The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

Your costume looks so comfortable! You look so pretty! :)

I have my interview Monday night for Disneyland CP and I am excited and scared at the same time! I hope to get hospitality (as probably dozens of others) - are you still in the program? and if so, are you WDW or DL? I am worried that if I get accepted and live in the housing that I'll not fit in (I'm a much older college student than you and lots of others - I'm 50+).

Aww thank you - you're so sweet! I was disappointed at first not to be able to wear one of the cute old fashioned dresses, but now I'm all about the comfort! ;)

Actually I'm not a CP, I'm Seasonal, but my DD was a CP a couple of years ago, so that's why I've been on the College Board - that and it also helped me with my interview last June for Seasonal! My dream is to be in Hospitality in a few years when I move to Florida and go Part Time.

I'm at WDW and I know that there are LOTS of older CPs here. I'm not sure about DL, but I'm sure you'll fit in and have lots of fun regardless! I actually considered doing the CP before I got hired as Seasonal and I'm about your age (51), so go for it and have a blast! :goodvibes

Good Luck on your interview and let us know how it turns out!!! :thumbsup2

Don't know if anyone is still interested in photos, but I did go back and look through my stuff, and I found a bunch that haven't been posted yet, from myself and my first CP roomies (Fall 2010) so I'm going to share them anyway!
My roomate Andrea, who worked QSBF at DHS
100_5813-1.jpg

I couldn't get a picture of Laura in her Character attendant costume, but this is the optional hat! Costume is blue shirt and khaki pants/shorts.
100_5814-1.jpg

Here's me in the Friendship Boat Captain costume - I stopped wearing the hat almost immediately, but it's kinda cute.
100_5819-1.jpg

Chrissy worked at Whispering Canyon in the Wilderness Lodge.
100_5823-1.jpg

Haley in her Trend-D outfit - it actually was very cute, and she was cute in it.
100_5825-1.jpg

Me (blurry, sorry) in raingear, which I did need quite a few times.
100_5835-1.jpg

and me by the Friendship II, in training.
100_5837-1.jpg

Me in the flag costume, for working the Epcot concert series...you can see my pin hip lanyard (can't wear actual lanyard on the boats) and my crowd counter. Also my awesome sunglasses tanline. We wore the same shorts/pants as the boat ones.
100_7466-1.jpg

and James busting out of his because he assumed he should wear a small here too...check your stuff!
100_7469-1.jpg

And last one, I swear...this is what I'd wear when it was cold - boat captains got the nice black peacoats (which I wore EVERYWHERE because I didn't pack a winter jacket - turns out it gets cold in Florida in the winter...) the black beanies and white gloves. The gloves are crap and don't do much to keep out the cold, which is why I was very glad for handwarmers - I used more last winter than I have the whole rest of my life! And yes, I took off my nametag so I could get a picture with Baloo and Stitch on my way into work. I did it many a time, IG is great for random characters because they train there where it's not so busy.
DSC00011-1.jpg

Aww thank you - you're so sweet! I was disappointed at first not to be able to wear one of the cute old fashioned dresses, but now I'm all about the comfort! ;)

Actually I'm not a CP, I'm Seasonal, but my DD was a CP a couple of years ago, so that's why I've been on the College Board - that and it also helped me with my interview last June for Seasonal! My dream is to be in Hospitality in a few years when I move to Florida and go Part Time.

I'm at WDW and I know that there are LOTS of older CPs here. I'm not sure about DL, but I'm sure you'll fit in and have lots of fun regardless! I actually considered doing the CP before I got hired as Seasonal and I'm about your age (51), so go for it and have a blast! :goodvibes

Good Luck on your interview and let us know how it turns out!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for replying! I had my interview last night and it lasted 25 mins - her name was Danielle and she was so sweet and patient. I tried not to be nervous. My role choices were Front Desk, Guest Services, and Vacation Planner and she didn't ask any questions related to any other roles and said with my college background I shouldn't have a problem getting into one of the hospitality roles. I can't believe you're 51!!! I thought you were in your 30's - I love people younger than me (mostly because I have 5 kids 18-34 and lots of their friends have hung out at our house). I will keep you updated when I get my acceptance email (notice I said "when" ;) )

I am searching on here for some Disneyland hotel costumes - any suggestions anyone on how to search for some?

I just got accepted for fall 2012 as vacation planner! Does anyone know what the costumes look like?

Hey everyone!
This costume is for Fantasmic Ushers, I loved this one:
fantasmiccostume.jpg

And this one is for the Resort Bus Greeter, plain ol'...I liked it :)
greetercostume.jpg

I was a CP at Epcot Main Entrance (turnstiles and toll plaza).

This was my costume for Main Entrance (not the shoes).
DSCN0841.JPG

This was my costume for International Gateway turnstiles.
DSCN1593.JPG

People have already posted pictures of the parking/toll plaza costumes, and they're the same at all parks (the banana suit). That was my favorite costume-as someone else said, it's comfy and kind of cute!

I picked up shifts at Pecos Bill's/Tortuga Tavern.
DSCN0689.JPG

As well as at Pinocchio Village Haus.
DSCN0688.JPG

I really liked that costume!

From left to right: Pirates of the Caribbean, Dinosaur, me, and Animal Kingdom Vacation Planner/Park Greeter.
DSCN0846.JPG

Did anyone have any qualms with their costume? Was it itchy or anything?

The only one of my costumes that was uncomfortable in the slightest was the International Gateway one. If you got a bright, full colored shirt, it was bount to be new and therefore "starchy". But if you went for an older faded one, it was as soft and worn as could be.

bellebookworm9 said:
The only one of my costumes that was uncomfortable in the slightest was the International Gateway one. If you got a bright, full colored shirt, it was bount to be new and therefore "starchy". But if you went for an older faded one, it was as soft and worn as could be.

Awesome :)

I got accepted for Merch Spring Advantage! Does anyone know if generally all the costumes are the sameish? Also, how many locations get to wear skirts? I would kill for BBB's costumes, so cute.

I got accepted for Merch Spring Advantage! Does anyone know if generally all the costumes are the sameish? Also, how many locations get to wear skirts? I would kill for BBB's costumes, so cute.

No, not really. Each location will have a different costume (some have pants, some have skirts, ect). And there are many locations that wear dresses/skirts. I worked in 2 that did (Fantasyland has a blue skirt, and Liberty Square has a dress).

This is when I worked at once upon a toy at downtown disney merchandise

543675_10150876235241271_1973322289_n.jpg

this is merchandise when I worked tatooine traders when I was deployed for star wars weekends [its the gift shop after star tours]

315397_10151096502351271_1763732718_n.jpg

Adventureland merchandise [Where you meet aladdin and jasmine in front of the magic carpets of aladdin]
576160_10151096503041271_336665201_n.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop merch
581330_10151052723856271_1117401898_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter