The "Is It Just Me...?" thread

What are these "clothes" you speak of?

Is it just me, or has the price of Papa John's pizza gone up a ridiculous amount over the past year? (I don't like PJ, but it's the only place that delivers here.....despite there being another pizza place literally about 6 doors down......but I won't bore you with details. :sad2: I guess that's the price you pay for living on the border of 2 different zip codes.) ANYhoo......I paid over 17 bucks for a large 2-topping pizza yesterday! Last year I could've gotten the same thing for less than 13! :headache:

We have cheaper pizza here in Boston honey. ;)

We have cheaper pizza here in Boston honey. ;)

Are you using "pizza" as a code word for something else? ;) I'd like to visit Boston again.

We have cheaper pizza here too, some of which is 10 times tastier than PJ's. (I like "mom-n-pop" neighborhood places.) Unfortunately most of them were closed after 7 last night due to the holiday....... Plus I was too lazy to go out and pick it up myself. :rolleyes1

Are you using "pizza" as a code word for something else? ;) I'd like to visit Boston again.

We have cheaper pizza here too, some of which is 10 times tastier than PJ's. (I like "mom-n-pop" neighborhood places.) Unfortunately most of them were closed after 7 last night due to the holiday....... Plus I was too lazy to go out and pick it up myself. :rolleyes1

I'm using pizza as bait. ;)
How about a nice "meat lovers"?

The pizza in Portland stank until my friend John opened a pizza place: Gladstone Pizza and it tastes just like NYC pizza :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
I babysit for his angel and so I get lots of free pizza.....aren't I a sweet little cookie????

I'm using pizza as bait. ;)
How about a nice "meat lovers"?

Good Lawd! Think of the cholesterol!! The tasssssty cholesterol....

The pizza in Portland stank until my friend John opened a pizza place: Gladstone Pizza and it tastes just like NYC pizza :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
I babysit for his angel and so I get lots of free pizza.....aren't I a sweet little cookie????

That's no fair. I want free pizza. :guilty: I had my first real NYC pizza last year and it was great. Not quite as artery-clogging and tasty as a real Chicago deep-dish......but still very good. *dodges tomatoes from the east coast pizza brigade*

Good Lawd! Think of the cholesterol!! The tasssssty cholesterol....

That's no fair. I want free pizza. :guilty: I had my first real NYC pizza last year and it was great. Not quite as artery-clogging and tasty as a real Chicago deep-dish......but still very good. *dodges tomatoes from the east coast pizza brigade*

Good reflexes!

But I still don't have good pizza for delivery either.....and evryone knows that putting on clothes to get food wears me out.....

Good reflexes!

But I still don't have good pizza for delivery either.....and evryone knows that putting on clothes to get food wears me out.....

Putting on clothes for ANYTHING wears you out!

And averting our eyes from your nakedness wears the rest of us out!

That's no fair. I want free pizza. :guilty: I had my first real NYC pizza last year and it was great.

If you are in the Orlando area, and have a car, I have finally found decent NYC style pizza! :thumbsup2 Little joint right across the street from Gatorland! The guy makes great pizza!

If you are in the Orlando area, and have a car, I have finally found decent NYC style pizza! :thumbsup2 Little joint right across the street from Gatorland! The guy makes great pizza!

I'm always afraid to drive in cities I'm visiting because I tend to get lost in my own back yard. :rolleyes: I wonder how much one of those conveniently-placed taxis outside the Poly would charge for a trip to the GatorLand area. If the pizza's good enough, I'd be prepared to take out a loan.

I'm always afraid to drive in cities I'm visiting because I tend to get lost in my own back yard. :rolleyes: I wonder how much one of those conveniently-placed taxis outside the Poly would charge for a trip to the GatorLand area. If the pizza's good enough, I'd be prepared to take out a loan.

I'm a Sunday driver. You know the car that's only driven to church on Sundays? That's me....except it's work, not church. I only drive locally and I sweat bullets if I need to drive on the highway....Funny thing is: I'm a good driver and if I'm on the highway I'm fine..it's just the anticipation of it makes me ill....

So now you all know my "dirty little secret".:scared:

I'm a Sunday driver. You know the car that's only driven to church on Sundays? That's me....except it's work, not church. I only drive locally and I sweat bullets if I need to drive on the highway....Funny thing is: I'm a good driver and if I'm on the highway I'm fine..it's just the anticipation of it makes me ill....

ONE of them. :rolleyes1

So YOU'RE the one that goes 35mph on the highway, eh? I don't mind going on the highway. I just need to be told exactly where and when to turn because when I drive I don't really know how to get somewhere unless I've driven it about 100 times. The weird thing is if you were to put a blindfold on me and spin me around I could tell you which way was north, south, east and west.......but I couldn't tell you how to get to the road that takes you any of those directions. (The roads here in COWlumbus are sad. You'll rarely find a straight road. They either zig-zag all over the place or they change names when you least expect it.)

I'm bad at finding parking spots too, probably because I have problems looking for spots and driving at the same time. (The same goes for reading street signs.) Most of the time if I'm in a parking lot I'll just paruse around the available spots that are farthest from the doors. That way I don't have to worry about running anyone over while I'm looking. :rolleyes: I guess I have a problem with multi-tasking.

No, I drive fast...it's the merging part that gets me. Back in NY..no one lets you in and I had an accident. Portland is not nearly as manic...but I still don't like doing it.

So YOU'RE the one that goes 35mph on the highway, eh? I don't mind going on the highway. I just need to be told exactly where and when to turn because when I drive I don't really know how to get somewhere unless I've driven it about 100 times. The weird thing is if you were to put a blindfold on me and spin me around I could tell you which way was north, south, east and west.......but I couldn't tell you how to get to the road that takes you any of those directions. (The roads here in COWlumbus are sad. You'll rarely find a straight road. They either zig-zag all over the place or they change names when you least expect it.)

I'm bad at finding parking spots too, probably because I have problems looking for spots and driving at the same time. (The same goes for reading street signs.) Most of the time if I'm in a parking lot I'll just paruse around the available spots that are farthest from the doors. That way I don't have to worry about running anyone over while I'm looking. :rolleyes: I guess I have a problem with multi-tasking.

MM get a GPS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter