The DIS-Functional WonderPeeps are Triple-Dippin' Castaway Cay! 7/20 & 7/24, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Johnna, remember that part in Titanic when Rose says to her mother, "it's so unfair "that I have to marry (that icky turd Cal*)" and mother says, "of course, it's unfair. We're women." (end of supporting "sisterly" semi-rant)

Chris used to come home from a week in Europe and do the same thing.
pissed.gif

*that part mine - altho he was a jerk.

"go on cruisey now" Yeah, I go for dat!

LOOK a chicken-->
7.gif

fridge magnets....all mine seem to be Disney:lmao:

Just fer you Annie:

fridgemagents.jpg
it's too bad those magnets wouldn't last 10 minutes on a stateroom door.

OMG! Your fridge is so neat, RJ!!! You guys put me to shame.

When I sailed in 05 one Diser made us all magnets. They came out great.

47b7cf31b3127ccebfcf3cab6fea00000036100AasWbhk1cOGLg

Cheri I know Im the first room with a verandah on deck 6. Ill check the number and get that to you. :) Thanks!
those are the kinds of magnets friends make :rolleyes1

Hey Johnna, remember that part in Titanic when Rose says to her mother, "it's so unfair "that I have to marry (that icky turd Cal*)" and mother says, "of course, it's unfair. We're women." (end of supporting "sisterly" semi-rant)

Chris used to come home from a week in Europe and do the same thing.
pissed.gif

*that part mine - altho he was a jerk.

"go on cruisey now" Yeah, I go for dat!

LOOK a chicken-->
7.gif

Thank you for sisterly rant.:hug:

BTW where did you get the cute little smiley guy and dancing chicken??

dancing chicken..chicken dance...annie...table and chair dancing...

:lmao: :lmao:

This has been an inside look at how Johnna's mind amuses itself and cannot stay on task.

:lmao:

BTW where did you get the cute little smiley guy and dancing chicken??

dancing chicken..chicken dance...annie...table and chair dancing...

:lmao: :lmao:

This has been an inside look at how Johnna's mind amuses itself and cannot stay on task.

:lmao:

Isn't that how most women's minds work? I mean come on....we have to multi-task at all times doncha know! :lmao:

Here a chicken, there a chicken....everywhere a chicken. Old McDougald had a farm e-i-ei-o :rotfl2:

maybe it should really be:

The McDougalds have a ranch ei-ei-o

and on this ranch they have cows ei-ei-o

with a moo moo here and moo moo there

...................ok, so I may need some help :lmao: :rotfl2:

it was those few years that I was teaching preschool ok ;)

I couldn't find dancing broccoli. But then only Cas and I would think that's funny.

Sounds like you guys been havin' fun w/o me today whilst we were all out as a family running errands!

My little family is so dysfunctional. NOBODY can hurry except ME! Why is that? It took us almost 2 hours from the time I got DH up to have breakfast, get dressed, brush teeth and get out of the house (speaking of sleeping in - how's 9:30 sound to ya?) Ain't he the lucky duck!? Or should I say chicken? (PS) Cheri - I don't see the chicken!

First went to P.O. for stamps and then down to the ski store. Found a nice little helmet for DS for a mere bargain basement price of only $60 (why can you buy bicycle helmets for only $25)?! Anyway, I'm sure it will make him go really fast and he won't get cooties doing it!:lmao: DH tried on some boots...he actually settled on the cheapest pair of Nordicas that the guy had brought out as being the best fit - not on sale but cheap (only $200). I'm glad mine were on sale for only $240 the other day. They will rent skis only there for $20 so I think we will try to go back there next Sat. morning & rent for the 5th grade trip 'cuz their rental for just the skis is $10 pp cheaper than at the ski resort place. Plus their package rental is $5 less so we can just go ahead & get DS's stuff too then not have to deal with the rental lines up there at all!:thumbsup2 So hey, $25 is $25, right? It's actually warmed up right now to the 50's for the weekend! WOW! That groundhog (Phil) saw his shadow this morning tho so I hope it cools off a little bit this week so they can make some more snow before we go back next Sat.! I think it still needs to be a certain temp for them to make it. But that would suck to get all pumped back up to go again & then there's no snow!:eek:

OK, so by the time we finished there DH was hungry again so we grabbed some lunch then went to Michael's to shop for Pinewood Derby car supplies. :car: The pack gives them the block of wood & the official "legal" wheels but you still need weights, decals & paint etc. We are going to be fast this year because we chose silver and red paint and Firebird flames for decals.:rotfl2: (Nevermind that it's not cut out yet - it's all in the paint ya know!?):rotfl:

I couldn't find dancing broccoli. But then only Cas and I would think that's funny.

I would! Broccoli was one of Cam's first words (go figure???) My sister even got him "stuffed animal" of a big broccoli spear when he was about 2. :lmao:

So, I survived 14 kids at the bowling alley, pizza, cake and cupcakes. But I was a bad mom and forgot my camera. ARGH!

Between that, another killing at basketball, and a very frustrating day with work, I'm walking away from the computer and heading to the liquor cabinet right now. :upsidedow

Actually, I usually do the Barbacoa Burrito Bol which I think is only about 1000 calories! :rotfl: We try to cram all the calories we can into DS every opportunity we get! It's good stuff.:thumbsup2

OMG! I eat the barbacoa burrito bowl as well!!! that's my favorite with the corn salsa and guac!!! We eat at Chipotle as often as possible (love, love, love it!)

OMG! I eat the barbacoa burrito bowl as well!!! that's my favorite with the corn salsa and guac!!! We eat at Chipotle as often as possible (love, love, love it!)

I just KNEW I liked you!:rotfl: That corn stuff is the BOMB! I put everything in mine EXCEPT the red hot salsa! :rotfl2: DH has withdraw if we don't go at least once a week! :goodvibes

So, I survived 14 kids at the bowling alley, pizza, cake and cupcakes. But I was a bad mom and forgot my camera. ARGH!

Between that, another killing at basketball, and a very frustrating day with work, I'm walking away from the computer and heading to the liquor cabinet right now. :upsidedow

:worship: Actually, I think the bowling alley parties are the best 'cuz at least they're all together in a group and not running all over the place like hyped up cannibals on sugar! And I took my little camera to DS's concert the other nite & forgot the batteries had died in FL!:headache: (Mental note - change batteries before Thurs. nite concert!)

Cheri: Are you still hearing Hannah Montana singing to you? How was the movie?

Chipotle....sounds good! We don't have them around here, bummer.

Football, football......who is everyone wantin' to win The SuperBowl?

I wonder what kinda cool commercials they will show...? My 1 question: couldn't they get someone better for the halftime show? I mean come on...Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers :sad2: :confused3 I don't git it!

I want the Chargers to win (well, you asked)

Hannah Montana would have been completly tolerable EXCEPT for the 3 preteens RIGHT behind us who HAD TO SING AT THE TOP OF THEIR OFF KEY LUNGS for every sing and then TALK DURING EVERY NON-SONG PART OF THE MOVIE and then their moms tell them, "look at the people in front of us looking at you" AND THEY LAUGHED!!! I've never been so close to standing up and screaming SHUT THE H*LL UP to someone. But I'm sure their mothers would have screamed back that their little angels had every right to sing AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS and ruin everyone elses' experiences because, afterall, they had paid $9/ticket!

My mother would have stuffed a sock in my mouth, stuffed me in her purse and removed me from the theatre. But, then, my mom insisted on manners. (I should go into therapy and consider suing her for that trauma)

my second rant of the day is now over and I shall be going to pour a glass o' da grape. Join me anyone? I'd hate to drink alone. I will, but I'd hate to do it. :rolleyes1

:worship: 14 kids!!?:scared:
:thumbsup2 wine

Hi SueEllen!!

when can we steerage passengers book nursery time? I know I could look it up but this way I can get you to log in and talk to us!!:woohoo:

We are planning on skipping Palo's hehethis cruise. Anyone else? Brunch maybe??

I wonder what kinda cool commercials they will show...? My 1 question: couldn't they get someone better for the halftime show? I mean come on...Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers :sad2: :confused3 I don't git it!

Dallas will definitely win. Oh wait, what was the question?

I am betting on a Doritos commerical, some beer ads, dodge, chevy and ford, and some scantily clad women for go daddy dot com.

I want the Chargers to win (well, you asked)

Hannah Montana would have been completly tolerable EXCEPT for the 3 preteens RIGHT behind us who HAD TO SING AT THE TOP OF THEIR OFF KEY LUNGS for every sing and then TALK DURING EVERY NON-SONG PART OF THE MOVIE and then their moms tell them, "look at the people in front of us looking at you" AND THEY LAUGHED!!! I've never been so close to standing up and screaming SHUT THE H*LL UP to someone. But I'm sure their mothers would have screamed back that their little angels had every right to sing AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS and ruin everyone elses' experiences because, afterall, they had paid $9/ticket!

My mother would have stuffed a sock in my mouth, stuffed me in her purse and removed me from the theatre. But, then, my mom insisted on manners. (I should go into therapy and consider suing her for that trauma)

my second rant of the day is now over and I shall be going to pour a glass o' da grape. Join me anyone? I'd hate to drink alone. I will, but I'd hate to do it. :rolleyes1

Rotten children. Wine...hmm...I would join you but I don't have a vintage that would go well with my mint chocolate chip ice cream.:laughing:

are you all aware Barbacoa is BBQ'd goat!?:eek: :scared:

not even with red hot salsa, corn salsa and guac!! Not gonna happen.

are you all aware Barbacoa is BBQ'd goat!?:eek: :scared:

not even with red hot salsa, corn salsa and guac!! Not gonna happen.

:lmao: SueEllen - she thinks we're eating goat! :rotfl2: It's not goat silly girl! B-a-a-a-a-a!
http://www.chipotle.com/#flash/food_menu
BURrITO
Flour tortilla, cilantro-lime rice, choice of pinto or vegetarian black beans, meat, salsa, cheese or sour cream, and romaine lettuce. The vegetarian burrito includes guacamole.
FAJITA BURrITO
Just like a burrito but with sautéed peppers and onions instead of beans. The vegetarian fajita has both sautéed veggies and vegetarian black beans instead of meat, and includes guacamole.
BURrITO bOWL
Burrito or fajita in a bowl, no tortilla.
TACOS
Soft flour or crispy corn tortillas, choice of meat, salsa, cheese or sour cream, and romaine lettuce.
SALAD
Romaine lettuce with choice of beans, meat, salsa & cheese, with freshly made chipotle-honey vinaigrette.
WITH
CHICKEN

Marinated for hours in our chipotle adobo, then grilled.
STEAK
Marinated for hours in our chipotle adobo, then grilled.
CARNITAS
Naturally raised pork, seasoned with thyme, bay
leaves, juniper berries and freshly cracked black
pepper - seared, then braised for hours.
BARbACOA
Shredded beef, braised with our own chipotle adobo, cumin, cloves, garlic and oregano.

VEGETARiAN
Includes our fresh-made guacamole and vegetarian black beans. Add sautéed peppers and onions for a vegetarian fajita.
SAlSAS
Fresh Tomato mild
Roasted Chili-Corn medium
Tomatillo-Green Chili medium
Tomatillo-Red Chili hot
EXTRAS
Chips & Guacamole
Chips & Salsa
Guacamole
Chips
DRINKs
Margarita
Specialty Beer
Domestic Beer
Bottled Drinks
Soda

:dance3:

Chipotle....sounds good! We don't have them around here, bummer.

RJ - try looking up their locations on their website...I see one on the map in a town called Visalia - it looks like it's not TOO far from Kingsburg (17 miles)! The next closest is in Fresno...so I guess it would depend if you're ever in either of these areas...:goodvibes

http://www.chipotle.com/restaurants/map.asp?address=&city=&state=&zip=93631

Worth a try if you've never had it and highly endorsed by both Annie and SueEllen!:thumbsup2

Football...hummm. Well, not that I REALLY care, but will pick the Patriots 'cuz a girl at work is from New Hampshire & is nuts over them AND for CamColt's sake! Gotta support our peeps team! :thumbsup2 I think DH wants NY - but am not sure why.:confused3

yeah, it's not goat, but do you know what part of that cow it IS from? "barbacoa de cabeza". look it up in Wikipedia and read the 3rd paragraph. (they gotta do something with that part I suppose.)

now about that dancing broccoli...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter