The DIS Dad's Club X: Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here... Having fun watching the shenanigans over at IX though, so headed back there for a bit...

It's nuts over there at DDC IX. Much nicer here, Don!

This thread makes me feel like I'm in the lazy river at Blizzard Beach, watching the goofballs on Summit Plummet in the other area. :lmao:

wow this thread is like off-peak at WDW and IX is like Peak Holiday High Season!

I'll Jump on here, the other place is about to blow up. Looks nice here.

CONGRATS to ANDY!!!!! Well done my friend.

He JUST beat me. I wasted a second or so correcting the spelling of a post taunting you about needing to go and get the brakes on your wife's fan fixed, and when I hit submit I got the "thread's closed" message.

WOOHOO!!!!
:woohoo::yay::cool1::banana:
Last post in IX and first (after Don) in X. Great day. Now I won't feel compelled to join the race to close anymore threads!:thumbsup2

He JUST beat me. I wasted a second or so correcting the spelling of a post taunting you about needing to go and get the brakes on your wife's fan fixed, and when I hit submit I got the "thread's closed" message.

Yeah, he just beat me too... I had submitted...but while it was waiting to post the mods closed it down. Oh well.

Did I say fan? Too funny. Meant van of course... trying to type fast to get that last post in. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter