The DIS-Functional WonderPeeps are Triple-Dippin' Castaway Cay! 7/20 & 7/24, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
Is a year-and-a-half too early to start a cruise thread?

No??

GOOD! Cuz I'm gonna. :thumbsup2

Our plans for a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Magic didn't materialize, and I'm starting to think that was a good thing...'cuz we've booked back-to-back Wonder cruises for July of '08, with three stops at Castaway Cay!

:cool1: :cool1:

Who's with us??? :goodvibes

We're doing the Wonder B2B exactly one month later in August.

I will expect you to set the standard on how to have a good time on this cruise.

Remember, not only is it a triple dip to CC, but TWO pirate nights in one week. So its back-to-back with Captain Jack. (and seeing some of those hottie CC lifeguards three times ain't a bad thing, either).

We need to come up with a good banner design like the people on the repo cruises have designed.

logo/banner.....

yes! I do believe that we are in need of one :thumbsup2

and an official drink :thumbsup2
and an official web site :thumbsup2
and a t-shirt
and an offical chocolate
an official theme song (guess, "Another Beer in Mexico" won't work.)

:beach: 3 Cataway Cay days, baby!!! RJ, you go for dat?

So...no one sends me a memo....

really...I am started to feel abused!

I got SPH 5020 for both trips!

SO, what types of things do we need for a logo? I love to goof around on a computer ... Rodney Dangerfield is taken by the Med Slackers... Beano, in need of slogan, we are :yoda:

think think think...

So, would you like me to come up with a slogan and change the title of this thread??

I can do that.

I don't even have to have a reason.

:hippie:

mickey74.gif

Hmmm, back to backs :idea:

So, would you like me to come up with a slogan and change the title of this thread??

I can do that.

I don't even have to have a reason.

:hippie:

no I was commenting on how you did change the title. You can change it again if you come up with something funnier. You have my permission :rotfl2:

Love the MIckey, RJ but I think we need two for b2b (can you make the Mickey dance?)

We need the dates so others can find us...you know..like ME!!

Well the whole reason I left the dates out is so you WOULDN'T find us!

But as that didn't work, I guess I'll put them in.

:wizard:

DISfunctional Wonder Peeps is Perfect!

(especially since I typed in IDSfuntciona; Wondre pees)

Thanks for the heads up on this cruisin' option. I was looking at the next Nana'Head reunion, but a triple dip to CC is really tempting. I've asked for a quote from DU so we'll see....:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter