The DIS Dad's Club X: Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Status
Not open for further replies.
page 2?

images1.jpg

Gold Star, DON!

That didn't take long to shut down IX and I missed page 1. I am unworthy.

They're still working on the old thread? I gave them a full hour! I sad now. :sad2:

TL

I've had to bow out of the last post rush for the other thread, but thought I'd check in here before getting back to work.

Thanks again Don for getting the new thread up and flying and ready for whenever TPTB get around to closing down IX!

Like Aaron, I've had to step aside from the close down fun, but am anxious to see who the victor will be.

Just left IX and they are still playing over there. Page 319 and counting. It may be to 400 by now. Tried to catch up over before coming to X but I gave up.

Like the new place. Thanks Don. But we did wait until you got back.

Just left IX and they are still playing over there. Page 319 and counting. It may be to 400 by now. Tried to catch up over before coming to X but I gave up.

Like the new place. Thanks Don. But we did wait until you got back.

And I REALLY appreciate you waiting! :cool1: You even gave me the weekend to recuperate! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter