The DIS-Functional WonderPeeps are Triple-Dippin' Castaway Cay! 7/20 & 7/24, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was..but now he is back....he is leaving at 12 again!

Morning!!

Anyone feel like this is going to be a LOOOONNNNGGGG 528 days?popcorn::

Oh no...
churchsign.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg

gotta say 3 things:

#1: Bets, you know I luv ya', but

#2 you have waaaaaaaay too much time on your hands, and

#3 can you tell me how to do that?

I'm outta here.... things to do before leetle trip.
:woohoo: (as my Momma says: busier than a one-armed paper hanger with an itch)

The Super Bowl is over...

The Colts won...

and guess where I'm goin'??

I'm goin' to Disneyland!!!!on Friday:woohoo:

I am busy, but have decided that until they give me the raise that I have asked for ( about a month ago ) i am no longer going to kill myself around here.
Warning...rant to follow:

The bookkeeper was out Monday and Tuesday..a quick glance at my calendar shows that he has been off or half a day 30 times since October 1...I have been out 9 days...for my surgery...I didn't get paid for my surgery..he has gotten paid for each and every day that he has been out...
THus...the reason I am no longer killing myself here!

I am busy, but have decided that until they give me the raise that I have asked for ( about a month ago ) i am no longer going to kill myself around here.
Warning...rant to follow:

The bookkeeper was out Monday and Tuesday..a quick glance at my calendar shows that he has been off or half a day 30 times since October 1...I have been out 9 days...for my surgery...I didn't get paid for my surgery..he has gotten paid for each and every day that he has been out...
THus...the reason I am no longer killing myself here!

so the bookkeeper is ... the owner's husband? boy-toy? sister's husband? gonna get fired? or got's him one cushy job...

just remeber that there'll be no B2B for Betsy if'n you go and get yourself fired.

should I make it smaller or squater ( can't believe I just typed that, but I've had "a day" and the brain no workie no more). Put a dash "DIS-functional"? I'll make the guy's headquarter's signage bigger. Maybe put "Wonder"Peeps??
Suggestions? Comments (other than "you're momma wears combat boots", 'cuz you don't know my momma. she doesn't like boots. she wears golf shoes.:rotfl2: )

should I make it smaller or squater ( can't believe I just typed that, but I've had "a day" and the brain no workie no more). Put a dash "DIS-functional"? I'll make the guy's headquarter's signage bigger. Maybe put "Wonder"Peeps??
Suggestions? Comments (other than "you're momma wears combat boots", 'cuz you don't know my momma. she doesn't like boots. she wears golf shoes.:rotfl2: )

Hyphenate the DIS from functional, move the guy's headquarters closer to Head's Up and maybe (yes) with the "Wonder" Peeps :thumbsup2 ...oh, and can ya change the / to a & (yea, I do have a control issue) :)

:banana: Go Cheri, Go Cheri:banana:

see you tomorrow friend!!!!:woohoo:

Maybe make the headquarters type alittle bigger and red...you know..so no one gets lost!

Morning!

should the headquarters be smaller? the whole thing smaller if anyone wants to use it as a logo in their siggy? I wonder about making the headquarters too prominent. We don't want to scare any new peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter