The island of misfit toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told my bf the other day that i wanted to downsize the wedding we will one day have.. and have it in vegas like you did jenn.. and he just about came partialy unglued.. well not unglued but his exact words were "what? why???".. such a man response!

i told my bf the other day that i wanted to downsize the wedding we will one day have.. and have it in vegas like you did jenn.. and he just about came partialy unglued.. well not unglued but his exact words were "what? why???".. such a man response!

They have a lot of nice places in vegas. I will alos recommend my photographer he was great and cheap!

The Husband called. He is going to be working late. So I can wrap his present at the house and I do not have to take it to the neighbors.

sick as a dog with my girl visit and I don't get it because I am on the pill

Hi all im back…

Ok wait im sorry.. your having girl problems.. but you shouldn’t be cause you take the monthlys? Did I get that right?

Because I have been having a problem too.. slightly different then you though. I been having ovarian cysts form and burst every month…

hey btw, we can talk about this stuff.. but we also have to make sure its approriate for the boards!..

anyhow. thats right jenn you hate to wrap..

i think it is plenty appropriate.

I do hate to wrap!

Do you think that anything that I have been through in the past week is not appropriate?

tinkerbell..i'd go in the doctor have it checked out, that doesn't seem right., i just now got what she was saying...

I want this to be thread where we can all talk and be open. Sometimes people find it easier to same something to a stranger or people on the interwebs then someone they know. I want this to be a safe place for all.

Tinkerbell, I hope you are okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter