when did I use and I not a Y or Y not an I? And is it not I before Y except after B or when sounded like ball as in Y'all.

We need a royal speller y'all. :p

And Lady Amber AKA Princess Amber after I get confirmation from the queen as to title change, I love you more than you love me infinity infinity plus one. :p

P.S. Oh and Queen sorry to hear about weather in the royal north, we here in Florida are not doing any better, we hit a cold front high today 78 degrees brrrrrrrrrrrr Surf Temp 79. oh soooooooo very soon I'm waxing my board. :D

And Robyn whatever thus thou meanest by make comment of your name, why little ole me, perish the thought

Sir Raul......Here is thy error, in black and white. Although RobYn and I are friends.... we are not one and the same! I will allow this to pass this time. But do not make the same mistake twice, or I shall have you thrown in the dungeon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter