~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

Quick impressions - weather has been great. RD AMs at Epcot and MK were awesome, evening at HS was a loud crowded nightmare. Dinner at Minnie's was great but wish we had skipped fantasmic and just turned in early. Love love love AKL.

We have been here since Friday.crowds over the weekend were horrible, but we are in MK right now and it's definitely better than the past two days. Walked right up and got seated at the new Skipper Canteen. We loved it and will definitely be back. Our housekeeping at Pop has been hit and miss....no shampoo or bath soap one day, then a cleaning latex glove left by the tv the following day, and yesterday we had no bath mat. Nothing huge....just annoying. We have had a great, and surprisingly, relaxing trip so far. We check out tomorrow.

We have been here since Sunday, enjoying unbelievable weather. Resorts have been quiet, not crowded, and we really have only felt the crowds at MK (where we have gone midday, so knew it would be a mess). Honestly, I was expecting a totally different vibe. Even HS lights on Monday night were doable. We have yet to have to wait to board a bus/boat/ monorail, although we have been willing to walk if necessary. Super trip so far. Merry Christmas everyone.

Booked a very last minute trip at All Star Movies 12/27-12/29. Only hitting DHS and the weather is stressing me out. So much rain! I also bought the Osborne Lights drum ornament on Ebay. Didn't want to chance not finding one! Paid $24 w/ free shipping

I bought the drum ornament as well off ebay. When I was there, the ornaments were gone.

Just left early this morning. Great trip. Weather was perfect even hot enough to enjoy pool last day. Disney Springs was actually the worst crowds we experienced all week but our fault for going on a Saturday night. Loved the lights at DHS and holiday shows and parade at MK. Illuminations with Holiday Tag was highlight of trip and worth keeping DS up past his bedtime. Will do Xmas week again!

Will arrive tomorrow! (12.29.15) So glad to have this thread to read about everyone's week. Nervous about New Year's crowds but ready for some Disney magic!!!

Lea
I bought the drum ornament as well off ebay. When I was there, the ornaments were gone.
On my way home now. Loved the Osborne lights. Super glad we went. DHS was not that crowded. Lights had plenty of walking room. The fireworks were amazing. Not much Christmas left at all. Glad I bought the Osborne lights ornament on Ebay! Great weekend trip and great weather!

Checked into All Star Sports yesterday and spent the day at DHS. Osborne Lights were packed at dusk, but we went back about 10:30 and there was plenty of room to move around and take pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter