**The Official January 2012 WDW Thread**

I think we are going through disney withdrawls. We were all restless last night and got little to no sleep lol.

We are trying to plan a trip for the end of september now lol. since we have AP's we just have to pay for a room and we can definitely do that.

I started a trip report here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2870188

Planning a trip for the end of Sept too :) Just trying to decide exactly when. Leaning towards the last weekend in Sept.

I hope everyone that has gone and come back had a wonderful time at Disney. We just got home on Saturday and had an awesome time. I couldn't ask for better weather, especially in January. It was really nice having 80 degree weather and knowing it is snowing and cold back at home :goodvibes.

Marshay...I am really sorry we missed you guys when we went to our tea. I tried to make enough time to get there just so we can all meet, however, the Disney bus transportation had another plan for us :sad2:. We were 20 minutes late in getting to our ADR and when we went up to the podium, they said they had already gotten rid of our seat, but luckily someone else hadn't shown up so we were able to take their seat. I am so glad because my girls would of been really bummed if we didn't (it was one of their surprises during the trip).

Sorry we missed each other. We actually got to the GVT early (just after 4pm) and they let us go in early. We loved our time there -- so relaxing!

I think we are going through disney withdrawls. We were all restless last night and got little to no sleep lol.

We are trying to plan a trip for the end of september now lol. since we have AP's we just have to pay for a room and we can definitely do that.

I started a trip report here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2870188

Definitely have Disney withdrawals here, too. Helps to look at our pics and plan another vacation.

DH just said he is open to going again before our trip in January!!:banana::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter