The "Is It Just Me...?" thread

MonorailMan

<font color=red>Relatively Cheap Date, Dewars Alw
I won't lie--2008 was NOT a very good year for me for numerous reasons, and from what I've been told by several other people it was pretty much the consensus all around.

In hopes of having a much better 2009 I thought it might be kinda fun to start a thread called "Is it Just Me...?", which will enable everyone to get their negativity out in the open, in order to bring in some much-needed brighter upcoming months. It can be a way to ask questions you've been wanting to ask, or simply a way to ask something that you recently just noticed.

The only criteria I ask is that you begin each question you post with "Is it just me".
--The topics can be Disney-related or non-Disney-related. It's up to you.
--Anyone should feel free to respond to any questions that have been asked, especially if you... a.)Have an answer to the person's question, or b.)Feel the same as the person who posted the question.
--If you're going to post an answer or response to someone's question, please try to copy/paste the questions you're responding to.

That's it! It's probably a dumb idea, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'll start out with a Disney question....

Is it just me or does the new DVC resort (Bay Lake Towers) visually overpower the simplicity and nostalgia of the much-loved Contemporary Resort?

Is it just me or does...
Anyone want to see more of Cowboy MonorailMan?

Can I get a yee-haw on that? :yay:

I like "Cadet MonorailMan"! :thumbsup2

Get out those white bucks!

Is it just me or does...
Anyone want to see more of Cowboy MonorailMan?

Can I get a yee-haw on that? :yay:

LMAO!!!
Thank you, Wally. That made me laugh, and I needed that.
Unfortunately for the DIS community, ask and ye shall receive....

InHat.jpg

Oh you got Dinkles? We had to buy our own at Thom McCan!:eek:

So back on topic!

Yes, the BLT is pretty ugly! But it will bring in the cash, so in the "new Disney" this is good!

LMAO!!!

InHat.jpg

What a cutie patootie!
I'll get the saddle. :rolleyes1

LMAO!!!

InHat.jpg

Is it just me or does everyone else think he is just the cutest!!!!:lovestruc
:)
Don't tell my hubby I think cowboy monorail man is adorable!

Is it just me or does everyone else think he is just the cutest!!!!:lovestruc
:)
Don't tell my hubby I think cowboy monorail man is adorable!

Or mine! :scared:
Husbands get so "picky" about this dating other men stuff.
:rolleyes:
I deistically don't remember taking a "thou shall not date" vow.

Is it just me that people this year have learned to take even LESS responsibility for their own actions?

Who knows what 09 will hold for MM. Astronaut MonorailMan, perhaps? Chef MM? :woohoo:

Is it just me that people this year have learned to take even LESS responsibility for their own actions?

I'll have to agree with you on that one. And it's not only politcal figures, either.

Is it just me or are people not as nice as they used to be. . .:confused3

I remember the days (yes, I know I am only 36 but . . .) when people would hold a door open if you were entering right behind them or help a person out if they were holding a 3 year old and their keys dropped to the floor. No more my friends !

It seems that everybody is "out for themselves" - it is annoying and I am trying my darndest to make sure my DD grows up with compassion.

Is it just me....

Or is Wally just not as annoying as he used to be?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter