The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

Well, thanks to an imminent airline strike, we re-scheduled! We now leave one day early. So while I should have been doing the 4 day dance, I am now doing a 3 day one instead!

were your flights cancleled? sorry to hear you had to change your plans. did you get another night added to your disney resv.?

so far with them having a tentitive agreement set, sunday looks good so far for me. going to double check my flights when i get home tonight. and from what i heard on the local news last night the only flights out of ch'town effected were today (weds).

4 more sleeps for me and DD16. :banana::banana::banana::banana: we both are going nuts and I just dont want to be at work right now. 3 more work days (counting today)...going to be really really long work days too. blah!

excited for those leaving ahead of me...oh...and very jealous too. safe travels and have a great time during your stay.

Only THREE more days!!!! Almost packed and ready to go! If I can just get through these last 2 1/2 days of work!! I don't think I will be sleeping Friday night at all since I am already so excited.

We are all the last of the September Pop crew to go....but finally it's our turn! Everyone have a safe trip!!! I know we will all have a wonderful time!!

:banana::banana::banana::woohoo:

were your flights cancleled? sorry to hear you had to change your plans. did you get another night added to your disney resv.?

so far with them having a tentitive agreement set, sunday looks good so far for me. going to double check my flights when i get home tonight. and from what i heard on the local news last night the only flights out of ch'town effected were today (weds).

4 more sleeps for me and DD16. :banana::banana::banana::banana: we both are going nuts and I just dont want to be at work right now. 3 more work days (counting today)...going to be really really long work days too. blah!

excited for those leaving ahead of me...oh...and very jealous too. safe travels and have a great time during your stay.

The flights weren't canceled but we were too nervous to wait. We basically figured that if we changed to Friday, we would (a) know sooner if the flights were canceled and (b) have 24 hours extra to get ourselves on a different flight in order to still get there in time. We did add a day to our Disney ressie so now I'm at 2 days to go! :banana::banana:
I'm glad your flights are unaffected too!

1 MORE DAY!!! well, 1 more day until we leave to Seattle for our flight, stopping at the factory outlets on our way down to do a little shopping first:)
Our flight leaves tomorrow night and we arrive at Pop early Friday morning!!!!! Can't believe its finally time! And still so much to do...haircuts, pedicures, last minute shopping for last minute things, double and triple checking luggage and carry-ons...one last clean sweep of the house..and whatever else I am missing!!! DISNEYWORLD HERE WE COME!!:banana:

Today was a great preperation day for our trip... I got a wonderful Pedi and french on my toes( a girl has to match all her outfits) Then I went and got my hair cut and styled!! Love it! Now tomorrow I will clean 1/2 the house and then dinner with my friends for our friends bday! Then friday I will wash all the bedding and put cleaning bedding on. Gotta make sure I have a clean bed to come home to. Then Friday after kids get outta school we will head to hotel. I can't wait!!!!

I'm soooo jittery, omg I can't sit still. I can barely type! In 24 hours I'll already be in Toronto awaiting my final flight to Orlando!! 29 hours until I land there!

TODAY'S the day!! I'm the first one in my house awake..how can anyone possibly sleep???? Oh..my DS9 just woke up, I don't think he slept much! Its going to be a LONG day of travel, but I can't wait! Got my hair cut and colored yesterday, we all got french manis on our toes...we are ready!

OK, I have a really dumb question. What in the world are those plastic tags for? The ones you get in your Mickey Mail? I'm assuming they are luggage tags? We just CANNOT figure out how to put them together with the long plastic pieces that come with them. There is a hole in the plastic tag , and then the long skinny piece that has a slit in the middle. I know, what a dumb question, but seriously, I CANNOT figure it out!:rotfl:

2 hrs til we leave for Seattle!!!!! Have an amazing trip everyone!!!!!!!:yay:

17 hrs and 19 minutes til we leave for Portland and our vacation - can hardly wait... we are telling the kids tomorrow morning so our bffs can see their daughter's reaction... should be priceless - if you hear screams around 7am eastern time, its 5 kids finding out the surprise of their life!!!!:scared1: :cool1:

TWO MORE DAYS :banana::banana: I wish my kids knew where we were actually going so they could be as excited :woohoo: I'm still not sure when, where or how we are telling them :yay: I'm thinking the airport?? we will just play it by ear and see what happens :scared1: Can't wait pirate:pirate:princess:

TWO MORE DAYS :banana::banana: I wish my kids knew where we were actually going so they could be as excited :woohoo: I'm still not sure when, where or how we are telling them :yay: I'm thinking the airport?? we will just play it by ear and see what happens :scared1: Can't wait pirate:pirate:princess:

We are thinking a seeing if the flight attendant will do it.

We are hoping to have the flight attendent tell them but if she/he won't then I have printed up little notes saying ...surprise your going to Disney!! So I think we will tell them on the plane when we are all together. I don't care, would love to wait till we land but you know Robin...she's bursting!! :rotfl:

Never thought it would finally get here but only ONE more day!!!!! At this time tomorrow we will be flying to the most magical place on earth!!:lovestruc

:banana::woohoo::yay::cool1::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter