• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Godfather's Live Trip Report, photopass added post #442

Sorry I'm late :guilty:

I have just spent the last 20 minutes staring at all your incredible creations. Those meal invites are amazing. :worship: They will make brilliant keepsakes in a scrapbook for her to look through when she is older :thumbsup2

I love all the things you have made - absolutely fab!! How did you do the transfers for the script on the bag you made Lily? Is it just iron on paper for light fabrics? I was trying to see the silhouette where the paper meets the fabric and can't so either you used very good quality iron on paper, or you have a little secret :)

I'm so looking forward to this trip report. I am especially keen to hear how you enjoy the cruise and of course, the hot air balloon!!!

Ooh, and it's now midnight so it's officially tomorrow that you leave :cool1:

DOH!!! And im going 22nd august next year. Oh and as for the champagne u got bob and no hope:lmao:Remember the valentine card performance. Poor wendy. :rotfl:bloomin tight wodd!!!!

errr excuse me i am listening you know :rotfl2:, Wayne i only said to Wendy the other day must get the champers on ice ready for Waynes arrival,but she said its so hot out here she was sure you would prefer a beer - anyway i went to walmart and got you 4 cans of there bargain range but didnt want to spoil you so drank 3 of them :thumbsup2 See you soon mate, we had a few hours in magic kingdom today and then a meal at whispering canyon all was very good, but it seems an awful lot hotter here this year compared to last.

Ally well done on the job -told you not to panic it was in the bag :thumbsup2

errr excuse me i am listening you know :rotfl2:, Wayne i only said to Wendy the other day must get the champers on ice ready for Waynes arrival,but she said its so hot out here she was sure you would prefer a beer - anyway i went to walmart and got you 4 cans of there bargain range but didnt want to spoil you so drank 3 of them :thumbsup2

A few more lessons from me and you will acheive the Honorary Yorkshireman status. :rotfl2:

Hi Wayne & Family wishing you an amazing Holiday and can't wait to hear all about it especially OKW and the Disney Dream:goodvibes We have to wait another year before we follow in your footsteps and was hopeing to :goodvibesattend one of your meets but I see you will be going earlier next year.
Anyway safe trip hope it's magical for you
Take Care
Cornish pxie:goodvibes

so i guess today's the day!!

have a safe trip!!!!! :)

hope to be seeing you soon!! :woohoo:

No, tomorrows the day, I posted after midnight saying we were going tomorrow (Friday) :rotfl2:
Just need about 10 customers now to clear up these last few flowers then I can go home and do OLCI.:banana:

No, tomorrows the day, I posted after midnight saying we were going tomorrow (Friday) :rotfl2:
Just need about 10 customers now to clear up these last few flowers then I can go home and do OLCI.:banana:

fake out... :laughing:

well get back to work sir so you can be on your way!!!

Thanks hun (marty)X glad ur hvg a good time. Let me know what emily thinks of the kids clubs on the dream

love all your preparations, apart from the fact that I now feel very unorganised! Looking forward to seeing you at OKW.

Make sure you bring plenty of sun cream as it's hot hot hot at moment,
That hot am drinking some water here at the beach At vero
Have a save trip and might see you around
Paul

Make sure you bring plenty of sun cream as it's hot hot hot at moment,
That hot am drinking some water here at the beach At vero
Have a save trip and might see you around
Paul

Paul drinking water? get a beer :rotfl2: A bit early for you yet I guess.

Wishing you and your family an amazing holiday - what a great godfather you are, loving everything that you've done so far for Lily Mae.
Can't wait to read your trip report, always the hightlight of my day when you're away and I put the children to bed, log on and feel like I'm there with you! Thanks so much for taking the time to write them it really is appreciated.
Safe trip,
Jane.

Paul drinking water? get a beer :rotfl2: A bit early for you yet I guess.

Well it's in a coffee, heat is dry as the humidity not kicked in yet,
On balcony looking out to sea watching the waves crash against the shore sleep in this morning only up at 7.30
Paul

Business all locked up, packed, checked in all 6 of us online, printed our boarding passes but wouldn't let me print relatives(is it because of child?)
Dizzy Bear arrived this morning, packed his clothes.
We seem too organised this time, just waiting for taxi to collect us at 9:30 in the morning now.

That is the bit I hate, all ready to go but have to wait patiently until it is time to leave for the airport. Have a great time, really looking forward to your TR :dance3::dance3:

Business all locked up, packed, checked in all 6 of us online, printed our boarding passes but wouldn't let me print relatives(is it because of child?)
Dizzy Bear arrived this morning, packed his clothes.
We seem too organised this time, just waiting for taxi to collect us at 9:30 in the morning now.

well done Wayne!!!!!

so can i say happy trails now?

have a magical holiday!!!

i'm looking forward to meeting you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter