The *Official* February 2011 Thread - Happy Dance Time...The Park Hours Are Out!

Does anyone know where we can have a continuation of this thread? Like a "Continuing the February 2011 Fun" Are we allowed to just keep it here?

Forecated temperature increased to 81 degrees for this Friday 2/19. 10 day shows a few days in the eighties. Wow :thumbsup2

I've taking all my will not to check the weather. Once I start, it's hard to stop me. I will be obsessing over it 24/7. :confused: And you know what a high probability there is of the forecast changing, so no sense getting myself all wound up over it now. I think I'll start monday. ;)

I've taking all my will not to check the weather. Once I start, it's hard to stop me. I will be obsessing over it 24/7. :confused: And you know what a high probability there is of the forecast changing, so no sense getting myself all wound up over it now. I think I'll start monday. ;)

Well, the closer you get to "the day" the more likely they are to be correct. Just seeing numbers that start with 8 makes us very hapy considering the winter we have had.

Oh, I know it gets more accurate, that's why I'm going to wait a few more days. Ok, maybe I'll go take a peek right now....:rolleyes1

Does anyone know where we can have a continuation of this thread? Like a "Continuing the February 2011 Fun" Are we allowed to just keep it here?

Why not just keep it here?

BTW, I tried to text you but I don't think it worked (maybe I had the wrong number??) We didn't even end up staying at Epcot for Illuminations last Thursday because our flight was delayed and we nearly missed dinner. We were so tired that we left around 8pm :blush:

So to continue my brief trip report. . .

We L O V E D the Contemporary!! We are definitely staying there next time! It was so awesome to walk back to our room after Wishes and not have to wait for a bus/monorail. We didn't really use our balcony because it was a little too chilly at night, but watching Wishes from my bed while I was sick (wrapped in a warm blanket with a hot tea) was wonderful!! (I ended up with a fever of 101 on Friday and a nasty cold :sick:) We could even hear the music if we opened the patio door a crack!

DH and I tag-teamed to wait for Rapunzel (2 hours!!!!!) but DD was SO excited, it made it all worth it! We went to Toontown on the last day and it was quite busy. DD loved the Barnstormer! I am not a roller coaster person and my heart fluttered a few times on there :blush: I was so disappointed with the Tomorrowland Speedway. . . it was the crappiest go-cart I've ever been on (even DD was unimpressed: she asked why we were going so slow!!)

The BBB was amazing! We brought an Aurora dress for DD ($10 at Value Village) and she looked SO CUTE!

Fantasmic! was great, we had the dinner package and arrived an hour early so we got great seats in the reserved section.

We spent WAY more money than we had originally planned, everything is SO expensive! DD was totally spoiled though :)

DD had a blast at the splash pad in DTD. I actually thought she would have said it was her favourite thing at Disney. But nope! Her favourite thing was. . . . . . the Beauty and the Beast show!! (where she got to be the special princess). That's actually one of my fav things too :)

I feel like I'm all over the place with this :goodvibes

We were SO grateful for our stroller! Especially for the trek back to the hotel. DD was all snuggled up during Wishes and she actually fell asleep right after it finished :)

Anyways, it was a wonderful vacation, wonderful first time at Disney and defnitely not the last. We'd like to go back in May 2013 for DD's 6th b-day (a little early but I don't want to go in June: too hot and crowded)

Speaking of crowds, I do NOT want to see a high crowd. This was supposed to be low crowd season and I found the crowds big in the afternoons.

And it's weird to have my ticker gone :sad2:

We're HERE! - what an exhausting day! Left home at 3:45am....landed at MCO 11:10am! - at MK bag check by 12:45pm!!! Today was a low day for MK, but I found it pretty busy. We were able to use fp to do Tomorrowand & Adventureland. We also had dinner at Crystal Palace and did the Wishes Dessert party (which was yummy)

Just got back to the room, 70's section, building 10...not the best location...but close to the bus stop. a refurb room though.

bags were here, fridge is not...so I'm going to have to find time to go searching for my swap fridge tomorrow.

bounce back IN THE ROOM already - but only 35% off....whoop dee doo...at least give me a bone to book....

but happy to be home again!

Lynne- I must have given you my home number- because when we came back home there was this bizarre message thing- a recorded voice started reading your text to me lol. Sorry about that :( We left Epcot early too that night, after Le Cellier we were stuffed and went back to the room to relax. I am so glad to hear your DD had fun at BBB. We are thinking about doing it next time for our DD who will be 3 next trip (fingers crossed that we can go next year)

Chris- YEAH! I am so glad you got there safely

Lynne- I must have given you my home number- because when we came back home there was this bizarre message thing- a recorded voice started reading your text to me lol. Sorry about that :( We left Epcot early too that night, after Le Cellier we were stuffed and went back to the room to relax. I am so glad to hear your DD had fun at BBB. We are thinking about doing it next time for our DD who will be 3 next trip (fingers crossed that we can go next year)

That's why I got a message saying I successfully used the Text-to-landline service!! :rotfl:

I did end up going back to Epcot on Monday and had a margarita and it was delish!

Now, are we the only crazy ones who take milk in our coffee?? Because all over WDW there is only Coffee Mate!! It was like pulling teeth just to get a little bit of milk for coffee! One CS person even gave me a small carton of Mickey milk (even though I offered to use a snack credit, she didn't charge me) and made sure that I was only to use it for my coffee! (but DD ended up drinking the rest, I wasn't going to throw it out!) :rotfl:

I am drinking my coffee right now in my Disney mug, but I am at work :(

I have to get some pictures printed tonight because DD is begging me for an album to bring to daycare to show her friends :)

We leave tomorrow. Everytime I look at the weather it gets better. 10 day now shows no rain at all and 4 days in the eighties!!! Can't wait. Now, for the stressful part. Getting down there.

We leave tomorrow. Everytime I look at the weather it gets better. 10 day now shows no rain at all and 4 days in the eighties!!! Can't wait. Now, for the stressful part. Getting down there.

Sweet! I am PRAYING the good weather holds for the following week as well. Right now I'm focusing on the weather *here* (no big storms to mess up our flight out).

The crowds are getting heavier the closer it gets to presidents day. All the cheer leaders are gone, but today we have seen lots of groups from South America.

If you pre-ordered the photopass DVD, hit up every photo person without a tripod. These photo people can do the magic photos. We had a guy walk us almost all over DHS this morning doing magic photos!!

We're HERE! - what an exhausting day! Left home at 3:45am....landed at MCO 11:10am! - at MK bag check by 12:45pm!!! Today was a low day for MK, but I found it pretty busy. We were able to use fp to do Tomorrowand & Adventureland. We also had dinner at Crystal Palace and did the Wishes Dessert party (which was yummy)

Just got back to the room, 70's section, building 10...not the best location...but close to the bus stop. a refurb room though.

bags were here, fridge is not...so I'm going to have to find time to go searching for my swap fridge tomorrow. bounce back IN THE ROOM already - but only 35% off....whoop dee doo...at least give me a bone to book....

but happy to be home again!

WHAT??? Did you get it? They assured me that everything was taken care of!

How come we didn't get any bounce back offers? Are these just random? I've received 3 PIN codes by email but the dates weren't convenient.

We just got back late last night. I had such a perfect time. I've never had a better trip to Disney. Especially since my boyfriend PROPOSED after Wishes!!! It was an amazing trip that i will never forget, life changing. Paradise. So much to say about our trip...but I have to go to work. Ugh. So i'll write more later.

BTW, how do you say Fiance. DF?

We just got back late last night. I had such a perfect time. I've never had a better trip to Disney. Especially since my boyfriend PROPOSED after Wishes!!! It was an amazing trip that i will never forget, life changing. Paradise. So much to say about our trip...but I have to go to work. Ugh. So i'll write more later.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :cheer2:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :goodvibes

I forgot to mention on here that I put a LGMH on my door in AKL...went downstairs to the Mara to grab a quickservice, came back and it was gone!!! :confused3 I must have been gone 15 min! Does anyone know if they frown on these types of things at the deluxe resorts, or do you think it was just someone being mean and taking it down? I was so sad! It was only one little LGMH!....oh well! I miss those things about POP!

Congrats!!! What a memorable trip for you!!!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter