The Irvine's and Dendy's do Disney together....Disney will NEVER be the same!!!

I had to change a couple of days around, my parents should be able to come out the first night, not the last night. They gotta go set up their booth for the race at daytona. Anyways, we're still at the 2 br at SSR, first night dinner is still Kona, and the first full day had to swap some things around, which is not a biggie. We'll do Epcot the first day, since dad wants to go back there, didn't get to see enough in the rain last may!! HAHA We'll go to Ohana for the character breakfast that morning, dad likes those too. He's 64, but just a big kid at heart!! :) And, I hope he loves our time together at disney. I know I do!! I got my brother's birthday party tomorrow, so I'll have to get the camera charged, so I can take pictures, then I'm kidless and husbandless for most of the week!!! Now what to do? LOL I guess the dogs and the cat will keep me company!!! Anyways, ya'll have a good night, and I'll upload pics as soon as I can from tomorrow. You know how the family bbq's always end up!!

I haven't really made any plans for which park what day yet. I need to go back and look at my ADRs so I can make those decisions. I think it is great that your Dad still likes the character meals :thumbsup2. I know your Dad loves spending time with you no matter where it is :lovestruc. Happy Birthday Christie's brother. I know ya'll are going to have fun, and I can't wait to see the pictures :surfweb:.

Ya know, I'm retarded, I went to this lovely surprise party for my brother, and FORGOT my camera in the car at my dad's house!!! UG!!! It was fun tho!! Left Tyler at dad's, and Chris just left to go back to Miami. I'm alone.....yikes!!! Ah well, put in a good chick flick, right?? Sorry no pictures. Good news tho, the scale finally moved!!! I did 2 miles on the treadmill yesterday, and the scale showed another lb gone, so I'm up to 17 now!! :) I'll be happy to hit that 20 mark. TIme to go update the ticker!!! :)

Ya know, I'm retarded, I went to this lovely surprise party for my brother, and FORGOT my camera in the car at my dad's house!!! UG!!! It was fun tho!! Left Tyler at dad's, and Chris just left to go back to Miami. I'm alone.....yikes!!! Ah well, put in a good chick flick, right?? Sorry no pictures. Good news tho, the scale finally moved!!! I did 2 miles on the treadmill yesterday, and the scale showed another lb gone, so I'm up to 17 now!! :) I'll be happy to hit that 20 mark. TIme to go update the ticker!!! :)

Bummer about the pics! But CONGRATS on the weight loss that's fantastic!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks Leanne!!! Is the weather getting better for you guys yet? It's warming up down here, FINALLY!!! I'm so bored without Tyler here, I'm used to Chris not being here, but I usually have Tyler. This will be the longest he will go without me....by thursday, I'm gonna be going CRAZY!!! Ah well, good for both of us, right? I've just been working on my cross stitch Mickey, and I put in the Aristocats. That was such a good movie!! Anyways, off to bed with the dogs. Have a good night everyone!!!

OH well, I guess I'll forgive you this time....:rotfl:. I'm glad you had a good time at the party :thumbsup2. I know it feels funny being at home alone, that silence can be deafening.

Our weather here has been pretty, but the pollen is HORRIBLE. I went out yesterday morning to get in the car to go to work, and my blue car was YELLOW :scared1:.

Hope you have a good week :thumbsup2.

Congrats on the weight loss. And I know what you mean, I'd be lonely and bored without my kids too! Manny, I could use a break from :rotfl: But not the kids!

Guess what guys?? I got a pair of capri pants at target tonight, and they're a size 10!!!! AND THEY FIT!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was almost a 16 when this year started!! That just makes me want to go get on the treadmill some more!! Talk about a pick me up!!

I get Tyler back tomorrow, and I'm picking Sami up too, so I go from nothing, to full house, just like that!! HAHA Ah well, I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I love those kids!!

Guess what guys?? I got a pair of capri pants at target tonight, and they're a size 10!!!! AND THEY FIT!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was almost a 16 when this year started!! That just makes me want to go get on the treadmill some more!! Talk about a pick me up!!

I get Tyler back tomorrow, and I'm picking Sami up too, so I go from nothing, to full house, just like that!! HAHA Ah well, I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I love those kids!!

:banana::woohoo: On weight loss. I know you are so proud of how well you are doing. I am down 5 lbs and I feel great about that :woohoo:. I will be happier when I am down at least 20 lbs though.

How did you do alone? I bet Tyler misses you. The house having more people in it is a good thing isn't it? :rotfl2:

:banana::woohoo: On weight loss. I know you are so proud of how well you are doing. I am down 5 lbs and I feel great about that :woohoo:. I will be happier when I am down at least 20 lbs though.

How did you do alone? I bet Tyler misses you. The house having more people in it is a good thing isn't it? :rotfl2:

Yea, it is. He's doing great, just got off the phone with Sandy. I'm doing alright alone, just working on my cross stitch, and the pogo weekly badges. And walking in the mornings :) I can't WAIT to see him, I really miss him!!! It's crazy, but I just don't do well alone. At least the house stays clean tho!! :rolleyes1

Congrats on your weight loss too!!! I can't wait to hit 20 lbs, but that'll be VERY soon I'm sure!! I'll have to post pics, probably around easter. I'll take pics of the kids and stuff, so I'll have Chris take some of me. I happened to pick up a size 10 today, and say what the heck, brought them home, tried them on....and WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO :banana: I'm gonna be sexy bikini mama come june!!! :lmao: I hope anyways!!! LOL Keep up what you're doing...it's TOUGH, but it has it's rewards every once in a while. If you need help, or get frustrated, just come find me somewhere!! LOL

Yea, it is. He's doing great, just got off the phone with Sandy. I'm doing alright alone, just working on my cross stitch, and the pogo weekly badges. And walking in the mornings :) I can't WAIT to see him, I really miss him!!! It's crazy, but I just don't do well alone. At least the house stays clean tho!! :rolleyes1

Congrats on your weight loss too!!! I can't wait to hit 20 lbs, but that'll be VERY soon I'm sure!! I'll have to post pics, probably around easter. I'll take pics of the kids and stuff, so I'll have Chris take some of me. I happened to pick up a size 10 today, and say what the heck, brought them home, tried them on....and WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO :banana: I'm gonna be sexy bikini mama come june!!! :lmao: I hope anyways!!! LOL Keep up what you're doing...it's TOUGH, but it has it's rewards every once in a while. If you need help, or get frustrated, just come find me somewhere!! LOL

I know you miss Tyler. I don't do well by myself either. Like I said I am a scardy cat.

You are going to hit 20 lbs real soon. I can't wait to see more pix, the last one you took was so good. You can really tell how much you lost. I am in a 12 in some things and 14 in others. When I started dieting 2 years ago I was in a size 20 :scared1::eek:. I knew once I hit that size 20, I couldn't stand it anymore. I will sure use you as my weight loss coach.......:rotfl:.

Thanks Dana!!! Look for pictures and a good story later this evening after Chris leaves. Enjoy that wonderful family of yours!!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter Christie! We were busy all weekend but we had a good time together! Congrats on the new size capri's at Target. It's a fantastic feeling to go down a few sizes. Keep up the good work!! :goodvibes

we are at 80 days today!!!! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: Thank goodness!! Progress!!!! Still feels like forever away, but I guess I'll live!! LOL

Guess what guys??????? I bought a pair of capri's, and they're a size 8!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! I'm really happy right now!!! Anyways, really tired, haven't been sleeping good since I hurt my hip, so I think I'm gonna go soak in the tub, and then night night time!!! I'm just SOO happy!!! I'll have Tyler take pictures soon, and post them on here. I actually have womanly curves, not just big blob woman here!!! :) WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Guess what guys??????? I bought a pair of capri's, and they're a size 8!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! I'm really happy right now!!! Anyways, really tired, haven't been sleeping good since I hurt my hip, so I think I'm gonna go soak in the tub, and then night night time!!! I'm just SOO happy!!! I'll have Tyler take pictures soon, and post them on here. I actually have womanly curves, not just big blob woman here!!! :) WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

That is FANTASTIC :banana::woohoo::yay:. I haven't worn a size 8 since Dale and I got married :rotfl:. I hope your hip is much better now. Please forgive me for not posting for so long. I have been so bad about Dising lately, I have been so busy at work and then for some reason I just have been lazy keeping up with all my posting :sad2:. I hope you are still planning on meeting up with us at Disney.

Have a great Sunday :thumbsup2.

So....I haven't been on in a while, been falling....but different story there. I have an appt with the MDA clinic in orlando tomorrow, so been worrying about that. It's only been 3 years since I've gone!! LOL So....I'll do a good update sometime soon after that. Have a happy Tuesday everyone!!

So....I haven't been on in a while, been falling....but different story there. I have an appt with the MDA clinic in orlando tomorrow, so been worrying about that. It's only been 3 years since I've gone!! LOL So....I'll do a good update sometime soon after that. Have a happy Tuesday everyone!!

I will be thinking about you tomorrow and keeping you in my prayers.

Congrats on getting a size 8 capris! That's awesome!

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I really hope it goes well. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter