~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

You can add us to the list! DH and I have a reszzie at BC from Dec 13-22 as a celebration overload trip: DH's bday is 12/17, it's just before our 4 year wedding anniversary, it marks the half way point in my doctoral degree and will serve as a "baby-moon" of sorts. ;)

Whoohoo! ....We've never stayed on-site before but we're doing it up!!!! :cool1: Can't wait to start the big planning! :dance3:
Added! :thumbsup2 And congratulations!!!

Hi all! I am excited for our next trip. We are booked for December 6-11 at Wilderness Lodge again. I wanted to try another resort, but the last two times here were great!!

We have our 4th trip planned for December 9th to 14th, followed by our first ever Disney cruise until the 18th, then back to WDW on the 18th to 20th! Can't wait!!:cool1: DH and I will celebrate our 20th anniversary on the 9th and my birthday on the 23rd. Along for the trip will be our son (currently 13) and daughter (currently 10). The first leg of our trip is booked for Pop Century but if we are able to get a promo (preferably free dining) we will most likely upgrade to POR. The last leg of the trip is booked at Art of Animation. We are sooo excited!!

I just celebrated my 35 birthday at Disneyland this past Sept 25. I read your trip report and I was at DLR while you were at Disneyworld.
We are planing our next Disney World trip for December 2015, but who knows we might make it back sooner and have two trips for 2015.
It will be our 4th MVMCP and according to my husband its the ONLY time to go to Disney is during the holidays.;)

We both love Disney are have two jr. disney lovers in training, my three year old asked to go back every day.

Last edited:
My roommate/best friend and I just went in August, it was my first trip. We did a split Universal/Disney trip and only had 2 days at WDW. We were able to ride almost everything we wanted and even though we were kind of rushed, I had a blast! Now we are planning a trip for next December and I'm already super excited! I'm about 98% sure we're going Dec. 5-12 and staying at Art of Animation. Haven't booked anything yet, but most likely will in January. I can't wait!!:hyper:

Welcome to the thread, newcomers from the last week! Everybody who gave planned dates have been added to the Roll Call. I love seeing out little gang of December 2015 planners growing!

409 days for me!!! :surfweb: :rotfl: :goodvibes

Just booked for 11/29 to 12/7 2015. This will be our first Christmas time trip and our first stay at the Poly!

hlargabright said:
Hi all! I am excited for our next trip. We are booked for December 6-11 at Wilderness Lodge again. I wanted to try another resort, but the last two times here were great!!

Just got back from WL. What a wonderful resort. We just booked for the Poly next December but it's very possible that we'll switch back to WL. The lobby with a huge Christmas tree has got to be spectacular.

Just got back from WL. What a wonderful resort. We just booked for the Poly next December but it's very possible that we'll switch back to WL. The lobby with a huge Christmas tree has got to be spectacular.

I would say WL is the best looking Christmas resort after the Grand.

Will be at the GF again this year 12/12/14-/12/20/14. I proposed at V&A's last year on the 12th, so we will be celebrating that. See you all in December :thumbsup2

Please add us to the Roll Call! Just booked Poly for Dec. 5-9, 2015! DH and I with DD7 and DS4. Can't wait to come "home" for the holidays!!!

Booked 12/3 to 12/8 at the Polynesian last night. So excited!!!!!!! But that is when I learned there is no more AAA discount (at least for 2015). Although it isn't much of a discount, at least it was something in case no other offers came out.

Our little group of December 2015 planners is growing everyday, it seems! How exciting!

Just booked for 11/29 to 12/7 2015. This will be our first Christmas time trip and our first stay at the Poly!
Weclome! Added to Roll Call! I've never stayed at the Poly, but visited many times to eat at Ohana. It's so beautiful, I'm sure you'll love it! :goodvibes

Will be at the GF again this year 12/12/14-/12/20/14. I proposed at V&A's last year on the 12th, so we will be celebrating that. See you all in December :thumbsup2
Hi there! :wave2: You've actually wandered into the December 2015 thread, so it's unlikely you'll see many of us there this year. :lmao: However, here is the Dec. 2014 thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2882965

Hope that helps! :goodvibes

Please add us to the Roll Call! Just booked Poly for Dec. 5-9, 2015! DH and I with DD7 and DS4. Can't wait to come "home" for the holidays!!!
Added, and welcome! :thumbsup2

Booked 12/3 to 12/8 at the Polynesian last night. So excited!!!!!!! But that is when I learned there is no more AAA discount (at least for 2015). Although it isn't much of a discount, at least it was something in case no other offers came out.
Congratulations, and welcome to the thread! :wave2: I'm keeping my eye out for discount offers over the course of the year, too. Depending on what's offered, I might switch from AoA to (hopefully) POFQ. Only time will tell! :goodvibes

Put us down for December 18, 2015 thru January 3, 2016 at Fort Wilderness...we're tent camping...sort of. All we will really do in a tent is sleep. We do not intend to cook or sit around our fire or anything like that. Although we might sit around Chip & Dale's fire for a while!

Can't wait...it's so far away!

Put us down for December 18, 2015 thru January 3, 2016 at Fort Wilderness...we're tent camping...sort of. All we will really do in a tent is sleep. We do not intend to cook or sit around our fire or anything like that. Although we might sit around Chip & Dale's fire for a while!

Can't wait...it's so far away!
Congrats! Will add you now! :thumbsup2

HI everybody,

My wife Mandy and I are going in December '15 and have already booked. We are actually going on 30th November as by taking in that date we get a free dinning plan and so we booked from then till 11th December. We are staying at the Caribbean Beach resort. This will be our fourteenth visit to Disney since 1991 and our fourth trip in December. Our last visit was to Animal Kingdom Lodge in December last year and that was brilliant. We both really love December in Disneyworld as we both love the Christmas festivities. Thank you for setting this board up :) What a lovely idea setting up a thread. Only 395 days to go:yay:

Happy planning everybody, regards, Bill

HI everybody,

My wife Mandy and I are going in December '15 and have already booked. We are actually going on 30th November as by taking in that date we get a free dinning plan and so we booked from then till 11th December. We are staying at the Caribbean Beach resort. This will be our fourteenth visit to Disney since 1991 and our fourth trip in December. Our last visit was to Animal Kingdom Lodge in December last year and that was brilliant. We both really love December in Disneyworld as we both love the Christmas festivities. Thank you for setting this board up :) What a lovely idea setting up a thread. Only 395 days to go:yay:

Happy planning everybody, regards, Bill
Hi, Bill! Welcome to the party! I have you added to the Roll Call. :goodvibes

May I ask how you were able to secure Free Dining already for check-in on Nov. 30? That would be worth moving my trip up a week for! :thumbsup2

Hi, Bill! Welcome to the party! I have you added to the Roll Call. :goodvibes

May I ask how you were able to secure Free Dining already for check-in on Nov. 30? That would be worth moving my trip up a week for! :thumbsup2

Hi Elevationist,

Not really sure. We had an email from the Walt Disney Travel Company UK offering free dining to a date that included up to 30th November and so we decided to book to include this as our first day. Unfortunately, I have not kept the original email but if there is any detail I can supply to you please let me know. We stayed at AKL last December and so maybe we had the offer because of that. I would guess that if it has been offered to me living outside the USA, it should be available to you already.

Many thanks again for starting the thread and adding me to it:dance3:

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter