The island of misfit toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband's boss just went through a similar episode. He was home trying to pass gall stones for almost two weeks. One was 5mm and they had to go in and break it up. He said he had never felt that much pain in his ENTIRE life. Odd thing is he felt fine and was woke up out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night in severe pain. He felt nothing until that point.

The first one I ever had was horrible and it almost killed me. Seriously. I woke up out of a nice sleep it was the fourth of July. I was in so much pain I was crying and it just would not go away. It hurt so bad all I could do was vomit. I called my mom to take me to the hospital. I had no medical at the time. We went to the county hospital and they admitted me pretty quick. They though I had an ectopic pregnancy. They were wrong. When they found out it was a kidney stone they gave me morphine but it would only last for 30 minutes so they had to pump me full of it. I also had to ahve a CT scan and then they gave me my room. I had 3 other people in the room with me. I could only get out of bed to go to the bathroom. I also had a pump to hit so I can get more pain meds. I was out of it. The next day I was feeling better and they thought I would be able to pass the stone. They were talking about letting me go home the next day. That night I started shivering and asked for more blankets. But the nurse was taking forever. I then started convulsing and having a hard time breathing so on of the people in my room went to get the nurse. I had a fever of 104.4. I was septic and they moved me to ICU. I dont remember much except waking up in recovery. I had to have an emergency procedure and have a stent put in. I was released from the hospital 2 days later.

Kidney stones are no joke. My mom said she would much rather give birth naturally then pass a stone. If that helps explain the pain.

Hey everyone :]

Kidney stones are horrible, i'm sorry you have to go through that!

I got my License this morning! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Despite the rudeeee people who work at DMV and were not willing to help the process this morning at 7 am, I did pass!

Im in the process of wrapping DBF's christmas presents....theres about 40....
This year I decided to do a stocking stuffer type of gift....and since I hae to send it to Vegas from Cali....its going to cost about 20 dollars. They are taking FOREVER to wrap But worth it. I wish I had grabbed a few things when I was at disneyland.....DARN! :mad:

So as you know my dog is super old. And so his back legs and hips are really bad, and last night he lost his footing when he was coming off the stairs and slid right into the wall.. and I went to go help him because the poor thing was trying to get up off the floor and my dad and my mom go “ no don’t help him, he can get up he is ok, he is old and he looses his footing now and again , and you will make him feel like he did something wrong”

Hey everyone :]

Kidney stones are horrible, i'm sorry you have to go through that!

I got my License this morning! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Despite the rudeeee people who work at DMV and were not willing to help the process this morning at 7 am, I did pass!

Im in the process of wrapping DBF's christmas presents....theres about 40....
This year I decided to do a stocking stuffer type of gift....and since I hae to send it to Vegas from Cali....its going to cost about 20 dollars. They are taking FOREVER to wrap But worth it. I wish I had grabbed a few things when I was at disneyland.....DARN! :mad:

HI! ROCHELLE! Omg girl we’ve missed you!!!!!! :goodvibes :hug:

That sounds like a cool idea, a stocking stuffer thing.. hmmmm I totally got a good idea for next year for my BF!

ur bf going to love it Rochelle!! :):thumbsup2

Hey congrats! On the license!! So what kind of car you going to be driving now? :cutie::yay:

AWW! Thank youu! Ive missed you and being on here! School is just super stressful lately, plus disneyland trip, youth group nine clubs and a global study abroad program this summer I was asked to go on!

I hope he loves it! Today is our 20 month Anniversary :scared1: TIME FLIES!

So I have a cadillac CTS the sports version that my dad got me but he has fallen in love with it so the car I really want is a Honda CRV.

My dad said if i passed my test on the first try that Santa does magical things around christmas time and he will speak with him for me!!!:rotfl2: LETS HOPE! :laughing:

Sorry
I've been out all day, parenting and brothering stuff. I'll explain later.

AWW! Thank youu! Ive missed you and being on here! School is just super stressful lately, plus disneyland trip, youth group nine clubs and a global study abroad program this summer I was asked to go on!

So I have a cadillac CTS the sports version that my dad got me but he has fallen in love with it so the car I really want is a Honda CRV.

My dad said if i passed my test on the first try that Santa does magical things around christmas time and he will speak with him for me!!!:rotfl2: LETS HOPE! :laughing:

Sorry
I've been out all day, parenting and brothering stuff. I'll explain later.

Wow a cadillac CTS, dang .. tell your dad I’ll take the CTS:lmao: .. .. well hondas are good! you will have lots of fun with it! ok so wait 20 months? In years what is that? my bf and I are going to have our 6 month really soon! Just 2 more months, and awesome as it is it lands in February!! :):yay:

Hey skiingfast!! Welcome!!! Thanks for joining us!

the CTS Is soo nice! It almost scares me to drive it because its such a nice car! but i Dooo loove the honda CRV. Were going out for a celebration dinner tonight!

20 months is a little over a year and a half. four months will be our two year in April. A year and...8 months. :cloud9:

oh im so excited!!! we are all here!! row, me, jenn, gisele i think is coming... skiingfast and newest member chrissie and tinerbelleyore(i think that is her screen name) and coltons mom!! :yay: !!!!

Where would you go would go? Do you speak other languages other than english?

Living in cali I wouldn't want to trade a CTS for a CRV. CRV are ok but not comparable when it comes to comfort.

Hoepfully he talks up Santa really well. Congradulation on the new lisense.

Jenn, the title you chose is so funny. It's quite fitting for this season as well. Oddly enough I want to see that christmas special now. What's the title? Anyone know?

So as you know my dog is super old. And so his back legs and hips are really bad, and last night he lost his footing when he was coming off the stairs and slid right into the wall.. and I went to go help him because the poor thing was trying to get up off the floor and my dad and my mom go “ no don’t help him, he can get up he is ok, he is old and he looses his footing now and again , and you will make him feel like he did something wrong”

Poor dog... I hope he will be ok! :flower3: :hug:
Have you tried joint supplements for him? Or cortisone shots? Then there is nerve blocking.... the problem with that though is that the animal feels no pain... so the damage can end up becoming worse. then there is the combination of traditional and holistic approaches that can be utilized, and I suggest consulting those experts in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter