The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/26/11-4/1/11)!!!!!

Thank you for posting the CL lounge photos. Where are all the guests? Sweet!

Those were taken around 3:00 this afternoon. Before the mad rush. ;)

Fingers crossed it is supposed to stop raining around 8:00 PM!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the pictures - hope the weather is improving! Here in NY we are supposed to get snow tonight into tomorrow!!!

Saw that you did American Idol, that was our sleeper hit this past summer. We enjoyed the shows and made special effort to see the last show of the day with that day's winners. Hope you had a talented bunch! I think they are ALL brave for getting up on stage. It was cool to see the contestents around the park later - we made a point of telling them how great they were.
Tammy

Rain stopped!!!! MK is a dream. Nothing over 10 minute wait. Best ending we could have hoped for!!!! Tons of pics on Twitter. :)

Holy cow!!! Picture/light show on the castle blew me away!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had a great last night!! Enjoy the beach and the remainder of your vacation!!

~Nannette

Just wondered if you happened to notice any Bounceback Offers at BC?

Enjoy!!!

We are booked for BC in August for a week, but are going to arrive 2 days before our reservation starts on the 14th. We have gone back and forth on to add the first 2 days at BC, or finally try Animal Kingdom. We are not fans of split stays, but we have booked Kidani for the first 2 days. I saw where you talked about your room there and it helped push me.
Did you get savannah view or standard view when you booked it? Do you know if the pull out couch was comfy at all? I went back and forth on either the 1 or 2 bedroom??! My kids are usually in their own room, but I figured for 2 nights instead of 2 studios we would just do 1 bigger room.
Thanks!:)

Erika, thanks so much for that quick response!!! Now to just hope they are still offering that in May.

I noticed in your signature that you have stayed at Portifino and Royal Pacific at Universal. Did yo prefer one to the other?

Sorry you guys had so much rain, guess now you will just have to plan another trip :thumbsup2

We are booked for BC in August for a week, but are going to arrive 2 days before our reservation starts on the 14th. We have gone back and forth on to add the first 2 days at BC, or finally try Animal Kingdom. We are not fans of split stays, but we have booked Kidani for the first 2 days. I saw where you talked about your room there and it helped push me.
Did you get savannah view or standard view when you booked it? Do you know if the pull out couch was comfy at all? I went back and forth on either the 1 or 2 bedroom??! My kids are usually in their own room, but I figured for 2 nights instead of 2 studios we would just do 1 bigger room.

My kids had no problems with the two pullouts at all. :) In fact my oldest said he much preferred the sleeper chair at Kidani to sharing a queen bed with his brother at BC. :thumbsup2

We were booked standard view but because of the location of our corner room it was just like savannah!! :goodvibes

Erika, thanks so much for that quick response!!! Now to just hope they are still offering that in May.

I noticed in your signature that you have stayed at Portifino and Royal Pacific at Universal. Did yo prefer one to the other?

Sorry you guys had so much rain, guess now you will just have to plan another trip :thumbsup2

Much preferred RP. It's closer to the parks, newer, better pool, and as you can tell after our more recent stay at Portofino, and the way we were treated, we won't be back there.

Love reading your live trip report!!! We live close to each other, I'm in Logansport just about 45 mins from you. I'm wishing i was in Disney with you. It is only in the 40 here today. Can't wait to hear more!!!

One of my best friends is from Logansport and her mom still lives there!!!! :thumbsup2

I just booked Kidani for 3 days too:banana: I am so excited about staying there, it's going to be a surprise for DS. Those new discounts this morning was pixie dust:wizard:

A shout out to Jacob, a BC CL CM, who totally turned around my impression of the staff!!!! :thumbsup2 What a great guy. After ending on such a high note I think another BC CL stay is in our future. :goodvibes But next time NO RAIN!!!!! :laughing:

Thanks to everyone who followed us on our trip. :cloud9: The last batch of pics will probably be up tonight. If anyone has any questions let me know. :grouphug:

I just booked Kidani for 3 days too:banana: I am so excited about staying there, it's going to be a surprise for DS. Those new discounts this morning was pixie dust:wizard:

I'm jealous :goodvibes the entire time we were at BC I kept thinking about that giant villa and the HUGE bathroom. I can't wait to stay there again. The full kitchen, separate beds for the kids, two bathrooms, two tvs, ahhhhhhh, I love it!!!!!!! :lovestruc

What a small world !!! To think I would find someone on the dis that lives so close and knows the little town I live in.:goodvibes

My kids had no problems with the two pullouts at all. :) In fact my oldest said he much preferred the sleeper chair at Kidani to sharing a queen bed with his brother at BC. :thumbsup2

We were booked standard view but because of the location of our corner room it was just like savannah!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the info!

We are doing Kidani August 12-14, and then Beach Club 14-21. What about you?
The discount this morning is what made me jump on it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter