The Masked Singer—Season 2

Me too...but I feel like the clues were super obvious so maybe not???

I guess not! I thought so too about the clues and his voice sounded like his to me, although his body type didn't quite look right. I don't think I'll be very good at this, lol!

I also think I might have to DVR it - it was fun but too much filler...

I'm at work and recorded it. I didn't watch last season but read the thread a lot - I don't know why. So when I saw it was coming back this season I set my DVR and then promptly forgot it started tonight so now I've read this thread without realizing people would already be guessing so I'm doing well lol.

I guessed the egg right away. Even when the ice cream was unmasked I still had no idea who that was. I feel old. I am going to try to keep myself off reddit this season. My guesses: (Goes Mask, idea (like I think it is this person will be shocked if not), random guesses

Butterfly, no idea, no guesses even.
Thingamijig, no idea, wild guess LeBron James. Does anyone know offhand how many rings he has.
Skeleton, Hard Martin Short, why in the second fiddle thing there were two fiddles plus him. The Three Amigos. Back up guess would be Steve Martin.
Ladybug, no idea, guesses Jamie Lynn (I was thinking it before Nicole said something), Victoria Justice, Kelly Osborne, or Even Paris Jackson.
Rottweiler, no idea, no guesses yet.
Tree, Soft Maya Rudolph (her mom was a jazz singer, famous for SNL-tv, does a variety of things (had a variety show, plus that tree moves like how Maya dances) back up guesses who knows.

Skeleton- Paul Schafer, second fiddle to david letterman- songwriter & singer.. def has that soulful, gravely sound.
Something about the way he talked in the showdown, I told my DH "that's Paul Schafer" and I haven't seen him in forever! So I definitely agree! :thumbsup2

We're thinking the tree may be Brenda Lee - she's known primarily for Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter