The Gym, salon AND Spa will open June 15

Either one of those glitch things or someone hasn't updated the site, as it says the gym and spa are closed under the "reopening and important information" page

Either one of those glitch things or someone hasn't updated the site, as it says the gym and spa are closed under the "reopening and important information" page
You seeing this on the app or via their website. The website is showing the hours.

This will make my daughter happy. We will have to make reservations for our trip in August

I literally shouted, "YES!" when I saw the Disney Parks Blog post this afternoon. We arrive July 3 and have always loved Laniwai Spa. So happy we will get to partake on this trip.

This makes me so happy. Hoping to visit the spa and maybe head to the salon with DD17.

It appears that services are going to be very limited.
Foot Massage
Intense Hydration Facial
Anti-Aging LED Mask
Access to the 5,000 sq. ft. Kula Wai outdoor hydrotherapy garden including private viality pools, whirlpool spas and more
Manicure, pedicure, and hair services
Mikimiki fitness center

Foot Massage
Intense Hydration Facial
Anti-Aging LED Mask
Access to the 5,000 sq. ft. Kula Wai outdoor hydrotherapy garden including private viality pools, whirlpool spas and more
Mikimiki fitness center
Wow that’s ridiculous!!
Usually the facial is the last to be back!!
Good start better than no spa....
I most interested n the hydrotherapy garden anyway.
Kerri

Foot Massage
Intense Hydration Facial
Anti-Aging LED Mask
Mikimiki fitness center
Where is this info posted?

I’m here now and leaving on the 17th. They are saying the spa will have appointments available the 15th but you can’t book them until the 15th. Wonder how that will work? I’d love to go before we leave. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter