**The Official January 2012 WDW Thread**

Safe travels to everyone leaving this weekend. We just got back this afternoon from a wonderful week.

We made it :)

We are booked in an off property room tonight and then check into OKW in the morning

first thing we did after checking in was head to DTD and then to earl of sandwich for dinner. mmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

We are so happy to be back here lol

We made it :)

We are booked in an off property room tonight and then check into OKW in the morning

first thing we did after checking in was head to DTD and then to earl of sandwich for dinner. mmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

We are so happy to be back here lol

Glad to hear you made it!!:banana:

I am definitely doing the single digit dance now! :cool1:

PerryMarshall and I are making plans for Epcot on the 30th and MK on Feb 1st if anybody else wants to say hello to us! :yay:

I really hope we get to test Sorcerer's of Magic Kingdom!!! :wizard:

PerryMarshall and I are making plans for Epcot on the 30th and MK on Feb 1st if anybody else wants to say hello to us! :yay:

We will be in Epcot on the 30th! Going to be at Rose & Crown for supper at 6:30pm enjoying a couple of strongbows!!

Do I have a story for you guys LOL

Think Janet Jackson Superbowl wardrobe malfunction hahaha

sorta....

We just went swimming and DD has a little two piece tankini and the bottoms have a skirt attached. We walked over from the room, went into the little store on site and then into the pool. While I was holding DD and swimming around with her I suddenly noticed that I could feel an awful lot of naked butt cheek LOL

it took us a moment to figure out what had happened. when she put the suit on she put both legs through one leg hole and pulled it all the way up lol so she was hanging out in all her glory. I fixed it quickly there in the pool hahaha.

The lifeguard was laughing SO hard. She said "Wait... what exactly happened?" so we told her and she laughed even harder and said "I've heard a lot of things working here but THAT is a new one for me" :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

not 5 minutes later we were swimming around and the strap on my bathing suit broke :scared1: By this point the lifeguard was about to pee herself she was laughing so hard

Talk about wardrobe malfunctions... that could have gotten indecent in a hurry lol

We have 4 days and this is first time I can ever say a weekend dragged. Lets go Thursday! :cheer2:

I will be in both those parks same days:cool1:

Just checking in.

We had the BEST day today. it was magic Kingdom today. DD was up by 6:45 this morning lol. We were at MK after checking in at OKW by 9:15. We did all KINDS of fun stuff. she met a ton of characters and we went on some rides. we came back to the resort around 2 so we could move into the room and take a little break. we went swimming and were nice and refreshed and then back to MK.

we got some cool pixie dust opportunities today. After wishes we were making our way to The Buzz lightyear ride and the line for the speedway wasn't too long and I knew DD4 wanted to go on that one earlier. We headed over and as we were about to enter the que, the attending cast member asked how many of us there were and then said he had a special surprise for us and moved us up to the front of the line :) so we got to walk right on. and DD got her "license" card LOL. Very cool

THEN on the way home we got on the bus and it was us and another couple we had been chatting with and the bus driver said that we should pay special attention to the announcement. Then he played an announcement that said something like "While riding the bus today please be on your best royal behaviour, we have a Disney Princess travelling with us today" and the busdriver got up and took off his hat and bowed to her lol. Very very cute

tomorrow is DHS and the Dismeet :)

Having an awesome time...weather is hot. Shorts and tshirts even at night

Tonight is Dismeet at DHS, 7 pm

At Boneyard now.

Dh and I keep telling each other how we wish our week was just starting again. I hope we can sneak in a few days later in the Spring, now that we know when his AT will be, we might be able to sneak in a long weekend.

I miss WDW!

We have 4 days and this is first time I can ever say a weekend dragged. Lets go Thursday! :cheer2:

just wait until the last day..lol

we leave in about 2hrs for the airport and this has been the longest day. We will be surprising our grandkids in about an hour and then we will be at Disney later tonight :cool1::cool1:

Very few crowds..walking on nearly every ride...they let us stay on several times...only saw 2 tour groups in 3 days.

How are the crowds? We arrive on Thursday!

We do too! Where are you staying?

we leave in about 2hrs for the airport and this has been the longest day. We will be surprising our grandkids in about an hour and then we will be at Disney later tonight :cool1::cool1:

Today was another drag of a day and I've been so busy. I really need something to keep me occupied until we leave.

I keep hoping if I stare at this pile of clothes that need to be packed they will magically pack themselves. :rotfl2:
2 work days left :cool1:
Getting beyond excited! :yay:
60 hours till Wheels up :banana:

Hope the surprise was awesome! :yay: Have a safe trip and a wonderful vacation! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter