The Official Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Thread!

as of right now i keep hearing (or seeing) that if you pick character performer and you do not get pick after auditions they have changed it that you already have another position lined up. Granted you have been accepted into the program. Go to this thread for more information

I went to that thread right after I posted that :P That is such good news and if true, that means I will go ahead and audition! I'm so excited now! I've been dancing and acting since I was 5 and always got casted in those character type roles. Always loved it and I'm really looking forward to the audition. Sounds like fun!

Hey yall. Im going to apply for Fall Advantage 2010. The only thing is I dont know what position I want to apply for. On my last program I wanted attractions or something and I ended up at CHH for QSR and I loved it but that was because I working with good people in a restaurant that I liked so I dont.

Hi my name is Alyssa and I'm from Michigan. I'm thinking of applying for regular Fall. I went down in the Spring and ended up leaving and am really missing it so I think that I would like to try again :)
The roles I would like:
(top picks)
Attractions and Costuming - tied for first.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess
Character Attendant and Quick-Service Restaurant-Kitchen Only (interesting in culinary)
Merchandise

(the rest in no order because I can't decide)
Transportation
Resort Hopper
PhotoPass Photographer
Housekeeping
Hospitality

I had worked in attractions and really liked it although I don't think I would want to go back to the ride I got to work on even though it was enjoyable. My friend and roommate who stayed had Costuming and I really liked the hours she was working and it seemed like a lot of fun :) (she does Photopass now)
I'm hoping me and my friend can get in together and room.

Well, kids. Looks like I'm one of the crew now. 9 years of waiting, another one won't be so bad. I really want to do Spring but I just got rejected and I can't wait another semester.

Carolers I know exactly how you feel. I just got a rejection letter last week and now I am a Fall hopeful (even though I really want to do spring) I love the fall and the holidays with my family but I am going to have to tough it up and try for then because I CAN NOT wait till next spring to go! here is hoping to seeing everyone there!

Well, kids. Looks like I'm one of the crew now. 9 years of waiting, another one won't be so bad. I really want to do Spring but I just got rejected and I can't wait another semester.

Aw man thats terrible! I'm so sorry. I was rejected last semester. Time will fly and soon enough you'll be able to apply again. Fall semester will be amazing with all the holiday stuff going on! I wanted to go in the fall but I'm in spring now.

Good luck and keep us updated come application time!

i know you deserved to get in and we all do here. you'll get in. and now you have so much experince with this whole process under your belt, you'll kick huge butt that theyll probably hire you on the phone. no worries you'll make it in. :banana: look its mr. banana grabber.

So sorry to hear about not getting in :( but best of luck with fall 2010 and hopefully we'll all see each other down there!!

I'm thinking of applying for Fall of 2010! My name is Amanda and I'm from New Jersey but I go to school in Virginia. When do the applications go up for the fall? I'm guessing sometime in January?

I'm thinking of applying for Fall of 2010! My name is Amanda and I'm from New Jersey but I go to school in Virginia. When do the applications go up for the fall? I'm guessing sometime in January?

I heard that last year they were up on January 20th (119 days from now...) :)

hey everyone!

my name is stephanie and i would love to do CP in fall 2010. i'm currently a sophomore at florida state studying hospitality! i'd like to work in entertainment, hospitality, or food.

i'm planning on going to the presentation at fsu on october 14th

I hope Summer Alumni hopefuls count. :)

I'm Samantha and am hoping to do the Summer Alumni program in 2010, should it be available. I've done it once before (actually extended it into Fall 2008, which my poor academic career didn't appreciate :rolleyes1) and hope it'll be available again. I know they offered more roles last year, like Attractions and Merch, in addition to QSF&B and Custodial; I'm hoping for the same in 2010. I'd shoot for Attractions at that point, but I wouldn't mind Custodial again.

Hope to see ya'll around. :goodvibes

Hi! My name is Trish and I'm trying to participate in the Fall 2010 College Program for Disneyland!! I am thinking of attractions, photopass, and merchandise :]

Hey my name's Molly. I'm currently a freshman at the University of Rhode Island. I'm a Fall '10 hopeful. I'd be having my 19th birthday down there next year. I'm going to a Spring presenation next week so that when the e-presentation comes out I can watch it and apply asap.

My top roles are:
1. Concierge
2. Vacation Planner
3. Hospitality
4. Merchandise
5. Main Entrance Operations
6. Costuming

Hi everyone! I'm Brittany and I'm from Illinois, near Chicago. I'm a senior in college, and will be graduating May 2010. I applied for Fall 2007, got in for merchandise, but had to say no for personal reasons at the time.

This time around I'm considering:
-Attractions
- Costuming
-Maybe Character Performer or Character Attendant

Hi guys~! I'm Chloe from Seattle, and I'm brand new to the DisBoards, but not to the CP. I did FQA 2008 at the Jungle Cruise and extended to May 2009, and I've been dying to go back ever since I set foot on the plane back home, lol. I'm gonna do either Fall or FQA 2010, but the wait is killing me! So far I'm planning to check off~
1. Concierge
2. Attractions
3. Character attendant
4. Merchandise
5. FSFB
6. Costuming

I really don't know what I'm gonna do with myself until the application for fall comes out. I need a fast-forward button. ;P nice to meet y'all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter