The DIS Dad's Club X: Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Andy - closing out IX.

I finished 13 posts shy of 10th place! D'OH!

page 5 ownage!

So when will the post counts results be finalized?

So our final stats for DDC IX are:

Opened 4/19/11 Closed 5/10/11 21 days 0.70 /month

Total Pages = 366 Average of 17.43 pages per day (way skewed by opening and closing days however)

Total Posts = 5483 Average of 261 posts per day (again way skewed by opening and closing days however)

Now to wait and see how long (or short) X lasts...

The mods didn't even bother to post saying they were closing the thread....must have been "disgusted" with our chatty cathyness..... :cool1:

So when will the post counts results be finalized?

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 5,483

User Name Posts

stopher1 641
afwdwfan 404
prattpak 311
theduck619 268
IamTrike 259
dvczerfs 257
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 250
Cinderella's Fella 247
trennr 201
thebigdisneydaddy 183
AJRitz 176
Rental01 170
BigTex71 167
jason4024 152
DisDadDoc 140
twokids0204 134
FreezinRafiki 113
DisDr. 92
unclescrooge_0707 91
scott2997 81
AirGoofy 73
Emma's Dad 66
that's nice 66
Captain_Oblivious 65
middlepat 64
DisneyFed 60
Disney Commando 55
Grooovertoo 54
carlnix30 52
GoHerd1028 51
DisneyDadC 47
BigTikiDaddy 46
Turkey Lurkey 46
DEA 46
cj9200 34
Tuney 34
billybobblockhead 29
ClearScreen 28
Mipatn 25
DNSYFRK 20
Wherem I Now 20
Mrmrezg 19
wasnotafan 16
RodBelding 14
oXar 11
rescuetink 10
MiJo 8
jmwest 8
garryhman 8
tutter99 7
IndyDisney 6
Bunch24 6
RAlexander84 5
macfinn 5
The Disney Fanatic 5
DisneyDon1 5
crocko 5
BirdsLightyear 5
Whaler54 4
brattosa 3
Disneyferris 2
KTME 2
Wolfpacklegion 2
Pjimmeyer 2
herc1997 1
MichMickey 1
roanokejim 1
Danno Magee 1
Stitch'sCousin 1
Isaiah55.1 1
Big_Disney_Fan 1

Congrats Andy, this has been one of the more interesting days-off I've had in a while, that's for sure. Sure beat cleaning out the closet!

OK guys. I think I'm out for a while. I'm off to the doctor to get my right elbow looked at. I suspect he's going to order an X-Ray. I think there are some bone chips in there that have gotten loose.

Thanks for the congrats everyone! First of all I want to thank God, my creator and the reason I'm here. Thanks to my wife for putting up with my Disney addiction and for being a wonderful mother to our son who I'm sure will follow in my footsteps down the path of Disneymania.

It was a hard fought battle today and I put a good game plan together. I just had to go out there and execute it and just hope all the pieces fell into place. When I had to leave for lunch, I really thought it was going to slip away, but then when I came back in the 4th quarter, it was obvious that I was still right there in the hunt. I had to get my head back into the game and stick with it. Stopher baited us into thinking he didn't care about closing threads anymore, but when you have a perennial championship caliber competitor like him, you've always got to bring your A game to compete.

Thanks everyone, this is a proud moment, but I'd like to announce my retirement from future final post competition. If I do compete in the future it will be recreationally in the pro-am circuit. This competition really took a lot out of me and I'm not sure I could ever go through it again.:thumbsup2

congrats andy!!! wow, only page 5?????:confused3 did you happen to see who made the last post on page 1?:woohoo:

Finally killed it off did ya’…
Congrats to Andy for outlasting the rest of us (by that much).

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 5,483

User Name Posts

stopher1 641
afwdwfan 404
prattpak 311
theduck619 268
IamTrike 259
dvczerfs 257
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 250
Cinderella's Fella 247
trennr 201
thebigdisneydaddy 183

7th ehhh. Like I said when I gave up, 250 is a nice round number.
Lord I probably need to get a life… Naaaaa… :lmao:
I think I’ll go work on my TR instead.

Hey! What happened to my peaceful lazy river?! Dang kids. :rotfl2:

Thanks for the congrats everyone! First of all I want to thank God, my creator and the reason I'm here. Thanks to my wife for putting up with my Disney addiction and for being a wonderful mother to our son who I'm sure will follow in my footsteps down the path of Disneymania.

It was a hard fought battle today and I put a good game plan together. I just had to go out there and execute it and just hope all the pieces fell into place. When I had to leave for lunch, I really thought it was going to slip away, but then when I came back in the 4th quarter, it was obvious that I was still right there in the hunt. I had to get my head back into the game and stick with it. Stopher baited us into thinking he didn't care about closing threads anymore, but when you have a perennial championship caliber competitor like him, you've always got to bring your A game to compete.

Thanks everyone, this is a proud moment, but I'd like to announce my retirement from future final post competition. If I do compete in the future it will be recreationally in the pro-am circuit. This competition really took a lot out of me and I'm not sure I could ever go through it again.:thumbsup2

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

I didn't even make the playoffs. So all I can say is:

Playoffs?! PLAYOFFS?! Dont' talk about...playoffs?! You kiddin' me?! Playoffs?

He JUST beat me. I wasted a second or so correcting the spelling of a post taunting you about needing to go and get the brakes on your wife's fan fixed, and when I hit submit I got the "thread's closed" message.

Yeah, he just beat me too... I had submitted...but while it was waiting to post the mods closed it down. Oh well.

Did I say fan? Too funny. Meant van of course... trying to type fast to get that last post in. :rotfl:

I actually made that post, went back and quoted Stopher's post about the brakes on the van too. I was going to reply that he should forget the brakes and just put a bigger bumper on it, but then it wouldn't let me post.

I am not big on speeches. How ever I would like to take this 1,000th post and say thank you to all of the great friends I have made here in the DDC !!! There have been many posts and speeches about the great Dads in this unique club, so I dont have to repeat any of that. I just want to say Thank You for sharing your Disney addiction with me!!!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter