The Official Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Thread!

wow.... I said I wouldn't go there, because its not in my knowledge to... Did I comment any other jobs? No... Did I say I want more money? No... My point of my reply.... Is before you point fingers at job you've never done.. Don't... Cause "unless you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes you don't know." Its more the fact .13 equals alot of training for a possible legal lawsuit if not trained right or not performed... For all jobs if you WANT TO GO INTO THAT...

And the snide comment... I know what I typed.

You never said you wanted more money, but the fact that you kept bringing it up in a negative light probably led people to believe you were complaining about it...and that's probably why they responded the way they did.

And I don't think anyone was pointing fingers at lifeguarding...You might want to reread what they said.

Stepping away from the lifeguard drama..

I called Disney 5 minutes ago and I AM eligible to still do the program this fall! :woohoo: The woman said that as long as I was enrolled when I applied (which I was), everything should be fine. yay!

Stepping away from the lifeguard drama..

I called Disney 5 minutes ago and I AM eligible to still do the program this fall! :woohoo: The woman said that as long as I was enrolled when I applied (which I was), everything should be fine. yay!

to be honest you prob didnt even have to tell them cuz once you are in they dont care lol.. congrats! :)

I got in!!! I got my e-mail last month but I just found out about this site.... I'm going in fall 2010 and I'm in merchandise!!! One of my top choices! Yay! I'll be moving in on August 9th... anyone else??

I got in!!! I got my e-mail last month but I just found out about this site.... I'm going in fall 2010 and I'm in merchandise!!! One of my top choices! Yay! I'll be moving in on August 9th... anyone else??

Congrats!! I'm going down on 8/9 as well!

And welcome to disboards!! :goodvibes

When you finish your program, do you get to keep your nametag? I want to hang it on my pinboard with my Guest of Honor nametag.

Anyone 21+ and a former participant? Looking for a chill roomie :thumbsup2

Fall advantage 2007 Lifegaurd
DVC Professional Intern Spring 2008

i feel a little bit like i'm behind the curve, here! my phone interview is this tuesday and i'll be in chicago for character auditions.

let me tell you, i've never been happier to be 5'2" and have prominent cheekbones in my life! haha (i'm hoping for face, but not holding my breath)

i feel a little bit like i'm behind the curve, here! my phone interview is this tuesday and i'll be in chicago for character auditions.

let me tell you, i've never been happier to be 5'2" and have prominent cheekbones in my life! haha (i'm hoping for face, but not holding my breath)

Good luck on your phone interview!! Let us know how it went!

Hey everyone! I posted this on the facebook page but decided I should ask here too! We are looking for another girl to add to our room. We have 5 now we just need a 6. We are 21+, living in patterson, and arriving on 8/9. I have more info about it in my blog in the post for today! If anyone is interested send me a message, comment on my blog, or find my on FB my name is Laura Metzger! Hope we can find an awesome girl, maybe it is you!:upsidedow

wow, I just got an email from Disney and my heart stoped a little but its just a reminder about the auditions next week.. wow, I'm ok lol

I'll be at the Chicago auditions as well! Break a leg!

I was accepted for the Fall 2010 program in QSFB! Not my first choice (or second... or third), but I'm not any less excited :D

I've already accepted, and my arrival date is 8/18. Now comes the daunting task of finding roommates TT_TT I'm not even sure where to start. Has anyone just left it up to luck and ended up with good ones? I'm scared of ending up with people that are only doing the CP to party, and aren't interested in Disney at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter