The island of misfit toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good idea jenn! i hope she is ok too.. that just seems really odd, i think she needs to make an appointmnt right away.. i wonder what kind she is taking... i got the shot kind.. im off it now. but when i did, it wa painfull too.. they did it in my hip!

Hey so what did everyone have for lunch today? Being that were are all at work….not that im excited about that.. its pouring and windy here…

I had water. I am flushing my system. I also had a side of cipro.

I missed this.

I got him Playstation Moves and a Blu ray player. I also got him two t shirts, the expendables, and a video game.

I had chicken broccoli alfredo and garlic bread and a cesar salad from Tutto Fresco. But I did not even touch the salad and barely ate the alfredo.. I gave the bread and salad to my brother…I think this is from my cold, I get hungry and then 10 sec. later I am not….
:sick:

Wow jenn that sounds like really good presents for your DH!!! Wow a blue ray player…dang im jelous!:rolleyes1

I had water. I am flushing my system. I also had a side of cipro.

Are you super hungry? I know I get really hungry with no lunch. I used to think I would lose weight by not eating lunch, but I would be like a crazy person when I got home eating everything in sight beacause i would be starving.:)

Actually I am not hungry at all. I have a kidney infection. I am taking a ton of meds. So I am not hungry. I just drink a ton of water and some gaterade. I eat a little at night or a little snack during the day. Food just does not sound good to me at all.

Hey so what did everyone have for lunch today? Being that were are all at work….not that im excited about that.. its pouring and windy here…

I had a hot pastrami and swiss sandwich. It was very good.

Sara, are you and Matt exchanging gifts from across the miles?:lovestruc

Actually I am not hungry at all. I have a kidney infection. I am taking a ton of meds. So I am not hungry. I just drink a ton of water and some gaterade. I eat a little at night or a little snack during the day. Food just does not sound good to me at all.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes those medications can all but just take your appetite away all together. And not feeling good on top of that only makes it worse. Hope you have a quick recovery Jenn.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes those medications can all but just take your appetite away all together. And not feeling good on top of that only makes it worse. Hope you have a quick recovery Jenn.

Thanks, I stopped eating before the meds. When I get kidney stones, I always get a kidney infection. The pain makes me not want to eat.

Are you super hungry? I know I get really hungry with no lunch. I used to think I would lose weight by not eating lunch, but I would be like a crazy person when I got home eating everything in sight beacause i would be starving.:)

I totally just got this image of you scarfing down the whole fridge!!!!
:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Aww poor jenn… I hope you start to feel better soon! :hug:

I had a hot pastrami and swiss sandwich. It was very good.

Sara, are you and Matt exchanging gifts from across the miles?:lovestruc

No we are not doing gifts this year. And this is why.. we agreed that our gift to each other for this xmas will be the joy and happiness seeing other in the spring. of course I maybe a lucky girl and he may take me out to dinner or a lunch when he is here, I was so lucky last time when he took me to BB!!.. and he did however send me that awesome, gorgeous sunflower bouquet for my birthday and so I don’t need a xmas present! I did send him a xmas card though!

Yes, you do pass them it is quit painful.

My husband's boss just went through a similar episode. He was home trying to pass gall stones for almost two weeks. One was 5mm and they had to go in and break it up. He said he had never felt that much pain in his ENTIRE life. Odd thing is he felt fine and was woke up out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night in severe pain. He felt nothing until that point.

My step dad has had two kidney stones.. he said they are unlike any pain you can ever imagine!!!

I love this “island”!

Oh I have to go and unload the kitchen stuff that got delivered today.. I will be back!! And matt is skiing and probably fast too! :lmao:, that is why he is MIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter