• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

Here are a couple from GMR:
154971_703261441532_26102718_38280893_4873411_n.jpg

313936_866398164232_26102718_40069598_1008009096_n.jpg

Joanna you look so cute!!!

So I was planning on looking for all my costume pictures and sharing them (and I might still do that for my QSFB costumes) but then I saw this picture and it always makes me smile and share it with the world! :P

tumblr_lmwdgc9omz1qbblrso1_500.jpg

These are my fellow Spring '11 CP photographers from MK doing the smolder!
The costume in the corners are what we wear when we work at Main Street, including Town Square Theater where you can meet Mickey and the princesses. :)

Even though it was posted by someone else earlier, this is Tomorrowland Attractions! It's the same for men and women, and sadly there is no shorts option (which made July/August brutal). The only exception is the Tomorrowland Speedway, they have a different costume entirely and can choose to wear shorts.

9r6plu.jpg

.........minus the balloons of course.

And quite possibly the best costume you could ever wear.......the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party costume!

v5z488.jpg

This costume is worn on party nights by CMs working the front turnstiles, certain outdoor F&B and Merch CMs (think food carts and glowing merchandise), parade audience control, and CMs working treat locations (they pull from the cast of each land's attractions to man the candy stations, which is how I got so lucky).

This may have been posted, but since we're in Tomorrowland, here is the Merchandise costume for girls - guys is the same except for no pink on the shirt, just teal & purple. You can wear pants or shorts.

d5b6948a.jpg

This may have been posted, but since we're in Tomorrowland, here is the Merchandise costume for girls - guys is the same except for no pink on the shirt, just teal & purple. You can wear pants or shorts.

d5b6948a.jpg

I was deployed to Tomorrowland for a week and I loved that costume for some reason lol! I normally worked in fantasyland so it was a definite change for me! So funny story, as I was used to putting my skirt on and that buttoned in the back, the first time I put my Tomorrowland pants on I put them on backwards! I felt rather stupid but it makes for. Good story!

Even though it was posted by someone else earlier, this is Tomorrowland Attractions! It's the same for men and women, and sadly there is no shorts option (which made July/August brutal). The only exception is the Tomorrowland Speedway, they have a different costume entirely and can choose to wear shorts.

9r6plu.jpg

.........minus the balloons of course.

And quite possibly the best costume you could ever wear.......the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party costume!

v5z488.jpg

This costume is worn on party nights by CMs working the front turnstiles, certain outdoor F&B and Merch CMs (think food carts and glowing merchandise), parade audience control, and CMs working treat locations (they pull from the cast of each land's attractions to man the candy stations, which is how I got so lucky).

I was about to post my costume!! Stitch spring 10'!!!! :D Tell Jenna her Cajun friend Julia says hello!! :D

i just went through this entire thread, lol and it seems like EVERYONE worked in the parks! i used to think it wasn't fair because i wanted to work in the parks and i got placed at the wide world of sports, but after picking up shifts and being deployed to epcot, i'm so glad my home spot was the wws!

disney's wide world of sports
10r8qad.jpg

mgm, i forgot where, but it was near the turkey legs by the tower of terror; i picked up a shift for a day
2mcvm0w.jpg

I was deployed to Tomorrowland for a week and I loved that costume for some reason lol! I normally worked in fantasyland so it was a definite change for me! So funny story, as I was used to putting my skirt on and that buttoned in the back, the first time I put my Tomorrowland pants on I put them on backwards! I felt rather stupid but it makes for. Good story!

Ha Ha that is a cute story! :goodvibes Sounds like something I would do.:rolleyes:

A while back I posted of my EPCOT flag shirt. Now I'm back... with more. :woohoo:

The first one is still ODF at Epcot. Everyone wearing red shirt/tan pants can walk anywhere in the park. Anyone wearing tan pants with that purplely multi color shirt can only be in Future World!
315n5md.jpg

The next is of my costuming costume.
Sorry, pic isn't too clear.
154u3w5.jpg

I just looked through all of these and didn't see any pictures of Toontown at WDW. Although it's kind of irrelevant now since it's closed :-)sad1:), I decided to post two of my favorite pictures taken there. Every now and then-when the lines were slow-the mice and the princesses would come out into the store and greet the guests...and...well, us.

179850_10150184160367589_581357588_8862732_6130959_n.jpg

183422_10150184160217589_581357588_8862730_4585417_n.jpg

As you can see, there was a pants or shorts option. But, also you can see the different types of lanyards you can get.

In the first picture on the back row, Kellie (girl on far right) and I (Next to Cinderella with the Minnie headband) have the lanyards that go around your neck. Those lanyards are held together with velcro that sometimes decides never to work again, hence the celebration buttons holding it together. These are supposed to carry 10 or 12 pins... I say supposed to because you lose backs, create magical moments...sometimes you lose a few.

Melissa Jo (on the far right on the ground) has a pouch. You can put different things inside of it. Some people carried around markers and pens, extra pin backs, or things like their phones, and the pins are on a felt flap in the front (say that 10 times fast). These are supposed to carry 8 or 9. As you can see, she's missing quite a few.

Dann (Next to Melissa Jo...and only guy there) has a clip on lanyard and his is green, meaning he can only trade with kids 12 and under. I'm not sure if the clip on lanyard is allowed normally-at least for Merch. We were only supposed to use it if we were stocking and it had the key we needed on it. I'm not sure how many it was supposed to hold. Probably 6, but it was never full, so I don't know.

This thread is making me really jealous of you CP'ers, if Only my parents would let me do the college program, but anyways, loving all the pics of the costumes/uniforms you guys wore, I was just wondering does anyone have any pictures of the costumes worn by Cast Member and the Walt Disney Family Museum? Also, I already now what Cast Members at Disney Stores wear since you see them whenever you go to a store but I know some Stores have Stock/Overnight stock positions, does anyone have a picture of what a cast member would wear as a Stock Cast Member/Overnight Stock Cast Member at a Disney Store? Keep these pictures coming BTW, maybe, just maybe one day, I will be employed by Disney in one sector or another of their company.

This thread is making me really jealous of you CP'ers, if Only my parents would let me do the college program, but anyways, loving all the pics of the costumes/uniforms you guys wore, I was just wondering does anyone have any pictures of the costumes worn by Cast Member and the Walt Disney Family Museum? Also, I already now what Cast Members at Disney Stores wear since you see them whenever you go to a store but I know some Stores have Stock/Overnight stock positions, does anyone have a picture of what a cast member would wear as a Stock Cast Member/Overnight Stock Cast Member at a Disney Store? Keep these pictures coming BTW, maybe, just maybe one day, I will be employed by Disney in one sector or another of their company.

The people who work at the Walt Disney family museum aren't cast members, as the museum isn't owned by Disney, but wants descendants. I went there last December on my honeymoon and I'm pretty sure they just had black pants and white polo/dress shirts. It was a very simple uniform. I didnt have any pictures of the museum as they do not allow pictures to be taken anywhere except for the trophy room at the beginning. I got in trouble for taking a picture of a Peter pan attraction poster near the coat check/bathrooms, and I wasn't in the exhibit yet! It was a beautiful museum, but I was very disappointed by the employees attitudes, except for one lady at the gift shop, she seemed as if she worked at a park before.

The people who work at the Walt Disney family museum aren't cast members, as the museum isn't owned by Disney, but wants descendants. I went there last December on my honeymoon and I'm pretty sure they just had black pants and white polo/dress shirts. It was a very simple uniform. I didnt have any pictures of the museum as they do not allow pictures to be taken anywhere except for the trophy room at the beginning. I got in trouble for taking a picture of a Peter pan attraction poster near the coat check/bathrooms, and I wasn't in the exhibit yet! It was a beautiful museum, but I was very disappointed by the employees attitudes, except for one lady at the gift shop, she seemed as if she worked at a park before.
Really?!?!?!?! mhmhmhmh, that's odd but anyways, so i'm guessing most of the benefits given to Cast Members aren't given to them then, huh? Also, Does anyone have any other pictures to share, just thought i'd bump this thread as it could be beneficial to some people. I also have another question, are most of the people who work in the Downtown Disney district employees of the store they work for or are they also Cast Members as well, A little off-topic I know but I was just wondering because if they are Cast members, i'd love to see pics of some employees from the downtown disney district.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter