The DIS-Functional WonderPeeps are Triple-Dippin' Castaway Cay! 7/20 & 7/24, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be Beano & myself :rolleyes1

:cool1: :woohoo:

:lmao: I'll bet you guys would just love to call & order some Steelcase office furniture now wouldn't ya!?:rotfl:

Hey - I do need a bigger file cabinet....

And I guess if she is 65 we will get off her back...

:confused3 Can I just bring some off of my frig.?! :rotfl: You guys are way too busy with this stuff for me!!! Oh my!! :rolleyes1

:rolleyes1 :thumbsup2 I gots many ideas for the door of Annie. Don't you worry! insert evil laugh here

Hey can we plug in neon signs in the hallways of the ship?:confused3

OK waiting for friend to come over for lunch. She wants to see baby who is now sleeping. And I am starving. She is bringing lunch with her.:woohoo: But could not wait - did I mention - I am starving....so I held myself over with a Dr. Pepper and a Take 5 bar!:rolleyes: Why oh why won't these thighs go away.?:confused3

many ideas for magnets here too but waiting to see what I can steal from TRM - and you've seen most of mine. (can everyone PLEASE PM me their stateroom numbers?? PLEASE??? I promise not to give them out to anyone and I reallllly need them.. PLEASE? C'mon, it will be worth it!)

How hilarious would that be to see "Bob's Pizza. Call 800-765-3282 for delivery" on someone's door :rotfl:

Annie: my guess for LOST is that it's Locke in the coffin. And Charlie was telling Hurley that he needed to help the others left back on the island. I think what Jack doesn't want him to tell is that they did leave others there and that it isn't an ordinary island. (Never did figure out the whole Darhma angle tho. insights? What happened to them? ) What happened to Ben and the French lady and her daughter in the end? Did they stay with Locke or did they go into the jungle?

Hope you got fed Johnna.

I'm cold. It's 3:00pm and 50 degrees. Please send sun.

Do you have Prince Albert in a can!?

"That is so open." What is this pertaining to exactly? I really don't want to get this one wrong. There are things that I don't need to know about Neil. So I am hoping that this is not what it sounds like...:confused3

Tzm: Are you saying that you have never heard that before or are you questioning how it was used ?

Tzm: ok fine...ignore me why doncha! ;)

TMJ is acting up today....think I'll go have me a glass of vino.

it's okay, it goes with dinner... spaghetti & meatballs with garlic bread

Your dinners always sound so good!:goodvibes Are these homemade meatballs I'm salivating over? I just got home a few minutes ago (had to work over to make up for being late this am) then stopped in target.........that's NEVER a quick stop! DH just ran out to pick up some dinner..........he LOVES Chipotle..........

many ideas for magnets here too but waiting to see what I can steal from TRM - and you've seen most of mine. (can everyone PLEASE PM me their stateroom numbers?? PLEASE??? I promise not to give them out to anyone and I reallllly need them.. PLEASE? C'mon, it will be worth it!)

How hilarious would that be to see "Bob's Pizza. Call 800-765-3282 for delivery" on someone's door :rotfl:

Annie: my guess for LOST is that it's Locke in the coffin. And Charlie was telling Hurley that he needed to help the others left back on the island. I think what Jack doesn't want him to tell is that they did leave others there and that it isn't an ordinary island. (Never did figure out the whole Darhma angle tho. insights? What happened to them? ) What happened to Ben and the French lady and her daughter in the end? Did they stay with Locke or did they go into the jungle?

Magnets - I need to see pictures of these things! In my mind I picture the kind you put on the frig. but I got a feeling that's NOT right is it?:confused:

If I had any spare sun & warmth I'd loan ya some! Really! I would! But I got nothin'!

Ummm...LOST....interesting. You're probably right about Locke in the coffin. I think Kate is shacked up with Sawyer. Did you catch that Hurley said he wished he'd stayed with Jack on the beach rather than going with Locke? Hummmm.... Darhma Initiative...can't help ya on that one either.....I was wondering if Charlie was referring to Claire & the baby for some reason. Ben said he was going with Locke. But I don't know what the French Lady did. I think the daughter (Alex) followed Ben maybe. We didn't erase it. If I get time we could re-watch that part...:confused3

wow...in case you didn't know (and I know RJ does)
Sparkling White Zin is REALLY good!!

Hope you got fed Johnna.

1. This gives me an idea!:idea: :rolleyes1
2. Got fed!:thumbsup2
3. Sorry - cold here too.

"That is so open." What is this pertaining to exactly? I really don't want to get this one wrong. There are things that I don't need to know about Neil. So I am hoping that this is not what it sounds like...:confused3

What!? Have you never heard this joke afore? Where do you live? Florida!?:rotfl: ;)

Tzm: Are you saying that you have never heard that before or are you questioning how it was used ?

Yeah - what she said.

TMJ is acting up today....think I'll go have me a glass of vino.

Wine!!:thumbsup2

Magnets - I need to see pictures of these things! In my mind I picture the kind you put on the frig. but I got a feeling that's NOT right is it?:confused:

Annie - have you not cruised before?:confused3 Fridge magnents.:sad2: RJ - show her your fridge!!

How was dinner BTW? What did DH bring home?

wow...in case you didn't know (and I know RJ does)
Sparkling White Zin is REALLY good!!

More Wine!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I think Betsy told you Cheri and RJ that Louis was on the cruise we took last year. The scariest part, he recognized us:scared1: :scared1:

Wine :thumbsup2
Captain :thumbsup2
Beer:thumbsup2
It's all good.:thumbsup2

TRM - DH went out to pick up Chipotle...do you not have that where you are? Cheap Mexican with big portions!:thumbsup2 I used to work with a guy who said the portions at Chipotle were the size of a small child!:rotfl2: 1300 calories for $6!!:lmao: Actually, I usually do the Barbacoa Burrito Bol which I think is only about 1000 calories! :rotfl: We try to cram all the calories we can into DS every opportunity we get! It's good stuff.:thumbsup2

I think a tackboard frig. door would be cool. Can I invent that? You can't find the front of our frig for all the crap. Anixous to see RJ's! I'm guessing hers must be wiped CLEAN of everything?

fridge magnets....all mine seem to be Disney:lmao:

Just fer you Annie:

fridgemagents.jpg

Great collection RJ!! :thumbsup2 We were debating about starting to collect the year ones or something...but didn't yet. I like how they're all organized in neat little rows... Our frig looks like a bulletin board - hard to find room for any more!:goodvibes

OMG! Your fridge is so neat, RJ!!! You guys put me to shame.

When I sailed in 05 one Diser made us all magnets. They came out great.

47b7cf31b3127ccebfcf3cab6fea00000036100AasWbhk1cOGLg

Cheri I know Im the first room with a verandah on deck 6. Ill check the number and get that to you. :) Thanks!

not only did Louis recognize us, he stalked us!!

:scared:

LOL! I should have remembered the room in the picture was the 2nd room, LOL! DUH!

:lmao:

Cheri - I think we are 7010 but hoping for the upgrade. Doesn't hurt to hope right? oh maybe DH will surprise me with an upgrade and the additional 3 days at the port!?I will confirm that # with you.

8 o clock and all is well. Ok except that I am out of bed. I thought MAYBE since DH came home last night he would vault out of bed and take care of Little Pirate this morning. :thumbsup2 But, alas, I guess not.

Here how it went in my head: I envisioned just getting to scrapbook, organize my geneaology folders, do a little laundry, eat, read, sleep and not have to deal with kids all weekend.:thumbsup2 Seems only fair to me. :lmao: :lmao: Maybe I should go to San Diego and sleep all by myself in a King size bed, eat when I want, sleep when I want, maybe go to the pool. Then come home and sleep in.:mad: Oh better yet, maybe sleep in and then get up and go play golf if its not raining. He says hes going golfing and I am going to lose it. Gosh what happened!? Where did we women go wrong!? OK end of bitter ranting:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter