The Masked Singer—Season 2

Black Widow.. Taraji P Henson from Empire?

Leopard - RuPaul?

Yup. Those were my guesses as well.

I totes guessed the identity of the panda before her package even ended. Hearing her singing voice clinched it (sounds just like her speaking voice).

Flamingo I'm stumped. Pink? Too on the nose LOL?

Black Widow.. Taraji P Henson from Empire?

Leopard - RuPaul?

No idea for the black widow. My guess for the leopard is Seal. He’s British, had a lot of hits (former heavy hitter) and one of the clues talks about how people are concerned about what he’s wearing. He was married to Heidi Klum, so it could fit. Who knows though. It’s so hard!

I TOTALLY think the Leopard is Seal. He’s British and, like you, the fashion thing could relate to his marriage to Heidi Klum. I don’t really hear RuPaul but it could be him.

This is shaping up to be a good season. As like last year, some of the guesses are just ridiculous.

At the last note of the song, I immediately thought Billy Porter for the Leopard. I really don't know much about him but I do have one of his songs (Time) on my iTunes, so the sound of his voice at that moment kind of triggered recognition. Topped off by the whole clue about fashion and whatnot, which I only learned about last week when he was on the Emmys. Then whats-his-face Thicke guessed Billy Porter too so I felt validated, LOL.

I really hope Flamingo isn't another Youtube star. I watch a lot of Youtube but I'm old and I don't know anything about these huge celebrity Youtubers. I think they're too obscure for anyone who isn't in their teens and 20s!

I think Leopard is Billy Porter, too. The mannerisms are perfect for his character Lola (from Kinky Boots on Broadway)!

I TOTALLY think the Leopard is Seal. He’s British and, like you, the fashion thing could relate to his marriage to Heidi Klum. I don’t really hear RuPaul but it could be him.

This is shaping up to be a good season. As like last year, some of the guesses are just ridiculous.
I think we would have recognized Seal's singing voice immediately, if that was the case. That didn't sound anything like Seal.

i'm thinking Dennis Rodman as the Leopard - spotted with President (USA & China), doesn't care what he's seen wearing (women's clothes) - how about that fancy velvet chaise on the stage when he sang "Somebody to Love"? (remember Madonna, who he dated, with her MTV "Vogue" video, came out carried on a similar chaise & had backup dancers using those "fans" as well?)
Probably overthinking this - it's bound to be RuPaul….

I’m thinking RuPaul for the leopard...really fits the gender crossing dress.

I agree with Dr. Ken that the black widow is Yvette Nicole Brown. I used to watch her on Drake and Josh all the time. That is her height and mannerisms, and she is a really great singer.

Leopard could be Billy Porter, RuPaul, or Dennis Rodman
Black Widow- Raven Symone- to me it sounds like her singing voice. Her That's so Raven had her be a fashion designer(talk about threads), another show was set in Georgia (picture of a peach)
Flamingo- Could it JoJo Siwa. Seems bouncy and super positive like her.

Last edited:
A friend who also watches feels Black Widow could be Naya Rivera from Glee. - I can see it. Maybe...

I don't think RuPaul is the Leopard. He's currently doing his Drag Race show in the UK. However, I do agree with the possibility of it being Jamie Foxx. The singing voice sounds somewhat like his and his silly behavior suggests (to me) that a comedian is behind the mask.

I don't think RuPaul is the Leopard. He's currently doing his Drag Race show in the UK. However, I do agree with the possibility of it being Jamie Foxx. The singing voice sounds somewhat like his and his silly behavior suggests (to me) that a comedian is behind the mask.

Is the UK show a live to air show? The Masked Singer was taped over the months of July & August.

I don’t think Jamie Foxx is that tall.

The show isn't live.

Agreed. Both Jamie Fox & Billy Porter are 5’9”
RuPaul is 6’4”

There’s just something about the way the leopard moves & gestures that is RuPaul- ish.

Who knows.. after the Leopard performs next my guess could change! lol..

YES! To me the Leopard just moves like Rupaul. I actually thought it from the very beginning even before we knew he was male.

Finally got a chance to see the first couple episodes this weekend. I had worked hard to avoid spoilers. My first guess was Rupaul for the Leopard too. I could see "Thingamajig" being a basketball player with 4 titles. I just have no idea who that would be.

Finally got a chance to see the first couple episodes this weekend. I had worked hard to avoid spoilers. My first guess was Rupaul for the Leopard too. I could see "Thingamajig" being a basketball player with 4 titles. I just have no idea who that would be.

We think the Leopard is Cam Newton....always being judged for his clothes, not his performance on the field.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter