The DIS-Functional WonderPeeps are Triple-Dippin' Castaway Cay! 7/20 & 7/24, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I mention ...

tshirtback.jpg

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

SO not that it really matters.... but what is the rest of iteneary . Remember I can't spell !:headache:

The 3-day cruise goes to Nassau, Castaway Cay, and back to Port.

The 4-day goes straight to Castaway Cay, then to Nassau, then back to CC, then back to port. :thumbsup2

With back-to-back cruises booked in the same stateroom, we don't have to get off the ship between cruises, so I'm just looking at it as a 7 day trip, really. It goes somethin' like this:

Nassau
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral
Castaway Cay
Nassau
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral

Ok, that made me dizzy!! :tilt:

can Mr. Nifty Computer guy make the ice cream look like castaway...you know..like 3 scoops of castaway stacked...I know some programs can make a picture shaped like anything...

get on that, Mr. Wile E. Coyote, Genius!!

can Mr. Nifty Computer guy make the ice cream look like castaway...you know..like 3 scoops of castaway stacked...I know some programs can make a picture shaped like anything...

get on that, Mr. Wile E. Coyote, Genius!!

Funny you should say that...that was our original idea (but it no workie)

darn!!

Back to the drawing board!!

ok..now I have to work..I will be back later to save you from laundry and grocery fun!

Beano..we need a theme song..to the tune of "the Rain in spain"

GO!

So, I got a quote for the b2b and it was alot more than I thought - approx $8400 for 2 adults, 1 child in a Cat 11. That seems strange to me? We just got back from a Cat 3 in November and paid approx $6500 for a 7 night Eastern in November. Maybe it is high vs low season? It just seems really pricey?:confused3

Summer is more expensive...I got a 5k for 2 adults and 1 child Cat 10...but I rolled over an old cruise..so the price may have the discount applied
That was with air? I just checked on DCL and I come up with $5200 for cruise, tax and insurance

$8400 does sound a bit excessive for cat. 11, as we got cat. 3 suites for just about half again more, and that's for 4 adults. However, we did book on "opening day", which is always the best price.

I have a good feeling about our chances for upgrades... them cat. 1's are gonna be ours! Ok, maybe cat. 2. :goodvibes

Beano I sent you a powerpoint file. Did you open it? Changing the clip art and gonna dingle around in PhotoShop for something, but I like the second one for a logo. It's simple.

Hi Johnna, I see you are back in town,,,:cool2:

Cheri, my Mac doesn't like Powerpoint files. I'll have to open it at work tomorrow on my PC.

Dumbnut - Why do we need a theme song to 'The Rain in Spain'? I don't know that song.

Please hang up and try your call again. :)

Ok..try to the tune of "I love to Laugh" from Mary Poppins!

I love to Cruise
Loud and long and with beer
I love to cruise
It's getting worse ev'ry year

The more I cruise
The more I fill with glee
And the more the glee
The more I'm a merrier me
It's embarrassing!
The more I'm a merrier me!

Mary Poppins:
Some people cruise with their children
Sounding something like this "Stop that, don't touch"
Some people cruise with their parents goodness sake
Hissing and fizzing like snakes

Bert:
Some cruise too fast
3 days - ha!
Others, they cruise to Mexico
Then there's the kind
What can't make up their mind, cruising from West to East

I'd rather cruise with some friends that I know
We're always are full of glee
When we all cruise it's the best of them all
Acting like fools when at sea

All:
We love to Cruise
Loud and long and with beer
We love to cruise
It's getting worse ev'ry year
The more we cruise
The more we're fill with glee
And the more the glee
The more we're a merrier we

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter