The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

1 week til my vacation starts!!! I can hardly wait - its killing me... my husband asked me this morning why our scale was in the bedroom - "to weigh our suitcases" I replied - he said "why - so you can put more in it!" :lmao:

last couple of things to do are sew the vest onto my husband's mnsshp costume & trying to get some early morning ressies for CP on the 27th - wish me luck :wizard: think I may need it... lol

Poor JewelsG, maybe we should have told you there was going to be a crowd over there! I only got my reservations over there about 40 days out, when they updated the CP reservations, since the original plan was to go all day to MK and do MNSSHP. Now, we're not doing the party and have to leave the MK early. :sad2: I honestly considered cancelling, since we're going to get the boot at 7 pm and that butt ugly crane is going to mess with our DDs's first ever glimpse of the castle (yep, still bitter!:rotfl:) I'd give you my ressie for four, but I don't thik that would help. You're traveling with a big group, right? I'll keep stalking with you! :banana::banana::banana:

Poor JewelsG, maybe we should have told you there was going to be a crowd over there! I only got my reservations over there about 40 days out, when they updated the CP reservations, since the original plan was to go all day to MK and do MNSSHP. Now, we're not doing the party and have to leave the MK early. :sad2: I honestly considered cancelling, since we're going to get the boot at 7 pm and that butt ugly crane is going to mess with our DDs's first ever glimpse of the castle (yep, still bitter!:rotfl:) I'd give you my ressie for four, but I don't thik that would help. You're traveling with a big group, right? I'll keep stalking with you! :banana::banana::banana:

I am confused. Thought you were doing the party with us????

I was, then things kept going wrong. Getting run off of the road and having to replace a rim and two tires because of the damage basically ate our MNSSHP money. The DDs didn't care about the party, the only one who really cared if we went or not was me.:sad2: I'm going to be a little bit sad that night, though, I was really looking forward to it.

I was, then things kept going wrong. Getting run off of the road and having to replace a rim and two tires because of the damage basically ate our MNSSHP money. The DDs didn't care about the party, the only one who really cared if we went or not was me.:sad2: I'm going to be a little bit sad that night, though, I was really looking forward to it.

:sad1:

We're off to the airport. Yipee!
Will reprot back after Oct 3rd. Hope to meet some of you down there.

if you do decide to cancel let me know - i was looking for a res for 6 and found one for 2 for weezy - something I just want to do with the awesome dis ladies I have met here online - what time was it at?

We're off to the airport. Yipee!
Will reprot back after Oct 3rd. Hope to meet some of you down there.

Have a blast Donna - if you are able to get online, I'll pm you my room number... or just look for the blonde pulling her hair out trying to please everyone!!!! :lmao:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait - work is such a disaster i can't wait to get away!:surfweb:

if you do decide to cancel let me know - i was looking for a res for 6 and found one for 2 for weezy - something I just want to do with the awesome dis ladies I have met here online - what time was it at?

It's an 8:05 ressie, what time was the one you found for Weezy?? I still have another CP reservation before RD on Monday (no flames, please!), which would actually work out for us because crowd projections at DHS are SUPER LOW on the 27th. We're doing base tickets, so no hopping from park to park. :)

It's an 8:05 ressie, what time was the one you found for Weezy?? I still have another CP reservation before RD on Monday (no flames, please!), which would actually work out for us because crowd projections at DHS are SUPER LOW on the 27th. We're doing base tickets, so no hopping from park to park. :)

8:25 but can sweet talk them - they might let her come in earlier... we'll work with it :rotfl: I'm online now so if you wanna cancel, I'll grab it!

not showing up - do you know how long it takes? :confused3

It took 7 minutes for the page to load, and won't let me cancel it from my phone, grrrr!!! PM me a time this evening when you'll be online, and I'll log into my laptop then and send it! Sorry!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter