The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

It took 7 minutes for the page to load, and won't let me cancel it from my phone, grrrr!!! PM me a time this evening when you'll be online, and I'll log into my laptop then and send it! Sorry!:(

its all good - was worried I missed it... that someone snapped it up before I could...

I think this means we really will all have to do a meet and greet at Pop pool one evening! Sorry you could get the ressies JewelsG:sad1:

nope it was gone... very disappointing - i tried calling too incase there was a reservation system issue but no luck - someone somehow got ahead of me -not sure how but they did - i tried every few seconds refreshing the request... :confused3 I'll keep trying online...

nope it was gone... very disappointing - i tried calling too incase there was a reservation system issue but no luck - someone somehow got ahead of me -not sure how but they did - i tried every few seconds refreshing the request... :confused3 I'll keep trying online...

I'm so sorry, JewelsG, that makes me want to cry.:sad2: I've been at the middle school for open house, with absolutely no cell signal, so I haven't been able to check back. :hug:

booohoooo...whoever got that ressie hope they enjoy it!! That really sucks!!
I hope another one comes available....I will be checking a lot over the next two or three days and will check with concierge when we check in....is there a concierge desk at Pop Century????
Louise

I'm so sorry, JewelsG, that makes me want to cry.:sad2: I've been at the middle school for open house, with absolutely no cell signal, so I haven't been able to check back. :hug:

It's all good - just someone beat me to it - I'll keep trying :)

booohoooo...whoever got that ressie hope they enjoy it!! That really sucks!!
I hope another one comes available....I will be checking a lot over the next two or three days and will check with concierge when we check in....is there a concierge desk at Pop Century????
Louise

Yes, there is and they are very helpful!

I was, then things kept going wrong. Getting run off of the road and having to replace a rim and two tires because of the damage basically ate our MNSSHP money. The DDs didn't care about the party, the only one who really cared if we went or not was me.:sad2: I'm going to be a little bit sad that night, though, I was really looking forward to it.

So sorry that all that unexpected c... has happened, but you will have sooo much to see and do on your first trip, that you may be glad that you are not tied down to the party.

This is our 4th trip together and we have done several shows/rides that we passed up before due to lack of time. Indiana Jones stunt show at HS was the best of these.

The weather has been very accomodating. Two afternoon showers and mostly tolerable warmth. Enjoy everybody!

Well, thanks to an imminent airline strike, we re-scheduled! We now leave one day early. So while I should have been doing the 4 day dance, I am now doing a 3 day one instead!

Hope all of you getting ready to leave have a great trip!!! I haven't been on here much because that post trip depression set in. It always does and I hate it.

Anyway, I started a list for people going in 2013 (far away I know) so come join me if you want! It is on this same forum.

I will be joining you!!!!!:yay:

Joining me for 2013 or the depression! I hope the 2013 part. I added the link to the thread in my post above.

2013 silly!!!!;) I think we are going to go in October though. I want to do the haunted hayride at Ft. Wilderness Lodge and that is only in Oct. So we will do MNSSHP again:yay::yay:

So sorry that all that unexpected c... has happened, but you will have sooo much to see and do on your first trip, that you may be glad that you are not tied down to the party.

This is our 4th trip together and we have done several shows/rides that we passed up before due to lack of time. Indiana Jones stunt show at HS was the best of these.

The weather has been very accomodating. Two afternoon showers and mostly tolerable warmth. Enjoy everybody!

Marblies, I hope y'all are having the time of your lives, and wish you were still going to be there when we arrive!

It seems like the fates have been lined up to stop this trip from coming off, for sure!:rotfl:It's all going to be worth it when we roll in under the "Welcome to Walt Disney World!" sign on Saturday.:banana: I just have to make it until then without freaking out! This will be the longest three days ever!:yay:

All packed, ready to go, excited to get on the move and we still have 3 days left to wait...

1 adr to get :headache:
2 sleeps til vacay starts :thumbsup2
16 hrs of work :guilty:
36 hrs til weezyreid gets to my home :woohoo:
48 hrs til we leave for Portland :cool1:
64 hrs til we take off for Orlando :dance3:
68 hrs til we are in Disney World:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter