THE MURPHYS are LIVE from the YACHT CLUB ~ May 25-June 1

Guess what?????? Dh got his scallops tonight!!!!! :) I'm starting to think someone is reading this report and granting all our wishes. ;)

Showering up now for MK tonight! We've got dinner at CP for the big send off. I'm already sad!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Highlight of today:

5145c363d6a42ac9a63c8dd7112e155b_zpsf4d5cc04.jpg

Been living vicariously through you all week. (as a lurker..lol) what an awesome trip. Love the extra surprise in your room so cool

We did three parks today and closed down MK tonight. It was a great week!!!! I must now sleep because we have a morning flight tomorrow. Pics and reports from today when I get home. :)

Thanks everyone for coming along with me virtually. Only 58 days until we can do it all over again!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Another fantastic live report from one of my fave spots!

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us!!!

Wishing you all safe travels home.

Loved reading along on your TR, safe travels home

:thumbsup2 On the live TR!

Thoroughly enjoyed every minute...

Can't wait till the next....

Maybe I'll do a live TR when we go...:scratchin

Thanks for sharing Erika!! Have a safe trip.

Oh and yay for scallops on the last night!

I'm sorry to see your trip report end. It's been such fun "vacationing" with your family :rotfl2:

I only wish you were heading back while we were there!!

Safe travels home!!!

Love your live trip report!! So glad it all worked out and your family had an amazing time!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Erika. It's been fun.

Have a safe journey home.

What a fun journey. I enjoyed following along. Thank you for sharing with us! Have a safe trip home!

Thanks for taking us along for the ride! I really enjoyed the live report and all the pictures. Please let me know how you like your new camera. I'm looking to get my daughter a new camera for her birthday later this month and the features sound great.

Safe travels!
Kerry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter